What is it about Michael?

I am actually just finishing Mexico Deposition. It took me a week to go through it, I thought I am going to hate it and be all sad after watching it. But its brilliant. The way Michael handled it, and there are precious moments of him smiling at someone (presumably his lawyer / supporter), or being a bit cheeky with questions. It is a lot of "I don't remember" which after a while you realize is also a tactic. Not to mention this might be the only record of him talking about his creative process, song selection, a LONG list of unreleased songs that he wrote without brining his personal life in the middle. I learnt so much from this deposition, like he would write 50 songs for an album!! I want to hear them all, can someone publish a book!! I would think everything he said here is true because it goes on the record. I will put Earth song down for tomorrow, otherwise I am not going to get any sleep.
I love how Michael talks about his creative process in the Mexico deposition, but it also just makes me want to give him a hug! He'd just had a tooth pulled (hence the "my mouth hurts" bit) and was feeling like crap during it. I really wish he'd had some opportunity to talk about his process when he was better able to focus; it would be so fascinating to listen to!

The host need not have bothered with the questions at all, they were just standard answers, and the second one Michael was not even interested in. He could have just let Michael be there, being adored by the fans, interacting with them. That would have made such a great show! Where was I! Why was I not there!

I am actually just finishing Mexico Deposition. It took me a week to go through it, I thought I am going to hate it and be all sad after watching it. But its brilliant. The way Michael handled it, and there are precious moments of him smiling at someone (presumably his lawyer / supporter), or being a bit cheeky with questions. It is a lot of "I don't remember" which after a while you realize is also a tactic. Not to mention this might be the only record of him talking about his creative process, song selection, a LONG list of unreleased songs that he wrote without brining his personal life in the middle. I learnt so much from this deposition, like he would write 50 songs for an album!! I want to hear them all, can someone publish a book!! I would think everything he said here is true because it goes on the record. I will put Earth song down for tomorrow, otherwise I am not going to get any sleep.

LOL I totally agree! I would like MJ to have had an opportunity to just publically exist and be openly adored by all without the pressure to answer questions. I suppose not *everyone* loves watching this as much as we o, but I seriously can't get enough of watching him be loved and seeing how happy it makes him.

The Mexico Deposition is amazing lol. It's so sad that it took something like that for us to actually hear so much about his artistic process. But he was clearly a genius!! It also made me fall in love with him because his personality is just so sweet. He is so kind and patient despite performing the night before and getting dental surgery (I might have the timeline off, but his life was sucking hard that day and he was nothing but a sweetheart). I love hearing him explain music and his process and the way he feels about it. I also fell in LOVE with the song The Girl is Mine simply from hearing him sing it there. I was kind of indifferent to it before hearing him sing and talk about it lol

I totally agree about the unreleased songs! I am a writer and it really inspired me hearing how much he created for each album. He has inspired me so much in so many ways, but creatively in a major way. I am dying to step inside his vault and just get an understanding of what actually exists there. I'm torn on if I think we should get to hear anymore stuff (Because, again, as a writer I would hate for my work to be released without my final stamp of approval). But GOD I just want anything I can get that will help me understand his brilliant mind.

PS: Have you watched the Earth Song performance yet?!?

I love how Michael talks about his creative process in the Mexico deposition, but it also just makes me want to give him a hug! He'd just had a tooth pulled (hence the "my mouth hurts" bit) and was feeling like crap during it. I really wish he'd had some opportunity to talk about his process when he was better able to focus; it would be so fascinating to listen to!
Just want to say I completely agree with you. I love him so much in it and he's so brilliant, but GOD I hate that he was put through something so stupid and while in pain. Poor Michael :(

I really enjoyed watching it too, very insightful about his creative process, he's such a sweetheart! I had no idea he had his tooth pulled poor dear, I'd want to give him a hug too!

The host need not have bothered with the questions at all, they were just standard answers, and the second one Michael was not even interested in. He could have just let Michael be there, being adored by the fans, interacting with them. That would have made such a great show! Where was I! Why was I not there!

Oh boy buckle up for Earth Song! One of my faves. In high school English class we had to break down a song we thought was poetry and show the music video in class. I chose Earth Song! And…MJ’s last rehearsal was ES…it breaks my heart! There’s a book out on Amazon about his process on the song, it took 5 years to come together. I’m working on a painting about it as well to donate the proceeds to Ukraine…I hope it comes together how it is in my mind!

