What is your Favorite Song from BAD!?

Liberian Girl and Speed Demon. Those songs... TIMELESS and flawless production!

For me 'Man In The Mirror' is definitely my favorite song from the BAD album

All Songs!?
especially the way you make me feel,Man in The Mirror and I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Wow that's so hard to pick out. I love Smooth Criminal, Liberian Girl,Man in the mirror and Leave me alone

My two sons loves Smooth Criminal and my daugther loves Speed Demon. I sort of like them all in different ways. I love to sing along with Just Good Friends, and to play Liberian Girl on the guitar. But of course Man in the Mirror and Dirty Diana stands out as two of the strongest songs on the album (just my opinion).

What amazes me about tthe Bad album is that there aren't any weak song, each song is a hit and I love them all! My favorite is MITM probably because it's the first one that I heard, but I really love them all!

It is difficult to answer.
But I would choice TWYMMF
I also like BAD, Liberian girl, MITM and Leave me alone.

Dirty Diana, volume turned up - lovely the opening bass boom which makes my speakers vibrate like crazy

Man in the Mirror is just an amazing song! The other two songs I like are Fly Away and Streetwalker, which are on the BAD Special Edition Album.

The entire Bad album is fantastic but if I had to pick one it would be Smooth Criminal.

Back