What i think.....Happened...

Re: Another reason for MJ death...

I don't think AEG was involved, but I do think they hired Dr. Murray and now they want to lay that on Michael, so they don't look bad.

AEG DID NOT hire Dr. Murray. It was Michaels request.
AEG has nothing to do with this except for making more money out of his death. :(

We really don't know who hired Murray, it would be Michael's word against AEG, and Michael isn't here to say. :no: Murray was on AEG's payroll, so in my opinion, he was hired by AEG, regardless of whether Michael requested it or not. Unless AEG they have something in writing, they can't prove that Michael insisted on this.

Im sorry but in that article there really was no information on WHO's been stating that it was MJs request...
However it may be important for them to at least try and clear that out if even possible... 'Cos IF he was entiarly AEGs idea... then we're looking at manslaughter of some sort.. but if he wasn't then the charges (if any at all) would be different against him cos he wasn't the masterbrain behind this whole circus this has become..
Dr Murrays ignorance should be crime enough though ...

Last edited:

AEG DID NOT hire Dr. Murray. It was Michaels request.
AEG has nothing to do with this except for making more money out of his death. :(

Maybe, but I look at it this way, the only way for him to get on AEG's payroll was for AEG to hire him. Even if Michael requested him, AEG hired him.

I'm just saying that it is really easy to say "Michael wanted him" when Michael can not speak for himself. That way AEG has no ties to what happened. If they admitted they hired him, it could make them look bad, even though they didn't really do anything wrong, you know people would still throw some blame their way, so they say "It was Michael" Easy way out to still look good.

I don't think it was the lupus. Michael would have had a heart ATTACK, not cardiac ARREST. Attack is when blood doesn't flow properly (clogging) to the heart and arrest is when the heart slowly stops beating. Big difference!

I don't think it was the lupus, althought I know he had it.

About that stockpile of drugs they found at Michael's house. I just had a perscription for a generic Percoset filled at my pharmacy. The script was filled twice in error. It was only $5.00 by I had a written perscription for it and the nurse had called it in to the pharmacy also. When we got to the pharmacy, we told them not to fill it twice because it had been called in. Well, when I went to have other scripts refilled, they had another one for the Percoset (Oxycodone) for me to pick up also, so it was filled twice. It is for pain after surgery, which I really didn't even need because I didn't have much pain. Tylenol would have worked just fine and I was instructed not to take Tylenol and the Oxycodone at the same time. They thought I would have to be taking these pills two at a time every 4-6 hours so they gave me 30 pills on each script. I still had some Vicodin left over from my surgery I had back in February that I only took about two of so I still have about 28 of those left. That is about 90 pills right there I have paid for in the last 6 months that I have no need for and may not be using in the near future but they are still in my medicine cabinet. See how these types of medicines can pile up on you if you have lots of surgies and we all know Michael had lots of surgeries although he wouldn't admit to them. He also moved around a lot so he may have misplaced them or forgotten them so he just had another script filled for it. There are lots of explanations for how come he had so many pills in his house. :yes:

I'm trying to keep an open mind also, although I still have my suspicions about his doctor and the way he was dealing with him in his last few minutes. I don't think his doctor was helping him.

I have heard about him having lupus and considering his behaviour and the times he was caught by paps with scarring on his face and the day his face was swollen in court it does point at the symptoms of lupus. I also heard it was in remission. When people say he was an addict to prescription meds I wonder if he was genuinely using them for treating lupus and was using more than needed because he was developing a tollerance to them or to completely null the pain that he became dependant on their use both physically and psychologically, especially when under extreme stress.

my opinion on what happened

Michael had a history of medical problems, some which were known, posisiby many which were private. Michael was a very private, independant strong willed person, reluctant to ask for help or unwilling to to let people see his pain.

Over the years, the medical problems and the stress and strain of his real life weaken his body. He never gives up, never gives in to physical problems and carries on pushing himself to go further, be better than everyone else, to strive for perfection no matter what.

Internally his body cant take any more and one horrible day in June, due to a combination of circumstances his weakened internal system cant cope anymore.

