Whats the last video games/or games you played?

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind on PC. It's a lot different than Skyrim or Oblivion but I like it. It's an older game but even for it's time the graphics seem dated. Maybe once I finish it I'll play again with mods.

Pokemon Go! Yep, it's really crazy everywhere. :lol:

Yeah, it's out officially in Canada recently days ago.

Super Mario Kart 8 (WiiU). I've improved much since I first tried the game, getting the ace of it.

Sims 4

I finally gotten back in to playing this game again. I haven't touch that game since November 2, 2014. According to my Origin account. I have bought everything that came out for the game so far yesterday. Well all except for Get To Work ep. Since I already have it. But the rest I didn't.

Sims 4

I finally gotten back in to playing this game again. I haven't touch that game since November 2, 2014. According to my Origin account. I have bought everything that came out for the game so far yesterday. Well all except for Get To Work ep. Since I already have it. But the rest I didn't.

Have u got the one with the water slide thingy?

Have u got the one with the water slide thingy?

Yeah I got all of them. But I haven't try that water slide out yet. I will once I finish making my hedge maze house for my sim. I had this idea of my sim having to go through a huge hedge maze. In order for her to get to her house. I am so very thankful that the town from Get Together ep. Has a 64x64 lot that I can create my huge hedge maze on.

Yeah I got all of them. But I haven't try that water slide out yet. I will once I finish making my hedge maze house for my sim. I had this idea of my sim having to go through a huge hedge maze. In order for her to get to her house. I am so very thankful that the town from Get Together ep. Has a 64x64 lot that I can create my huge hedge maze on.

Oh god I can't build those houses for Sims for the life of me! Lol I just use the houses that are already in the game

Oh god I can't build those houses for Sims for the life of me! Lol I just use the houses that are already in the game

I can never use the houses that someone else has made. I used to at one time. Back when I still was playing with Sims 2. But anymore I prefer making my own houses. That way I can make the rooms of my houses as big or as small as I want them to be. It is always like that for me. even back when I was playing with Sims 1. Even though I had downloaded other people's houses in my Sims games. But I never really go with them. Maybe on very rare occasions I do. But in my Sims games I want to put all the objects, games, or whatever that came with the game. Or ones I install. In my Sim's houses. Just so my sim has plenty of things to do in their house. I usually play with just 1 sim that I had made. It is more easier for me to keep an eye on just one sim than on 2 or more sims. In sims 3 whenever I gave my single sim pets. I usually let those pets do whatever they want. Even though you can control them. Back when I was playing Sims 2. I always used the control pet cheats. And you should see all the hacks I had put in my Sims 2 and Sims 3 games. Just to make those games more fun and playable for me.

I miss Sims 4! My computer won't let me play it! 😠😠

Can I ask why?

Sims 4

I am in the process of making another shipping containers home. Since my first one I did turn out so good. That I had to make another one. But this time for my guy sim. I normally don't play with male sims. Unless it is Sims Medieval. But I am only playing with a guy Sim. So I can have him get abducted by aliens. And hopefully get pregnant by them. I just find that so very funny. And I haven't try that yet in Sims 4. I used to do that a lot in my Sims 2 game. This is what I so totally love about Sims 4. It is an up dated version of both Sims 2 and 3.

Cuz my computer is a**hole!!!

My friend reckons cuz it a Windows 7 computer and not Windows 10. I'm not able to afford to buy a new one for a p my time so looks like I won't be able to play it

Cuz my computer is a**hole!!!

My friend reckons cuz it a Windows 7 computer and not Windows 10. I'm not able to afford to buy a new one for a p my time so looks like I won't be able to play it

Sorry but I had to ask. I really am so sorry to hear that. I am still paying for my Windows 10 Laptop. Which I had gotten back in early February. It is a 1,100 dollar gaming laptop. And from the bad experiences I had with my Sims 3 game. From playing that game on both my Windows 7 and Windows 8 laptops. Getting a new one was an absolute must for me. Especially since my new laptop is design to handle games like the Sims games on it. So it can definitely handle whatever custom content I put in to the game. And the game will still play perfectly fine. And there is no way I will ever play a Sims game without having custom content in it. Especially if that custom content goes past 4gb. I love to have tons of different choices in my Sims games. Especially when it comes to wall and floor coverings. I am in process of making more seamless Wallpaper for my Sims 4 game. I can't believe just how easy it is to make Wallpaper for Sims 4. I do really hope there will be a way for you to be able to play the new Sims 4 ep. That will be coming out in early November. It looks really amazing too. I am planning on getting it on November 1st. Which is the U.S. released date. And about my windows 7 laptop. As great as that laptop still is. It can only really handle either my Sims 1, Sims 2, and my Sims Medieval games and that's it.

Sims 4 was the last game I had played with.

I'm thinking of getting the new Sims 4 expansion pack but I'm not sure cuz like I said I'm just not able to buy a new laptop at the moment. It sucks that laptops have to cost so much :(

Back