Oh boy buckle up for Earth Song! One of my faves. In high school English class we had to break down a song we thought was poetry and show the music video in class. I chose Earth Song! And…MJ’s last rehearsal was ES…it breaks my heart! There’s a book out on Amazon about his process on the song, it took 5 years to come together. I’m working on a painting about it as well to donate the proceeds to Ukraine…I hope it comes together how it is in my mind!
This is amazing! I would love to hear more about that class project. What did your teacher/class think? Were people familiar with it already?

Is the book youre referring the one by Joseph Vogel?

Also, you should share your painting whenever you finish it! I would love to see it :)

I had no idea he had his tooth pulled poor dear, I'd want to give him a hug too!
Yeah, I'm honestly surprised they had him do the deposition under those conditions, especially later on after he took the pain meds; that's why he was nearly falling asleep and kept saying "I don't remember" in part of it. It seems like that shouldn't be permissible in court, but I guess it somehow was.
I feel so bad for him in that, but it's also adorable and makes me want to give him all the cuddles. I recall a brief moment when he's having a particularly hard time and someone reaches over and pats him on the back, so I hope someone was there to support and take care of him that day.

I feel so bad for him in that, but it's also adorable and makes me want to give him all the cuddles. I recall a brief moment when he's having a particularly hard time and someone reaches over and pats him on the back, so I hope someone was there to support and take care of him that day.

First, you are 100% correct about how it should have been illegal for them to have him deposed under those conditions. So horrible.

But it IS also so adorable. And you said it best "makes me want to give him all the cuddles." Literally all of them. He triggers every one of my nurturing desires in this. I hate that he was in pain. I forgot about the part where someone pats him on the back. That makes me want to cry for some reason. What a beautiful soul he was.

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised they had him do the deposition under those conditions, especially later on after he took the pain meds; that's why he was nearly falling asleep and kept saying "I don't remember" in part of it. It seems like that shouldn't be permissible in court, but I guess it somehow was.
Me too, I was surprised about that as well, I can agree about having that not be permissible in court but somehow there's always a sneaky loophole...either way it was intriguing to watch, he's such a doll I'd want to make him feel better too. I'm sure there had to have been someone with him to help him out that day, that would be dreadful to deal with it alone. :(
That's absolutely wonderful! I'd love to see it when it's finished! ♥️

That's such an interesting project and creative too! I remember doing something like that too, we actually compiled a CD of 5 of our favorite songs and explained what each of the tracks were about and what they meant to us.

Me too, I was surprised about that as well, I can agree about having that not be permissible in court but somehow there's always a sneaky loophole...either way it was intriguing to watch, he's such a doll I'd want to make him feel better too. I'm sure there had to have been someone with him to help him out that day, that would be dreadful to deal with it alone. :(

In all fairness, they would not have agreed to the deposition unless he was in good state to answer questions. Especially if he declares that he is on pain meds, that creates a loophole for his lawyers to deny anything incriminating that he might say (I am not a lawyer, so this is second hand knowledge). The deposition is over 2 days, the first day, I think 8th Nov ends when someone asks him if he is feeling ok, and he says no. The second is Nov 11 where he is looking slightly better. Also, "I don't remember"s are a mix of genuinely not remembering something from 15 years ago and not giving them more information than absolutely necessary.

It seems he did have someone friendly there, could be his lawyer and could be another additional person. There are times when he looks in certain direction and gives nicest of smiles. But I agree, he is such a sweetheart, answering everything with so much patience, I want to just hug him, tell him its going to be ok.

There are some cute moments too, like towards the end when lawyer is giving a list of unreleased songs and he mentions one "Michael ...something", Michael gives his cute smile and asks "how do you know about Michael ...something", and further on lawyer asks about "common musical phrases", if Michael knows what they are, and he says "I know, but I am not sure you know what they are". So cute!

In all fairness, they would not have agreed to the deposition unless he was in good state to answer questions. Especially if he declares that he is on pain meds, that creates a loophole for his lawyers to deny anything incriminating that he might say (I am not a lawyer, so this is second hand knowledge). The deposition is over 2 days, the first day, I think 8th Nov ends when someone asks him if he is feeling ok, and he says no. The second is Nov 11 where he is looking slightly better. Also, "I don't remember"s are a mix of genuinely not remembering something from 15 years ago and not giving them more information than absolutely necessary.

