What is Michael's smartest quotes

''If you are my fan I consider you as my family, blood related''

'' study the greats and become greater '' by Michael Jackson :angel:

"My attitude is if fashion says it's forbidden, I'm going to do it."

I know part of this is already posted,but it's the MJ quote that inspires me the most and whenever I feel weak,it comes to my mind and makes me stronger to carry on with my goals. : ) Thank you Michael.

"No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in your self and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it’s right. And always believe in your self. And not matter who’s around you that’s being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become. Yes, and after all that, the most important — most important: Stay humble. The humbleness that a child, like a new born baby has. Even though you become powerful or have power with people, with your talent .. like with what Michelangelo did with sculpting, you know, underneath all that be as humble as a child, as a baby, and be as kind and as giving and loving. They don’t become puffed up with pride…

No matter what it is that you do, be the best at it and have a respect for others and be proud of yourself”

Genius hidden in song lyrics:
Am I scary for you baby
Am I scary for you
I'm tired of being abused
You know you're scaring me too
I see the evil is you
Is it scary for you baby

Back