No one person is to blame, just a combination of events over many years, and problems which were either ignored or not known about.

Re: my opinion on what happened

Michael had a history of medical problems, some which were known, posisiby many which were private. Michael was a very private, independant strong willed person, reluctant to ask for help or unwilling to to let people see his pain.

Over the years, the medical problems and the stress and strain of his real life weaken his body. He never gives up, never gives in to physical problems and carries on pushing himself to go further, be better than everyone else, to strive for perfection no matter what.

Internally his body cant take any more and one horrible day in June, due to a combination of circumstances his weakened internal system cant cope anymore.

No one person is to blame, just a combination of events over many years, and problems which were either ignored or not known about.

I dunno...what about all the ish with the doctor? I think there's a lot more to it, unfortunately. :(

i do too. its sounding more and more that it just need not have been. incompetance of the doctor i think

I think what you said Moonstreet is important, and i agree this is probably the case, but i only think what you saif contributed to this, i think there is still more to it aswell. I've been suspicious of these doctors from the start and feel they have something to do with it to.

So yes, i agree that the stress and the strain on his body has mounted up so much over the years, which would have caused him to die :( But i also think the doctors contributed to his death aswell.

yeah the strss and strain of perparing for 50 shows ontop of everything else cant have helped. 50 shows i highly doubt he wanted to do. the stress and strain of being surrounded by terrible advisorswho get you into that auction situation and now 50 shows....

years of dodgy doctors giving the wrong advice

and one total moron not monitoring him properly and maybe falling asleep..

can i ask your opinion.. if you could take the 25 of June out of existence.. and the 26 start as if the 25 had never happened.. does this mean you think MJ was nearing the end?? i'm curious fans opinion on this

it devastates me that had it not been for that day MJ could have watched his kids grow up :(

Moonstreet, thanks for putting this out there
I myself could add a couple of boring medical facts :angel:-but in a nutshell this is what I believe has happened.

MJ did have a skin condition. Vitiligo is incurable it is only manageable. Very few actually understand or comprehend the level and extent of scarifies MJ had to make on a day to day basis to manage his condition. Catch 22 it is, but he not only managed, but he did an amazing job :agree:Some of the iconic things that have became his signature style (especially clothing items) were necessary and essential (one even can say „life saving”) for MJ to add to his style.. He didn't turn around and give up, he rose to the challenge and did beyond what was anticipated of him. I believe his unique soul, his faith and his capability to love without boundaries has enabled him to get this far. Truly blessed soul.

However, when one is taking any medicine one has the chance of encountering side effects. Taking medicine on an ongoing basis for many many many years increases the occurrence and severity of these side effects.
Little known fact - and today I feel strong enough to share- that there are only 2 substances available to "manage" Vitiligo. One of them is Methoxsalen. Here is the list of its side effects: depression; dizziness; headache; itching; leg cramps; nausea; nervousness; redness of the skin; trouble sleeping; upset stomach.

I see a series of events that led up to what happened 4weeks ago, but one thing I am 1000% sure of . MJ was not addicted to sleeping pills and/or sedatives. He might have been dependent on them as result of the severe pain and side effects originating from treatment of his underlying condition. But being "addicted" or "dependant" is not the same!

In my understanding, MJ was managing a situation that originated from these side effects and some additional factors (back pain, injuries etc). One most also note that these side effects do increase in intensity when one is stressed. Hence there are „sources” claiming to have encountered MJ „being out of it” whilst others have seen nothing – one has good periods or bad periods. The more stress is in your life the more of these negative effects you would encounter, hence the more effort has to go into „managing” and „coping” with them.

However, MJ not only managed, or coped with it, he was true lover of life who never gave up fighting. I am hoping that I will live to see those who shall (but I will not name) be coming forward bringing this to knowledge of the general public and ensuring that facts get the same amount of media attention as speculation and accusations.

Time has come for the world to bow its head in front of MJ :punk:and to finally allow him to rest in peace.

