What is Michael's smartest quotes

Wherever you go-in every country,or in every continent, people yearn and hunger for only one thing, to love and be loved. Love transcends international boundaries and heals the wounds of hatred, racial, prejudice, bigotry and ignorance. It is the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."

Now that's the Michael I know and the one I fell in love with.

"Children have no power to end wars directly or to mend age-old differences.
All they can do is be themselves, to shine with gratitude and joy when love is turned their way. Yet isn’t that ultimately the greatest power? In the eyes of a child you become the source of joy, which lifts you into the special category of caregiver and life-provider. You may think that your apple pie has only sugar and spice in it. A child is wiser — with the first bite, he knows that this special dish is the essence of your love.
"

Isn't this amazing? :D
This is part of the introduction MJ wrote for the cookbook for families "Pigtails and Frog Legs" by Neiman Marcus in 1993.

Thanks to Claudiadoina for this info: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...avorite-Food?p=3484677&viewfull=1#post3484677

indeed... I'm sitting here 'gawking' at these beautiful quotes... Gee, man... TOO smart for this STUPID world...

Oxford speech

Today children are constantly encouraged to grow up faster, as if this period known as childhood is a burdensome stage, to be endured and ushered through, as swiftly as possible. And on that subject, I am certainly one of the world's greatest experts.

“Women have taken the most powerful men down to nothing because of what’s between their legs”.

What in the world is this?

Danja;3489164 said:
“Women have taken the most powerful men down to nothing because of what’s between their legs”.

What in the world is this?

lol Why?
What do you think about it? :D

Ebony/Jet Interview, 1992

I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things, the way Michelangelo or Leonardo da Vinci or Mozart or Muhammad Ali or Martin Luther King is chosen. And that is their mission to do that thing. And I think that I haven't scratched the surface yet of what my real purpose is for being here. I'm committed to my art. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And I believe that that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I do. And I feel fortunate in being that instrument through which music flows .... Deep inside I feel that this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form all of creation is sound and that it's not just random sound, that it's music. You've heard the expression, music of the spheres? Well, that's a very literal phrase. In the Gospels, we read, "And the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul." That breath of life to me is the music of life and it permeates every fiber of creation. In one of the pieces of the Dangerous album, I say: "Life songs of ages, throbbing in my blood, have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood." This is a very literal statement, because the same new miracle intervals and biological rhythms that sound out the architecture of my DNA also govern the movement of the stars. The same music governs the rhythm of the seasons, the pulse of our heartbeats, the migration of birds, the ebb and flow of ocean tides, the cycles of growth, evolution and dissolution. It's music, it's rhythm. And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance. It's like, my purpose, it's what I'm here for.

@lucilla I don't know, I first found it strange, but then I realized it's how the world functions today...so, he must've been right, unfortunately. :( Hey, but not all women are like that. :)

No, not all women are like that, but sadly all of those who got near Michael were. His power was too much for them and they wanted to be his with any cost. Fortunately for Michael he didn't care what those women offered. Michael saw past that.

No, not all women are like that, but sadly all of those who got near Michael were. His power was too much for them and they wanted to be his with any cost. Fortunately for Michael he didn't care what those women offered. Michael saw past that.

You are not a woman righ?

What dou you mean by he didn't care?

Of course he cared, he couldn't take it from all of us though

@lucilla I don't know, I first found it strange, but then I realized it's how the world functions today...so, he must've been right, unfortunately. :( Hey, but not all women are like that. :)

Agree but not only today's world, there are biblical stories such as Samson and Delilah and although we assume MJ didn't like that kind of "dangerous" women, I think he certainly was curious about them that's why they inspired him to write a lot of songs :)

“Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says, "Live, be, move, rejoice -- you are alive!" Without the heart's wise rhythm, we could not exist.”
:heart:

Last edited:
Ebony/Jet Interview, 1992

I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things, the way Michelangelo or Leonardo da Vinci or Mozart or Muhammad Ali or Martin Luther King is chosen. And that is their mission to do that thing. And I think that I haven't scratched the surface yet of what my real purpose is for being here. I'm committed to my art. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And I believe that that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I do. And I feel fortunate in being that instrument through which music flows .... Deep inside I feel that this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form all of creation is sound and that it's not just random sound, that it's music. You've heard the expression, music of the spheres? Well, that's a very literal phrase. In the Gospels, we read, "And the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul." That breath of life to me is the music of life and it permeates every fiber of creation. In one of the pieces of the Dangerous album, I say: "Life songs of ages, throbbing in my blood, have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood." This is a very literal statement, because the same new miracle intervals and biological rhythms that sound out the architecture of my DNA also govern the movement of the stars. The same music governs the rhythm of the seasons, the pulse of our heartbeats, the migration of birds, the ebb and flow of ocean tides, the cycles of growth, evolution and dissolution. It's music, it's rhythm. And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance. It's like, my purpose, it's what I'm here for.

That is just wise, he was a wise, intelligent man.

Again and again, I love how every word he says is about love. HE is love. He had love in his veins instead of blood. :heart:

Michae was a real thinker

It's curious what takes courage and what doesn't. When I step out on stage in front of thousands of people, I don't feel that I'm being brave. It can take much more courage to express true feelings to one person. When I think of courage, I think of the Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz. He was always running away from danger. He often cried and shook with fear. But he was also sharing his real feelings with those he loved, even though he didn't always like those feelings.

That takes real courage, the courage to be intimate. Expressing your feelings is not the same as falling apart in front of someone else, it's being accepting and true to your heart, whatever it may say. When you have the courage to be intimate, you know who you are, and you're willing to let others see that. It's scary, because you feel so vulnerable, so open to rejection. But without self-acceptance, the other kind of courage, the kind heroes show in movies, seems hollow. In spite of the risks, the courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love.

Last edited:
WoW Claudiadoina... That was beautiful :angel:such soothing words by Michael :wub:

"Its not hard; You just have to put your mind to what you're doin' thats all there is to it" Michael's 'secret' revealed in 1971 :blink:

.....:heart:
You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them, I am told, is to laugh. Angels respond to delight, because that is what they're made of. In fact, when people's minds are clouded by anger or hatred, no angel can reach them.

"No one can stop me, no matter what. I stop when I’m ready to stop. You know, I’m just saying, you know, I will continue to move forward no matter what."

He stopped.But he wasn't ready to stop yet :cry:

Last edited:
How is it that you get to choose
Who will live and who will die
Did god say that you could decide ?

"No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in your self and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it’s right. And always believe in your self.
And no matter who is around you being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, block it off! Because whatever you believe, you become!"

Nice thread :)

"It's like when a mother sends her child off to war, they don't know if they're ever gonna come back, you know? How can we look at such things happening, and not, you know, want to do something? How can we turn our heads and pretend as if we don't see it? You know? I can't see people in pain and pretend as if it's not there."

Yet others could see him in pain and pretend it's not there :cry:

^^^^^Thank you!
How I missed his sweet voice.I haven't listened to it since the trial started.
His speaking voice has healing powerIt just soothes my soul....When I hear him speaking or singing I feel like I love everybody..:heart:

Last edited:
Back