What MJ song are you currently obsessed with?

Give In To Me.
I would trade most of his catalogue for this one song. I will never get tired of it. First heard in 1991. Still excites me.
This is the song really underated. I exhaustingly adore it.

I’ve been listening a lot to “man’s temptation” by the jackson 5 the last couple of weeks.

I know some people think these adult themed songs don’t fit for a young Michael but he does them so well, I also really like the hardcore soul songs he did early on. Thank you Bobby Taylor!
Skywriter, Corner of the Sky, and Superstition (Live)

Who is it and Heartbreaker.

Its funny how the MJ songs im obsessed with change around every two weeks.

And one thats not an MJ song that im obsessed with right now is ”What you won’t do for love” by Bobby Caldwell

It's a J5 tune, I'm Glad It Rained. It's very sweet.

Also been playing Heartbreak Hotel a lot more than usual.

I’ve been listening a lot to “man’s temptation” by the jackson 5 the last couple of weeks.

I know some people think these adult themed songs don’t fit for a young Michael but he does them so well, I also really like the hardcore soul songs he did early on. Thank you Bobby Taylor!
Baby be mine, do you know where your children are, dear michael. also tell me im not dreaming but i know its jermaine jackson's song

Last edited:
all i do is think of you

i never heard the song that sampled it before (not doja cat's), so i was surprised when i heard that doja cat sampled that one (she basically sampled mj)!

Back