It seems he did have someone friendly there, could be his lawyer and could be another additional person. There are times when he looks in certain direction and gives nicest of smiles. But I agree, he is such a sweetheart, answering everything with so much patience, I want to just hug him, tell him its going to be ok.

There are some cute moments too, like towards the end when lawyer is giving a list of unreleased songs and he mentions one "Michael ...something", Michael gives his cute smile and asks "how do you know about Michael ...something", and further on lawyer asks about "common musical phrases", if Michael knows what they are, and he says "I know, but I am not sure you know what they are". So cute!
I totally agree with you on that!

Awe he's just an absolute dear, such a patient man indeed ♥️

I also love those moments! I think its so cute when he says "how do you know about that?" in reference to the song. It makes me want to know the situation with that song!!

Also, I feel like the closest thing to "rude" we will ever get from Michael is "I know, but I'm not sure you know what they are" lol. And of course, it's not even rude, just adorable.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I"m trying my best to keep threads organized (which is very hard for me, apparently!).

I'm just thinking more about this question - what is it about Michael? I honestly can't believe I've only been a fan since January because I feel so thoroughly impacted by him and also so completely in love with and in admiration of him that it feels like I've been a fan for my whole life. My feelings about him affect me so deeply and I wish I understood why. I really want to.

Yesterday, all day, I just felt so overwhelmed by how much I adore him. I was listening to his music all day and in between doing work was watching some videos - performances, interviews, etc. I watched the Oprah interview for the 50th time probably, because I just love how sweet he is. I feel so strangely attached to him, not just as an artist and performer, but as a human being. Sometimes I feel like I"m legitimately addicted to him, because I get such a high from watching any content related to him. It's a wonderful feeling and very joyful. It's impacted my life in some really positive ways in terms of my outlook, what is meaningful, how to pursue the things I care about, etc.

But then, the flip side of this -- l was happy all day about him, just feeling extra in love, and then in the evening a crash came for me and I don't even know how or why. I just got really, really, overwhelmingly sad about him. This hasn't happened to me in awhile. But sometimes I just truly can't bear to think about the things he went through. The immense cruelty he faced. How gloriously on top of the world he was and the terrible fall he had. I can't stand thinking about how good of a person he was, or how cute and sweet he was, and knowing he was targeted in so many ways, by so many people. Just aggressively and intentionally misunderstood. I can't stand thinking about not just what the world did to him, but the abuse he experienced, his poor self-perception, the constant ache for love in his life, etc. His suffering is so unique because of how unique his fame was, both in that it lasted an entire lifetime from childhood to adulthood, and that he was the most famous person who ever lived. These are *extremes* no other human being can relate to, even if elements of his life are relatable to some. He was so special and so brilliant. But he was only a human being and somehow that seemed to get lost along the way.

I don't know. I am feeling a little better about it today after teaching and having a good work day. But it's still on my mind. When I get in that deeply sad head space about him, I don't know what to do to get out of it but let it pass through me. It's really hard though. I just care so much. I can't help but wonder if I care too much, you know?

Anyway, no one has to reply to this really. I just wanted a place to express some of these feelings. I have never in my life felt like this about any celebrity or artist, so it's really confusing to me.

I hear you. I am also very confused at my own behaviour in last few weeks.
This happens to me almost every day - cycles of feeling pure joy at listening to Michael, at the gift he gave to the world, and then feeling overwhelming sadness on how his life turned out. The unfairness of it all just makes me want to go back in time and change things. Sometimes I feel only if he was alive, living somewhere a peaceful life, it will be like everything is ok with the world. Then I remind myself ... "God give me strength to accept the things I cannot change..", this is the very definition of something I cannot or could not have changed at all. Something I have no control over, something I did not cause. The intensity of my sadness has been reducing. I have been able to focus more on all that he did achieve in his life, lot of his dreams did come true. In the end, he was human, he made mistakes, choices that were not entirely right. Many people get away with that, or get a chance to make things right, unfortunately he did not, his every mistake cost him dearly.

.... and since I don't believe in random, I think there is a reason why Michael entered my life. Everything about the last 2 months is a contradiction. I am not someone who was ever interested in any celebrity, I am not someone who would ever find a man with long untidy hair and makeup attractive, or even go on forums and participate in 18+ threads!! But I did, and it changed things in my life. I believe once I find that reason, or that purpose is fulfilled, things will go back to a new normal, hopefully where I would be able to focus on the good things.

