What if we get new album plus dvd

Derek1984

Proud Member
What if they ever were to release the new album Michael was working on plus an edition that would include the dvd of "This Is It" that was recorded. Imagine the sales of something like that, especially if nothing leaked beforehand. I don't even think stores would be able to keep up with demand at first.

If the audio from the rehearsals is good enough to release as a live album, then I'm sure that they will release a CD+DVD package as an option.

I don't think they would release the DVD with a new album though. They would make more money as separate projects.

I would just hope that with all of this that the children benefit the most.

hoping they release a bad tour 1988 concert. Maybe even Victory Tour.

i find it absolutley ridiculous how the biggest entertainer in history, does not have more than one official concert released?????????????????

weird

I hope there will nothing leak before they release it... It would be strange to watch / listen live-performance without crowd... I just watch the Dangerous Rehearsal this morning for the first time...

No crowd means the camera shots are all MJ/dancers/stage. More Michael time.

I also mean for the audio.... ;) I ripped the audio from the Dangerous Rehearsal and burned it to CD-R to listen more often, where-ever I want

Back