Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear the song? Did you hear Dream Away too? God I hope they're on the verge of leaking, seeing how much of a fuss it has been for the Estate to release the songsthis may be our only way to hear them.
Might seem likely in the near future, same thing happened with ghost of another lover and throwing your life away

God it's hard not to get excited about the thought of Chicago 1945 and Dream Away.

What did people who heard them think about them? Worth the hype?

Also, according to On MJ’s Footsteps, there were two other titles spotted on Porcaro’s computer: “Get You Back” and “Just For Now.”
Quoting this for the new page. Holy shit! Potentially 4 completely unheard songs "discovered" again

Might seem likely in the near future, same thing happened with ghost of another lover and throwing your life away
It'll be leaked most likely but the question is when. TYLA got the first snippet leaked in 2018 but it took 2 years for the full song to be leaked, I don't know about GOANL but I think that was leaked 1 year after it was recorded? It would be like christmas morning if a snippet of the song (or the song entirely) got leaked on friday.

Imho, Chicago 1945 should be leaked because it's been a decade since fans have been anticipating for that song while Dream Away should be left to surprise us for a future release.

Surely this is not acceptable these are now commercial songs getting released.
Call yourself a fan I don't think so. Would you do this to MICHAEL if he was still alive.
Beyond appalled.
Gary surely you will not allow this.
I won't be opening these I want to hear on Friday in great quality and on good equipment.
aab.jpg

So he said he wanted to give it Bruno but now he's determined to release it with MJ on it? Or was that about chicago 1945?

"I just found out about what exactly Who Do You Know it is
It exactly a Early Version Of Who Is It"

No idea if this information is true or reliable but this same person has released the Lyrics to Chicago 1945. Has anyone got any more info on this

"I just found out about what exactly Who Do You Know it is
It exactly a Early Version Of Who Is It"

No idea if this information is true or reliable but this same person has released the Lyrics to Chicago 1945. Has anyone got any more info on this
I know this person's channel, some of the stuff they post is fake so I'd take what they say next with a grain of salt.

I leaked the lyrics. That instagram is not mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back