• Studio footage of various eras

• Destiny/Triumph tour in HD

• Classical music as created by our man

• An MJ sex tape 🫣

• Unfinished songs post thriller pre invincible

• One night only show rehearsals

• Your roof

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh no. I’m not technical enough to write substantial things about music so in the end I often fall back on cliches. I mean how many times can I say how beautiful MJ’s voice sound without it getting tiresome😄
Mate, you are Shakespeare compared to me. All I ever do is go 'Awesome!'. Which is accurate but entirely too repetitive, lol.

Destiny/Triumph in HD & Studio footage. Especially concert footage. That tour deserves to be released by now. Couldnt be more jealous of Questlove rn lol

Destiny/Triumph in HD & Studio footage. Especially concert footage. That tour deserves to be released by now. Couldnt be more jealous of Questlove rn lol
Everybody always groups both tours together but they're vastly different.

Destiny tour has a setlist of Motown + Enjoy Yourself + Destiny tracks so no classic adult Michael hits + he still wears his afro and thee dancing is still very old school Jackson 5 like
Triumph on the other hand is Michael having short curls, solo classics and the start of his own style of dancing.

So I take it everybody who wants to see the Destiny tour just means one of the last concerts where they incorporated Off the wal songs and shake your body, ditching all the enjoy yourself and destiny songs.

So I take it everybody who wants to see the Destiny tour just means one of the last concerts where they incorporated Off the wal songs and shake your body, ditching all the enjoy yourself and destiny songs.
Precisely, that's what i would want if Destiny got released :) :p

I just want Bad songs to leak, those songs are DA BEST Imo, really love aggressive 80s music, even though Bad sounds decades ahead of it’s time

Precisely, that's what i would want if Destiny got released :) :p
Fair enough

Looking at the setlist for Destiny I think we might get surprised if we were to find out what other songs they played on that tour.
New Orleans 1979 has a completely different setlist compared to London 1979 and both concerts didn’t have any Off the wall songs in the setlist. It is a fascinating tour for me.

As much as I hate leaks…..I would still love to get to hear what songs Michael was working on before he died! 🙏🏻 And see more footage from the This Is It rehearsals! 😍 But I am also DYING to get the Prague,Budapest and Vienna HIStory tour shows released in high quality!! I know they filmed them so I wanna see them!!! Especially Budapest!! Michael was BEAMING through that concert and seemed SO HAPPY!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Back