What medications were oficially found in MJs system

qbee

Proud Member
What medications were found in MJs system
according to the toxology report when he died ??

Do we have anything official and who is the named source ?
for that information _ I see fans citing certains meds as fact

please keep on topic _ im trying to line up some facts _thanks

name the meds and the source (PERSON) who stated that ?

Last edited:
No official reports yet, unless I've missed something huge in recent hours.

We were hearing about Xanax a few days ago, but that was leaked info. If they're holding the autopsy report back to help in the criminal investigation, people who leak bits of it are undermining that investigation. It *is* frustrating not to know what's in the official report.

the toxicology isnt back yet. the police and other authorities are still investigating and are likely to be doing so for several weeks according to the media. my guess is there are multiple drugs and multiple doctors which is why its taking so long. theyre checking who gave what and in what amount and when.

there is no official report released yet therefore there is no official list of medications identified

There's rumors to what he was taken prior to his death but no official report as of yet to find out what was IN him. Until the police investigation ends, I guess we'll have to be patient.

No official reports yet, unless I've missed something huge in recent hours.

We were hearing about Xanax a few days ago, but that was leaked info. If they're holding the autopsy report back to help in the criminal investigation, people who leak bits of it are undermining that investigation. It *is* frustrating not to know what's in the official report.

I agree "no official report" but I'm willing to bet it will include a "massive overdose" of the following drugs;

Xanax
Demerol
Morphine
Dilaudid
Vicodin
Soma
Anti-depressents

I do not believe on the morning Michael Jackson died he took or asked anyone for either of the drugs mention above or any others they find in his Toxicology.

no diprivan? lol considering the search warrants are been given out based on that dont u think that would be included aswell. not juicy enough for ya? reports have ony stated diprivan and xanax. any others would be leaked aswell seeing as the media are desperate to label him a druggie

^^ Yeah I would think if Murray was supposedly being charged with manslaughter (I just found out that reports he would be charged were "false"), I would think they DID find it (the propofol).

no diprivan? lol considering the search warrants are been given out based on that dont u think that would be included aswell. not juicy enough for ya? reports have ony stated diprivan and xanax. any others would be leaked aswell seeing as the media are desperate to label him a druggie

Diprivan is not a Traceable drug, and its a very common drug used in operation rooms everyday, if you ever had any surgery mild or invasive more than like this is what they used when they told you to count backwards. Most Anesthic drugs are untraceable.

Back