I think that there is some truth in this - MJs system would have been stressed to the max due to his medical conditions, necessary medications, and the preparations for all of the projects. I do not believe he was some junkie who just did the meds for the sake of the effects. However I also think that he was medically mismanaged and really that his Dr(s) are quite responsible for his death :(

I think that there is some truth in this - MJs system would have been stressed to the max due to his medical conditions, necessary medications, and the preparations for all of the projects. I do not believe he was some junkie who just did the meds for the sake of the effects. However I also think that he was medically mismanaged and really that his Dr(s) are quite responsible for his death :(

I couldnt have put it better myself "medically mismanaged" - there people out there, medically trained people who are asking some questions...

I am hoping that I will see the day when this will be brought to light

I am waiting for the official autopsy results, I might sound "strange" but as I know what must be in it, (not going to give more details please don't ask until the report is released) I will be wanting to carefully read every single word of it.

I am hopeful, that what I believe should be in the report is going to be in the report, however I am concerned that it will be wiped off the discussion table and the press is going to make sure this element of the truth is kept hidden..They are not going give exposure to this as it is not tabloid material. A boring medical fact will not sell papers as much as speculative misinformation.

I pray this is not going to happen, but I am concerned..
For the time being I am waiting and hoping :angel:

They are not going give exposure to this as it is not tabloid material. A boring medical fact will not sell papers as much as speculative misinformation.

I pray this is not going to happen, but I am concerned..
For the time being I am waiting and hoping :angel:

I'm praying too!! :angel:

there's also a possibility the doctors he had to deal with it told him he had more problems than he really had for the sake of ripping him off
and since medical files are private no one would've known right
but now that one doctor messed up and killed Michael with his negligence all the private info is going to be looked into and other things done by others doctors are going to be unveiled...but not at bad as this one though
ultimately it was the doctor's negligence that killed him...Michael was fine

Too much information coming out suggesting it was far more than this.

Phillips insists Jackson was vibrant during the last rehearsal but the rehearsal footage AEG released was from the 23rd, not the 24th. How about that footage? They released the 6-23 footage as "proof" but that is no "proof" at all. Slight of the eye and mind.

He's covering his ass up. He knew Just what to say to get the attention off of himself.

Originally Posted by svart09
For the last time!!
AEG had NOTHING to DO with Murray!! Don't know who stated that from the beginning .. it was MJs REQUEST.
AEG on the other hand wanted him to have another doctor!! At less cost? He might have cared enough to save him .... dunno .. :sad:
AEG and Dr. Murry Have everything to do with each other. DR. Murry was paied 140,000 a month by the AEG to be Michael's DR.

Dr. Murry is just the cover up to whats really going on. I dont even believe that they wanted to have another doctor for Michael. And i dont believe that Michael insisted that Dr. Murry would be his DR.

Michael's request?
, yea Thats what they want us to believe. The truth will coume out soon enough.

i belive michael didnt want 50 shows but once it was announced decied he would do it for his fans

however if he did pull out of 1 or 2 shows AEG would still get paid due to the insurence policy that MUST be taken out

that totally throws AEG conspiracys out of the window

i belive knowing he had to do 50 shows he fell into a worried state turning to the demoral and morphine once again

his doctors then pile him up with a crap load of drugs to try and make his body fight 50 shows

however all the excersize and rehersals he did where to much to soon mixed with injected drugs it overloaded his heart causing cardiac arrest

the man had not done so many shows for over 10 years to be rehersing that seriously with no warm up WILL affect the heart

Last edited:
i belive michael didnt want 50 shows but once it was announced decied he would do it for his fans

however if he did pull out of 1 or 2 shows AEG would still get paid due to the insurence policy that MUST be taken out

that totally throws AEG conspiracys out of the window

i belive knowing he had to do 50 shows he fell into a worried state turning to the demoral and morphine once again

his doctors then pile him up with a crap load of drugs to try and make his body fight 50 shows

however all the excersize and rehersals he did where to much to soon mixed with injected drugs it overloaded his heart causing cardiac arrest

the man had not done so many shows for over 10 years to be rehersing that seriously with no warm up WILL affect the heart

He only agreed to do 10-30 shows...not 50. he told some fans that he didnt think he could do 50 shows.

and why not blame AEG...what happened to Michael is connected to AEG in every way. They wanted that $$$$$$ and when Michael said he didnt think he would be able to do it they came out and said it was all rumor. imagen what they thought. I'll tell you this much, they didnt care about Michael's health, they cared about how much money they'd lose. Think about it harder ppl. Its the ugly truth and they need to come to justice.

it doesnt matter i yall agree with me or not, but this is what i believe.

