What would you say to Jason Malachi if you met him?

Not even the Cascios deserve the hate mainly. It's weird how much your view on it changes once you know the entire story. Sounds odd but I can't really elaborate more on it. I'm just saying the entire idea to do the fake songs was neither the Cascios or Jason.
It was Cascio's idea of course! He tried to sell his music, using friendship with MJ. That's very nasty decision.

Invincible is Michael's second best album, pal... It's better than BAD, Thriller, and other MJ's albums. Only Dangerous is better than Invincible, because Dangerous is masterpiece
Huh? Invincible better than BAD, Thriller , OTW.
.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, Stay off the glue pal

I would say nothing about the Cascio tracks because he probably has a NDA on him and wouldn't tell me anything lol. But since I actually listen to some of his music I'd ask him when his next album is coming out. šŸ™ƒ
I'd still only ask him when his next album is coming out, for at least 3 years the guy's been saying it's coming out soon lol.

i think these were writers demos, that eddie tried to pass off as finished mj tracks.
Funny how after a few months we've come to learn that was the case, they found the Bible album CD along with some other Cascio tracks in MJ's room so that proves that MJ was at least aware of the songs and that they were demos made for him.

Funny how after a few months we've come to learn that was the case, they found the Bible album CD along with some other Cascio tracks in MJ's room so that proves that MJ was at least aware of the songs.

I assume MJ said he'd listen to them because he was asked to and his involvement ends there lol.

It was Cascio's idea of course! He tried to sell his music, using friendship with MJ. That's very nasty decision.
Nope, It was entirely the idea of a friend of the Cascios. Cascios pretty much just took the fall along with Malachi because this person erased almost all of their public identity online. Harder to blame someone when you don't know who they are.

I assume MJ said he'd listen to them because he was asked to and his involvement ends there lol.
MJ knew of some of them but not all of them. Multiple tracks were never even intended for Michael and were repurposed to submit to Sony.

Nope, It was entirely the idea of a friend of the Cascios. Cascios pretty much just took the fall along with Malachi because this person erased almost all of their public identity online. Harder to blame someone when you don't know who they are.

They still went along with it and did it lol.

Are there any proofs) No. We have a proof that Cascio lied to everybody. I think Jason actually is more innocent than Eddie)

Are there any proofs) No. We have a proof that Cascio lied to everybody. I think Jason actually is more innocent than Eddie)
I know the full story behind the songs. Unfortunately I cannot disclose all of it since I'm obligated to not go against my friends wishes. I can give out some smaller information but I definitely can't name names or show things off. But I believe Damien Shields will release the information in his Cascio project whenever that comes.

Keep crying :) I'm just saying the truth
nah im just kidding lol. I do wonder what your argument for Bad or Thriller being worse than Invincible is though. Never heard such a take.

I know the full story behind the songs. Unfortunately I cannot disclose all of it since I'm obligated to not go against my friends wishes. I can give out some smaller information but I definitely can't name names or show things off. But I believe Damien Shields will release the information in his Cascio project whenever that comes.
Yeah yeah. Of course šŸ˜‚

nah im just kidding lol. I do wonder what your argument for Bad or Thriller being worse than Invincible is though. Never heard such a take.
But Invincible is Indeed is better than Bad and Thriller. It's stronger as an album, more complicated and more global, you know. Thriller is too funky and childish as for me

But Invincible is Indeed is better than Bad and Thriller. It's stronger as an album, more complicated and more global, you know. Thriller is too funky and childish as for me
By more global do you mean more famous? I like Invincible, but... more popular than Bad? And Thriller?! Absolutely not lol.

By more global do you mean more famous? I like Invincible, but... more popular than Bad? And Thriller?! Absolutely not lol.
By global I mean general meaning, complexity and stakes. We can clearly hear in Invincible, that Michael's stakes are high as never before. He litterally gives full of himself in this album. He really tries hard. And in Thriller Mike represent himself just silly and funky boy) No seriousness, just fun, fun, a lot of fun. I know, there is Beat It, Billie Jean.... But, comparing with seriousness and stakes of Invincible, this is too little)

Last edited:
Bad is good actually) Better than Thriller, but it's not good enough as Invincible. But stakes on this album high almost like in Invincible)

Funny how after a few months we've come to learn that was the case, they found the Bible album CD along with some other Cascio tracks in MJ's room so that proves that MJ was at least aware of the songs and that they were demos made for him.
It was planted by Branca to save face.

Assuming this is true (hard to believe) it doesnā€™t matter. The Cascios still went on Oprah in front of the world to peddle their bullshit story about the tracks being authentic. Going as far as to give a tour of their studio where Michael ā€œrecorded the songsā€ and even ā€œslept in the studioā€ etc to complete them. Then they even brought Teddyā€™s unreliable ass out there to confirm that itā€™s ā€œ100% MJā€ cause ā€œNo one can scream like Michaelā€. Clown show and all parties involved are absolute scum and deserve to be sued to the fullest extent and possibly even serve some jail time.

Assuming this is true (hard to believe) it doesnā€™t matter. The Cascios still went on Oprah in front of the world to peddle their bullshit story about the tracks being authentic. Going as far as to give a tour of their studio where Michael ā€œrecorded the songsā€ and even ā€œslept in the studioā€ etc to complete them. Then they even brought Teddyā€™s unreliable ass out there to confirm that itā€™s ā€œ100% MJā€ cause ā€œNo one can scream like Michaelā€. Clown show and all parties involved are absolute scum and deserve to be sued to the fullest extent and possibly even serve some jail time.
Well from some kind of point you're right you're damn right but there is one interesting thing first of all I actually like this tracks in my opinion all 12 tracks are pretty good but you can't just you know throw out in the garbage these tracks because you don't like their producer their creator the man, that created them that's not right it's not polite at least in relations with tracks so you can burn their author for bad behavior but you can't just offense this tracks because some of them are pretty good

I'd tell him to work on his vibrato.
Do you think he has so bad vibrato? I actually consider his voice a little bit similar to Michael's. Well, Michael's voice is better of course. But they have something in common

Back