Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Film and music you won't be alone if this all leaks well I hope the estate just puts out nothing but re issues because YOUR! (FANS THAT WANT LEAKS) are stealing!! Yes stealing! Michael's, Steve Porcaro and the kids income!
No the days I wanted to hear a small snippet or leak are gone as Thriller 40 is like a new album to me!
I want the full version of lady in my life and would hope there is a reason this isn't happening on this release. But maybe some songs that never got released could be singles?

We heard you the first 5 times.

Film and music you won't be alone if this all leaks well I hope the estate just puts out nothing but re issues because YOUR! (FANS THAT WANT LEAKS) are stealing!! Yes stealing! Michael's, Steve Porcaro and the kids income!
No the days I wanted to hear a small snippet or leak are gone as Thriller 40 is like a new album to me!
I want the full version of lady in my life and would hope there is a reason this isn't happening on this release. But maybe some songs that never got released could be singles?
I am with you. I don't feel comfortable about fans stealing and leaking music, and then gloating about it on a forum. It is morally wrong. Honestly people like Steve Porcaro should stop doing these seminars.

And I say that as someone who used to listen to leaks all the time, which explains my username.

Finally this song is heard this sounds very funky even for 4 seconds, it will eventually leak in full soon, this reminds me so much of GYWOM as the most anticipated unreleased songs, if these songs get released it's not the estate's fault that they leaked

Morally, leaks like this are horrendous. Brad Sundberg and co. put a lot of time and effort into crafting something special for fans, and it’s a slap in their face that people betray their trust and record the material they graciously show. It’s no wonder he’s pulled back on how much unreleased stuff he shows at his seminars.

But as a fan, I’m not gonna act like I can resist hearing something brand-new that, with the estate being the way it is, we’ll likely never otherwise get.

This song must be on the verge of leaking, it was shown barely a day ago and we already have 2 snippets. I totally expect it to be leaked by the end of the month.

And also it's ironic to me how we got this song before GYWOOM in full lol.

Maybe it'll be released on Bad 40 if there's one in 2027.... I mean technically it wasn't recorded in the Thriller sessions. Or another posthumous album of some sort.

I think this comparison is not fair as the Bad sessions are the most prolific in MJs career. If you look back at it, we've gotten almost 15 outtakes from the Bad sessions over the years.
Thriller might not have as many and, unfortunately, part of it ended up leaking.
15 outtakes from the Bad session's, what ones are these?

As I have already said I really believe that Steve etc are working with the estate and Sony to put out a new posthumous album.
One I feel won't need much if any comtemperising and just put it out.
The only people who are going to spoil any of that are the leaders.
Don't moan when you eventually won't or don't have any more unheard music as that will be a very sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back