What is it about Michael’s VOICE?!

I think that you watch Chris Liepe's analysis of some MJ's songs/voice/technical thingies. Until now he seems the most passionate and enthusiastic professional when it comes about Michael's voice.
I wanted to share my own experience since a while, but somehow words stuck in my mind, maybe because it's such a deep personal experience for me.
I've listened any music through my life, any genre possible, although rock music was my constant.
But Michael...as you said, it's the gold standard now. And I'm in MJ marathon since more than 2 yrs, when I became a ...fan.
And yes, like you, I love his live vocals.
What to say. For the first time in my life,my inner restlessness, melancholy, anxiety, have found an end. I've never thought that I would ever know what means total happiness, bliss, peace, calmness...yes, those things I've found them in nature, in trees, in bird's spectacular movements on the sky, in the night sky, the moon, in a good book. But to be moved like this by a voice...
Let aside the techniques.
Michael sang his heart out. It was his way of communicating with the world.
Lol, I must make a brain scan bc every time I think to this subject I write entire thesis in my mind and now I'm useless to express them.
Whenever someone put his entire passion and heart and soul in whatever is doing, this is the result- the creation is alive and genuine. I love passionate people, dedicated people. That struck me in Michael. And attracted me fully in ,,his world,,.
Last year I left my old life behind, and I chose to be far away from my home and my country. I was literally alone. But not. In every early morning I was sipping my coffee+ cigarettes under my favorite tree ( I'm a tree hugger since childhood) before going to work. I had a Playlist for this moment, one for the road to work, one for when I was returning and others for before falling asleep. Every time listening to him erased and blocked any malice and toxicity ppl left in me. And every time when I was staying under my tree, in the morning and later in the evenings, listening/ watching him, something was happening. Dancing leafs all of the sudden, birds that came so close, squirrels; the winds breeze that were like caresses or whispers and so many moments that will be deep in my heart.
Michael's voice brought Me back, it's the sanctuary of Love ( that love that I used to ridicule once but I needed it so much) and safety and comfort. And laughter.
Yesterday night I watched some bits from his early tours, Destiny, Triumph, Victory and as the cherry on top I chose a remarkable video abt Bad tour on GMJHD- I think- channel on YT. And before closing my eyes to drift into sleep, one thought popped up- if there will be more concerts available in decent quality, more people will fall in love with him instantly. A cultivated unique talent - yes, but he was SO alive when performing or recording. He sang his heart out to the whole planet.
Electric storm Michael. This is 15% from what I actually feel and think abt this subject.
Let's enjoy this
same with me! every time i hear his voice, i completely forget any of my troubles. his voice relaxes me even in the most stressful situations. some people say i have an rbf (haha) but i just cant control myself from smiling and looking like a completely different person when i hear mj. i agree with you; his passion and dedication to the world of music has shaped him into who he is today. he has the most beautiful voice on earth in my opinion, because he has such different sounds (etc. his voice sounds very different in OTW and HIStory)

Back