What MJ song are you currently obsessed with?

Right now I'm not obsessed with any. But this past year it's been:
Unbreakable
Ghosts
Little Susie
Much Too Soon
Who Do You Know
Days in Gloucestershire
And Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. Among others

Do MJ adjacent songs count? Because If I Told You That by Whitney got a ton of plays by me recently.

Right now I'm not obsessed with any. But this past year it's been:
Unbreakable
Ghosts
Little Susie
Much Too Soon
Who Do You Know
Days in Gloucestershire
And Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. Among others
Like Chicago 1945 and Get Your Weight Off Me. Duh.

Little Susie is one I keep coming back to. Music Appreciation class is helping me.

I also really like In The Closet.

I’ve been obsessed with The Girl Is Mine lately. I used to listen it it over and over again on my mom’s vinyl when I was a kid and would actually get scared when it was almost done cuz Thriller was right after it :ROFLMAO:

Michael and Paul just sound so great together and I love singing along and I love to belt out the bridge. Then I say the parts of Michael and Paul in their spoken parts with as much sass and attitude as them. :ROFLMAO::cool:

Not sure if it’s because of the autumn weather where I’m at or just the cozy beats/ lyrics of these songs, but lately I’ve been listening to MJ’s “Loving You,” “You Rock My World,” and “Rock With You” a lot. And “Beat It” when I’m out on a walk in the brisk cold and enjoying the fall foliage 🍂

"Speechless" is an incredible song. It's impossible to hold back tears when I listen. Very deep, sensual. Magical!!! And "man in the mirror" inspires me))
YES! Speechless is my second favorite song behind Will You Be There. I genuinely want that song to be played at my wedding. It's such a short, sweet song and the acapella bits just goes to show how amazing Michael's voice is.

Lmao good topic. I'm caught between Liberian girl, man in the mirror, tdcau & the 7 seconds of changes lol

Back