Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before talked stupity I'm not frenzy i talked with someone he heard Chicago 1945 in 1995 he buy bad album from store he found this song as bonus
Uh, what ?! I can assure you that if this was the case, most of the world wouldn't have heard the full song only days ago.

Surely you're getting it confused with the song supposedly being considered for HIStory in 94/95.

the DAT leak sounds nice though

I didnt keep this file. I compared it to Chicago original version and they were exactly the same thing. They played at exactly the same time. The wave forms were the same. It was a fake…literally the one on xscape

I didnt keep this file. I compared it to Chicago original version and they were exactly the same thing. They played at exactly the same time. The wave forms were the same. It was a fake…literally the one on xscape
I thought the official is a fake stereo made from the DAT

no?

It's not a fake and the waveforms aren't the exact same

Album version:

YpnONk1T_o.png

DAT Leak:

vGnhWkau_o.png

I thought the official is a fake stereo made from the DAT

no?

No it isn't a fake stereo mix.

What you are listening to is a track that was mixed down with all the knobs almost in the middle. You can take a multitrack and keep everything in the middle and it'll mix down as a mono track, but if you move somethings slightly in one direction the entire thing will mix in stereo. If you look at the waveform to Chicago the left and right channels don't exactly match all the way through. There are subtle differences throughout.

It's not a fake and the waveforms aren't the exact same

Album version:

YpnONk1T_o.png

DAT Leak:

vGnhWkau_o.png

Play them both at the same time in the audio editor. it shouldn't be that exact. that's the best way to tell. With regards to waveforms...the CD, iTunes and Qobuz rips all have slightly different waveforms to each other. It's easy to manipulate and call it legit when it isn't.

Last edited:
play them both at the same time in the audio editor. it shouldn't be that exact. that's the best way to tell.

The waveforms are clearly different, it also sounds slightly clearer. I guess we will just agree to disagree.

The waveforms are clearly different, it also sounds slightly clearer. I guess we will just agree to disagree.

lol fair enough. That being said. the iTunes edition of Xscape is still the best in terms of mastering and sound imo. They knocked it out of the park with that album and Bad 25. I'm hoping for the same with Thriller 40.

It's same because Michael made it before the japane group u can see duration both ,,5 minute and also what lovely way to go recorded when he is 15
What the actual f...

BTM is a cover, first of all. Let's set that straight. If I remember correctly, Quincy heard the song on a trip to Japan and suggested it to MJ. True or not, the YMO version was released in 1979. MJ didn't record the track until around 1981.

It's same because Michael made it before the japane group u can see duration both ,,5 minute and also what lovely way to go recorded when he is 15
What a lovely way to go recorded when he was 15?

😂😂😂 damm we getting some youthful MJ vocals on T40. That pesky estate trying to fool us once again

What a lovely way to go recorded when he was 15?

😂😂😂 damm we getting some youthful MJ vocals on T40. That pesky estate trying to fool us once again
You know, I did read something (not sure if reliable) that said WALWTG was originally written back on the Forever, Michael album, which would be 1974. Shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back