What would you think of a 10th anniversary Of "Invincible" in 2011?

Kingofpop4ever3000

Proud Member
Another fan on MJJC got the idea for this. So I won't take credit for it. But I wanted to start a thread about what the fans here would think of a 10th anniversary re-release of "Invincible" in 2011. And what you would like to see on it.

Personally, I'd love to see something like a new double-CD set, all digitally remastered, with the original album on the first disc and an EP of six outtakes and three or four rare remixes of songs from the original on the second disc. The booklet would include photos from the 2001-2002 promotional campaign (like photos, or photo outtakes, of Michael from the 2002 Vibe Magazine article and the 30th Anniversary concert and the album signing in New York).

Last edited:
OMG..i can not believe it will be the 10th anniversary...feels like it was yesterday, i was so excited for this album to come out and we had such a great midnight album release here in Budapest, and before midnight they showed 3x the Ghosts in the multiplex cinema...we were so happy and excited...good old times :)

I guess you're talking about something released by sony, obviously? Well, that would be sadly ironic, dont you think? Considering what happened with the original Invicible...

Not against the idea, though, your ideas for the booklet sounded interesting. :yes:

I would be surprised...

I guess you're talking about something released by sony, obviously? Well, that would be sadly ironic, dont you think? Considering what happened with the original Invicible...

Not against the idea, though, your ideas for the booklet sounded interesting. :yes:

I would be surprised...

I agree with you about it being sadly ironic regarding what happened with the original album. But thank you for your compliment about what I'd like to see for the booklet on a re-release.

In addition regarding the booklet, I would personally love to see a cover with half of Michael's face from the first "Invincible" album cover set against a black background. What would other fans like to see?

Last edited:
In addition to all of this, I would love for them to finally release a digitally remastered DVD of the 30th Anniversary concert as a "Invincible 10th Anniversary Pack". What do other fans think?

In addition to all of this, I would love for them to finally release a digitally remastered DVD of the 30th Anniversary concert as a "Invincible 10th Anniversary Pack". What do other fans think?

Oh yes please!!!! :D

It would be a dream come true. But I don't think it's going to happen :(

I would love this too :mello:

A 10th anniversary version should include some outtakes of the Invincible session. If the Estate wants to keep the outtakes which aren't leaked yet for their next projects, they should put STTR and Blue Gangsta on the anniversary version and probably Escape too.

yes its a good idea especially for invincible :yes:

Oh yes please!!!! :D

It would be a dream come true. But I don't think it's going to happen :(

I would love this too :mello:

I'd rather a box set featuring the original Vince plus outtakes. :D

The thought of the album is awesome. But, would Sony bother promoting it?

A 10th anniversary version should include some outtakes of the Invincible session. If the Estate wants to keep the outtakes which aren't leaked yet for their next projects, they should put STTR and Blue Gangsta on the anniversary version and probably Escape too.

I agree with all of you. I wish this would happen too.

Back