I'm just thinking more about this question - what is it about Michael?
I think about this also every day. There is the charm, charisma, perfection, voice that speaks to you. More than that he is a man of contradiction that invokes many emotion in you. You admire the performer, the way he is totally in control of the stage and his music, but at the same time he seems so vulnerable off stage that you want to protect him. Unlike many celebrities, he genuinely connected with fans and seems to love being adored by fans. That gives one-of-us vibe, but he is so-so far from being one of us. He also seems to be misunderstood and subject to unfair treatment due to that, and most of us have had that feeling of mis-understood / unfairly treated at some point in our lives, that also creates a connection. But I think its mainly the first one, he is in-control and vulnerable at the same time.

...... just my incoherent thoughts!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I"m trying my best to keep threads organized (which is very hard for me, apparently!).

I'm just thinking more about this question - what is it about Michael? I honestly can't believe I've only been a fan since January because I feel so thoroughly impacted by him and also so completely in love with and in admiration of him that it feels like I've been a fan for my whole life. My feelings about him affect me so deeply and I wish I understood why. I really want to.

Yesterday, all day, I just felt so overwhelmed by how much I adore him. I was listening to his music all day and in between doing work was watching some videos - performances, interviews, etc. I watched the Oprah interview for the 50th time probably, because I just love how sweet he is. I feel so strangely attached to him, not just as an artist and performer, but as a human being. Sometimes I feel like I"m legitimately addicted to him, because I get such a high from watching any content related to him. It's a wonderful feeling and very joyful. It's impacted my life in some really positive ways in terms of my outlook, what is meaningful, how to pursue the things I care about, etc.

But then, the flip side of this -- l was happy all day about him, just feeling extra in love, and then in the evening a crash came for me and I don't even know how or why. I just got really, really, overwhelmingly sad about him. This hasn't happened to me in awhile. But sometimes I just truly can't bear to think about the things he went through. The immense cruelty he faced. How gloriously on top of the world he was and the terrible fall he had. I can't stand thinking about how good of a person he was, or how cute and sweet he was, and knowing he was targeted in so many ways, by so many people. Just aggressively and intentionally misunderstood. I can't stand thinking about not just what the world did to him, but the abuse he experienced, his poor self-perception, the constant ache for love in his life, etc. His suffering is so unique because of how unique his fame was, both in that it lasted an entire lifetime from childhood to adulthood, and that he was the most famous person who ever lived. These are *extremes* no other human being can relate to, even if elements of his life are relatable to some. He was so special and so brilliant. But he was only a human being and somehow that seemed to get lost along the way.

I don't know. I am feeling a little better about it today after teaching and having a good work day. But it's still on my mind. When I get in that deeply sad head space about him, I don't know what to do to get out of it but let it pass through me. It's really hard though. I just care so much. I can't help but wonder if I care too much, you know?

Anyway, no one has to reply to this really. I just wanted a place to express some of these feelings. I have never in my life felt like this about any celebrity or artist, so it's really confusing to me.
Loving Michael is so easy and beautiful and joyful and yet it's also so challenging and painful and difficult. Sometimes it's so blissful and other times it's just ... wrenching. And I can't think of anyone else that can bring out such intense feelings which span the entire spectrum.

The tragic parts of his life, a lot of the time I cope with that by not thinking about it too much. I've had years of practice so I can almost flip a switch in my head or mentally step away from it. I never read much about him, books, media, whatever. I mostly concentrate on him and his art. I'm not saying that is right for everyone but that's how I've coped. It's still hard, though. There are times when it just hits and it feels as if my heart is going to burst. And then I do really mundane things. I will literally go and clean the cupboard under the kitchen sink. Or do some weeding.

I'm trying to write something about his vocal performance on Be Not Always. I already said I want to build a shrine to his performance on this song. It's interesting because his voice is so beautiful and yet there is tremendous pain in the song, as well. His voice definitely reaches parts of my mind and heart that no other performer can. And sometimes that's great and sometimes it just feels too overwhelming. I can't make sense of it.

It's interesting because you seem to be going through a sort of speeded up 'thing' with Michael. Mine's been going on for most of my life and it feels like I needed all that time. Like I couldn't get my head around Michael in a shorter period of time. He's always miles ahead of me and it seems to take me ages to catch up with him but also I just seem to need lots of time for my brain to process him, if that makes sense. Sometimes it feels like he's too big for my brain.

