Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Songs that not released or leaked u think he recorded them all ?
It's possible that some of them exist as demos in the sense of him vocalizing parts into a tape recorder. There's simply not enough information on many of the tracks to accurately judge that. I personally wouldn't count on all of them being recorded, and certainly not vocally completed.

It's possible that some of them exist as demos in the sense of him vocalizing parts into a tape recorder. There's simply not enough information on many of the tracks to accurately judge that. I personally wouldn't count on all of them being recorded, and certainly not vocally completed.
Damien said about children hours .Neverland landing and wonderful world of candy . Children's song

What other songs in the book ?

Once again, consulting Man In The Music by Joe Vogel.

"Make A Wish" was also for a Peter Pan film.

"Make Or Break" has reference vocals only. No complete vocal.
What songs joe Vogel talk also in his book I'm very care about unreleased MJ .do u think MJ recorded alright now ?

Damien only said on Xscape Origins that the melody resembled Remember The Time, especifically the "I bet you remember" part and said on Twitter that it had sonic similarities to Captain EO but he said that the version he heard had no vocals. He never explicitly confirmed if there's a version with vocals out there.

Tomboy has sketch vocals (chorus and a verse) on the version I've heard.

Lol I love that everyone has heard different versions so we still don't know what it's final state is. God forbid we ever have clarity :p

Last edited:
You guys please stop guessing the tracklist, it's getting pointless now...
Also, in case you don't know, before the announcement of first track, several previously released Thriller era tracks posted on YouTube are labeled as "track 11", "track 13", "track 15" and "track 17" of a non-existent album, and these songs are Got The Hots (track 11), Carousel (track 13), Can't Get Outta The Rain (track 15) and Sunset Driver (track 17). Now that Got The Hots is confirmed as indeed the 11th track, so we can be sure of track 13, 15 and 17.
Only 3 vacancies are left for disc 2 and we know Starlight has been taken down on YouTube, so it must be on it. The other 2 spots are for leaked but unreleased songs, i.e. Hot Street (or Slapstick) and Nite Line. And voila, you got a 10-song disc 2.
So it's absolutely no place for other unheard songs, no Rolling The Dice, no Chicago 1945, no Buffalo Bill, no Nymphette Lover. Nope!
Also we can say goodbye to The Lady In My Life (Uncut Version), Don't Matter To Me (Demo) and other Freddie Mercury collaborations.
Okay, so this theory was correct.. We don’t know Track 12 yet and there is a good possibility it has never been released on YouTube yet for it to catch the attention of the algorithm

Lol I love that everyone has heard different versions so we still don't know what it's final state is. God forbid we ever have clarity :p
That's my point on this mate. They've heard versions of these songs, so theoretically there could be versions of these songs that are more complete. It's not definitive.
Time will tell

As for the Chicago 1945 stuff, I'd be very cautious with my optimism. I doubt that the Estate would release arguably the "best unreleased song" we have left on a 40th anniversary album. I'd expect Niteline or Hot Street to be the last track.
Hopefully I'm wrong

That's my point on this mate. They've heard versions of these songs, so theoretically there could be versions of these songs that are more complete. It's not definitive.
Time will tell

As for the Chicago 1945 stuff, I'd be very cautious with my optimism. I doubt that the Estate would release arguably the "best unreleased song" we have left on a 40th anniversary album. I'd expect Niteline or Hot Street to be the last track.
Hopefully I'm wrong

I'm definitely expecting one of the leaked demos as the last track. I'm also wondering if they're gonna release a single, most sets like this release at least one digital single to promote.

I can't even imagine how happy we will all be if it really is Chicago 1945 they announce as the last song.

BUT - at the same time I don't want them to "waste" a good song on an anniversary album that only few will hear. Hidden on disc 2.
I feel the same about Price of Fame. - It has such potential and should have had a proper release. - Same goes for We've Had Enough.

I will of course still be happy if Chicago 1945 is revealed as the last song. Would be great with an unheard new song. :)

I can't even imagine how happy we will all be if it really is Chicago 1945 they announce as the last song.

BUT - at the same time I don't want them to "waste" a good song on an anniversary album that only few will hear. Hidden on disc 2.
I feel the same about Price of Fame. - It has such potential and should have had a proper release. - Same goes for We've Had Enough.

I will of course still be happy if Chicago 1945 is revealed as the last song. Would be great with an unheard new song. :)

I think from this we can gather that the estate have no problem giving us songs that have already been released. So I will not be surprised if we see songs from TUC or B25 get used again.

It's different when Steve Porcaro said he doesn't want the song to be remixed and we know the Estate isn't gonna want to release a song without the need to "contemporize" it. Seeing how the Estate skipped on releasing the song as an exclusive for Xscape's deluxe edition I think this is one of the few opportunities for the song to come out.

It's different when Steve Porcaro said he doesn't want the song to be remixed and we know the Estate isn't gonna want to release a song without the need to "contemporize" it. Seeing how the Estate skipped on releasing the song as an exclusive for Xscape's deluxe edition I think this is one of the few opportunities for the song to come out.
I share the same sentiment. Either this project or an anthology set released who knows when. Not holding my breath for it, as I can imagine the estate will try to hold back as long as possible with what usable material remains. Also given the fact that we're getting "Lovely Way", too.

J'attends définitivement l'une des démos divulguées comme dernière piste. Je me demande aussi s'ils vont sortir un single, la plupart des sets comme celui-ci sortent au moins un single numérique à promouvoir.
NO SINGLE !!

They are absolutely stubborn enough to just not release it unless they get to do what they want with it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back