He only agreed to do 10-30 shows...not 50. he told some fans that he didnt think he could do 50 shows.

and why not blame AEG...what happened to Michael is connected to AEG in every way. They wanted that $$$$$$ and when Michael said he didnt think he would be able to do it they came out and said it was all rumor. imagen what they thought. I'll tell you this much, they didnt care about Michael's health, they cared about how much money they'd lose. Think about it harder ppl. Its the ugly truth and they need to come to justice.

you cant put michael jackson down for 50 shows without his consent thats a break of contract and someone would be sued like a mo fo

and how reliable is word of mouth?

you cant put michael jackson down for 50 shows without his consent thats a break of contract and someone would be sued like a mo fo

and how reliable is word of mouth?

If people are signing forms on MJs behalf .. or if MJ is not looking at whats hes signing, then its not AEGs fault

i'm 100% convinced that there is NO WAY MJ wanted to do 50 shows. thats totally bonkers. his body was so untested for so many years .. and hes had the trial not THAT long ago. whether you can mentally get back to performing after that must also be tough

But AEG didnt hold a gun to his head

MJ clearly had terrible people around him that got him into this mess

we saw it with the auction

Michael Jackson Murdering Team - Anatomy of a High Profile Legend Celebrity Murder made to look like an Accident:

Sony/ATV - Dont want to deal with Michael anymore he is too Great of Business Man not giving us NOTHING and Michael owns to much of his own stuff this is not how its done in the Music world and too many other people sleeping with Sony is pressuring them to Get rid of Michael Jackson before we are all Poor, plus he called me "A Racist" on National TV.

Estate Beneficiaries of Michael Jackson Catalogos - "Same Motive as Above" + Jealousy and Hatred

AEG - Will make more MONEY now with him Dead than any concerts he would have done, Michael's shows would have all been done on a stage which means a "1" time Payoff deal no more money once shows over, now they will get Insurance Money, plus ROYALTIES from Rehersal Footage and Funeral DVDs which AEG owns Staples and Nokia Center and demanded Michael's Funeral be there dont care what you heard. But the real kicker they made a better deal with Sony to bring him back from Bairan into the USA make a deal with him to do concerts that he will NEVER do, but get in his business to find about about his Finances and assets and in his inner circle, rent the house and get everyone there, no outsiders - Murder him.

Doctors - Pawns, but still paid MILLIONS, the ones who really administered the Lethal Injections from 3am until 9am they slowly Murdered Michael over hours to make it look like it did then stage house with all the Drugs and IVs they had gotton over the last year in Michael's name and bogus name all over the USA and outside of USA DEA knows this now, Dr. Murray did not inject Michael Jackson one time on June 25, 2009

Accountants and Executors - Accountants move Money into private Accounts the only people who really know how much MONEY Michael Jackson had and where it was all at, Executors the Bravest other than Doctors who physically touched Michael and Murdered him, the Executors produced the Fake and Fraudulent Will that Michael Jackson's never Signed to bring this whole Murder for Hire Conspiracy to its End and get what they All Wanted.

The Perfect Murder

Last edited:

Dont worry earthlyme, what you believe is what alot of us fans have been able to piece together and come to the realization that this is where its all leading too.

Its so obvious this was a murder, I can't believe how anyone can not see it. Proving it will be the long ugly task.

is that directed at me

It's directed to the people that are talking about "AEG hired the doc to kill MJ" ...

In some situations it is not that hard to beleive in Cospiracy theories (nine eleven for example, even though i don't beleive it), but some people see conspiracy everywhere...

this is the first time i have ever voice anything near this. But that from my OP is what i think.

Michael Jackson was Murdered.

Back