I have no idea 'what it is about Michael?' Sometimes it feels like something I understand perfectly somewhere inside my head or my soul. And then other times I feel as if I don't understand the first thing about any of it.

I know what you mean about possibly caring too much. And I haven't figured out an answer to that one either.

One thing I do know for sure. Michael helps me to understand what it is to be human in a world that sometimes feels very alien.

So I haven't really got anything useful to say; I haven't got any advice. But I definitely understand where you're coming from with this. You mentioned letting all of the 'stuff' pass through you; that is a good way to go.

I completely understand and have felt everything you’ve talked about. When he passed I was devastated for about 3 months, then pushed it out of my mind into a “box” I would deal with later. Now 13 years later I am diving into the box. I feel you! I truly believe he is having an awesome time in heaven…Think of all his close friends that have passed on before him and after, I picture him with them and of course with God who he loved so much. It helps a bit when all the feelings get to be too much. ❤️

Loving Michael is so easy and beautiful and joyful and yet it's also so challenging and painful and difficult. Sometimes it's so blissful and other times it's just ... wrenching. And I can't think of anyone else that can bring out such intense feelings which span the entire spectrum.

The tragic parts of his life, a lot of the time I cope with that by not thinking about it too much. I've had years of practice so I can almost flip a switch in my head or mentally step away from it. I never read much about him, books, media, whatever. I mostly concentrate on him and his art. I'm not saying that is right for everyone but that's how I've coped. It's still hard, though. There are times when it just hits and it feels as if my heart is going to burst. And then I do really mundane things. I will literally go and clean the cupboard under the kitchen sink. Or do some weeding.

I'm trying to write something about his vocal performance on Be Not Always. I already said I want to build a shrine to his performance on this song. It's interesting because his voice is so beautiful and yet there is tremendous pain in the song, as well. His voice definitely reaches parts of my mind and heart that no other performer can. And sometimes that's great and sometimes it just feels too overwhelming. I can't make sense of it.

It's interesting because you seem to be going through a sort of speeded up 'thing' with Michael. Mine's been going on for most of my life and it feels like I needed all that time. Like I couldn't get my head around Michael in a shorter period of time. He's always miles ahead of me and it seems to take me ages to catch up with him but also I just seem to need lots of time for my brain to process him, if that makes sense. Sometimes it feels like he's too big for my brain.

I have no idea 'what it is about Michael?' Sometimes it feels like something I understand perfectly somewhere inside my head or my soul. And then other times I feel as if I don't understand the first thing about any of it.

I know what you mean about possibly caring too much. And I haven't figured out an answer to that one either.

One thing I do know for sure. Michael helps me to understand what it is to be human in a world that sometimes feels very alien.

So I haven't really got anything useful to say; I haven't got any advice. But I definitely understand where you're coming from with this. You mentioned letting all of the 'stuff' pass through you; that is a good way to go.
That makes so much sense, “too big for my brain.” I’ve loved him too for years, and I get that way too. it would be hard to be a new fan that has to get caught up to speed about him. That’s a lot of big feelings all at once!

@staywild23 I understand entirely about everything you've mentioned, I've felt the exact same way and to me it was euphoric, but at the same time confusing, especially all the while coming of age at the time lol. I've always felt so happy and have the fuzzy feels about him all day, everyday, even if he was coming out with something exciting. Although it is hard to put it into words about what it is about Michael specifically, I think it's everything that makes him a beautiful soul, one that could never be replaced.

I completely understand and have felt everything you’ve talked about. When he passed I was devastated for about 3 months, then pushed it out of my mind into a “box” I would deal with later. Now 13 years later I am diving into the box. I feel you! I truly believe he is having an awesome time in heaven…Think of all his close friends that have passed on before him and after, I picture him with them and of course with God who he loved so much. It helps a bit when all the feelings get to be too much. ❤️
I've been there too, I've had those moments where I would just burst into tears because it is so surreal that 13 years has passed by and to be in reality that he is gone, it still hurts my heart. I just picture him up there with the greats and God being happy, I sense him watching over us. ❤️

That makes so much sense, “too big for my brain.” I’ve loved him too for years, and I get that way too. it would be hard to be a new fan that has to get caught up to speed about him. That’s a lot of big feelings all at once!
Absolutely!

