What is your weather like?

Clear sunny skies 16*C

I can finally start mowing my lawn.

Fair Sunny skies 27*C (Humidex 29*C) with heat warning and special air quality statement

Overcast. It’s been wet and humid recently and had a thunderstorm last night.

'Round here it's all about the music, so I think I'll let the music do the talkin' about my weather now 🌧️ For this particularly revealing exercise, I shall recruit a few people, starting with the man himself, stranger in.........the day and night.............

And just to show that the rain is actually pouring, I think I'll have to use that time travel machine o' mine and request some further help, from just about anyone from Gene Kelly to Rihanna to Erms & Pia Zadora to Madonna 🏔️

Nasty thunderstorm.⛈️ Had both Thunderstorm Watch and Tornado Warning originally, but got Thunderstorm Warning.

Stay hydrated Mac
Thankfully its being okay 'normal' .
I know right! Don't worry dear, even sparkling water I always stock up on as well, beats soda in heat waves like this lol!

Now it's roughly going between 105 and 110 degrees because of the monsoons drying...I'm hoping we get more rain here we need it.

Yeah...it feels like it takes so long to cool down here and it's pushing into September already...won't get cooler until Octoberish...
god, that's awful. Unless we get what used to be called an 'Indian' summer (as in, India, the country) we are going to be OK pretty much from now on. September is often our best month. Warm and sunny but not intense. It's already feeling autumnal, atm, but it's still nice and warm and sunny just now. But also sometimes overcast so nice bit of relief.

god, that's awful. Unless we get what used to be called an 'Indian' summer (as in, India, the country) we are going to be OK pretty much from now on. September is often our best month. Warm and sunny but not intense. It's already feeling autumnal, atm, but it's still nice and warm and sunny just now. But also sometimes overcast so nice bit of relief.
That's kind of what that boils down to here as soon as it's getting towards "autumn like" here lol I can't wait for sweaters and boots!

☁️Overcast out there. 2*C, mild out.
Gonna get 🌧 on Christmas tomorrow of 4*C (this maybe my first green Christmas, well not really all green still got snow and ice out there)

images

Back