What were Michael’s plans before he died?

Michael already went out with the kids maskless, as soon as he returned to the public eye, and the kids were of age, he stopped with the masks over their heads. There's a difference between having a presence and being exploited. He knew as much there.

They can. But some decisions are intelligent and some decisions are stupid, and they will be judged accordingly.

I just think it's a big kick in the teeth for Michael to throw away all his hard work protecting them. Like, it wasn't easy, but he did an amazing job. He'd be turning in his grave if he knew they were courting celebrity.
The fact you even feel the need to judge them is very strange, but OK.

They can. But some decisions are intelligent and some decisions are stupid, and they will be judged accordingly.

I just think it's a big kick in the teeth for Michael to throw away all his hard work protecting them. Like, it wasn't easy, but he did an amazing job. He'd be turning in his grave if he knew they were courting celebrity.
i partially agree. i think he would be proud of them either way, like with paris and her modeling. also, bigi is very low-key, and prince is the one who is trying to keep his fathers spirit alive the most (imo). he always posts about him, he went to the vegas show (i went twice. it was so good!!!!! :) ), and he goes to a lot of his events

Back