Idk where else to put this thought and I’m not sure it’s even worth sharing. But I’m in bed trying to fall asleep and I’m thinking about Michael (as one does) and I’m just reflecting on the many things that made him special. Something I feel we don’t talk about enough in this regard is just how *classy* he was.

I was on Twitter earlier today and I saw someone complaining about a current artist’s obnoxious behavior on Twitter, so I checked out their account. And as I read I just thought, “wow, Michael would never” lol. I’m not saying Michael was perfect or anything, but everything he did dripped with class. He used sensuality instead of explicit sexuality. He flirted with the line, but never crossed it. He always maintained a balance. He was tremendously polite. I mean the man said “pardon?” when he didn’t catch something. He was gentle, soft-spoken, and thoughtful. Never crass. He had so much self-respect. As he told Oprah, he had a lot of pride and dignity in who he was. He treated people well and didn’t act like a diva(o?) even though he obviously could have.

Honestly, I don’t know any other celebrities or artists that really fit this description. He seems like a person of a bygone era, yet still incredibly unique in these qualities. I really don’t follow contemporary pop music, but what I have been exposed to is just so lacking in this kind of class I’m talking about. It’s all shock value and is often trite.

I’m by no means a conservative or even traditional person, but I just find something so comforting, endearing, and attractive about The way Michael carried himself through the world, especially when compared to many artists of today.

Idk where else to put this thought and I’m not sure it’s even worth sharing. But I’m in bed trying to fall asleep and I’m thinking about Michael (as one does) and I’m just reflecting on the many things that made him special. Something I feel we don’t talk about enough in this regard is just how *classy* he was.
We don't talk about it enough. Maybe there just aren't enough hours in the day. And I do need to watch Triumph, lol. I need time for that. But he was classy and it does need to be acknowledged.

I was on Twitter earlier today and I saw someone complaining about a current artist’s obnoxious behavior on Twitter, so I checked out their account. And as I read I just thought, “wow, Michael would never” lol. I’m not saying Michael was perfect or anything, but everything he did dripped with class. He used sensuality instead of explicit sexuality. He flirted with the line, but never crossed it. He always maintained a balance. He was tremendously polite. I mean the man said “pardon?” when he didn’t catch something.
Whenever he says 'pardon' I just melt. It is hands down one of his most attractive traits? behaviours? whatever it is I love it. Just so delightful.

He was gentle, soft-spoken, and thoughtful. Never crass.
I loved this about him. My peeps are crazy rock stars. But I don't want them to BE like that. Be crazy in your songs or onstage but not for real.

Honestly, I don’t know any other celebrities or artists that really fit this description. He seems like a person of a bygone era, yet still incredibly unique in these qualities. I really don’t follow contemporary pop music, but what I have been exposed to is just so lacking in this kind of class I’m talking about. It’s all shock value and is often trite.
Agree 100%

I’m by no means a conservative or even traditional person, but I just find something so comforting, endearing, and attractive about The way Michael carried himself through the world, especially when compared to many artists of today.
Indeed. The way he carried himself. Not just his manner, his behaviour etc but even the physical way he carried himself. Part of that is him being a dancer but some of it is just him being him. He carried himself physically - I can't explain what I'm trying to get at so will leave it for now ...

Whenever he says 'pardon' I just melt. It is hands down one of his most attractive traits? behaviours? whatever it is I love it. Just so delightful.
Omg me too lol. When he says 'pardon' I am overwhelmed by how much I find politeness so unbearably attractive. Who knew?!

I loved this about him. My peeps are crazy rock stars. But I don't want them to BE like that. Be crazy in your songs or onstage but not for real.
That's exactly it. You want someone to be crazy and wild on stage, but not in real life. As soon as you find out people are actually shit in real life, it kind of ruins it (at least for me). With Michael, I love that he was a straight up beast on stage, but a gentle little lamb off stage lol.

Indeed. The way he carried himself. Not just his manner, his behaviour etc but even the physical way he carried himself. Part of that is him being a dancer but some of it is just him being him. He carried himself physically - I can't explain what I'm trying to get at so will leave it for now ...
yes!! I meant the way he carried himself personality wise, but in terms of the way he carried himself in the body absolutely! I love the way he walked, sat, embodied his entire physical self. Total confidence, zero arrogance. Just brilliant.

Back