What's The Time?

3:42, still feeling like a newbie even though I have like 3,500 posts. :lol: (I miss my old account hmph)

9:49 - Wondering whats wrong with being a newbie, I'm a newbie :) also about to kick someone in the blank bits for handing out my messenger details without asking!! GRRR.

10:47pm Just had a row with my mum on the phone that's been brewing for some time, I'm so annoyed :perrin

12:23 - feels sorry for Helen while still wondering why she pulled her face earlier *hugs* and :huh: :lol:

8:54 PM

Just sitting here listening to Michael. While I go wash my Michael Jackson pillow cases. So I can change my bed tonight. Ever since I had made those pillow cases. I can't seem to go to bed without them.

7:58 PM, and you guys, guess what... I AM EATING A NERDS ROPE :sarmoti :lol:

Originally posted by funky monkey@Aug 3 2005, 04:59 PM
7:58 PM, and you guys, guess what... I AM EATING A NERDS ROPE  :sarmoti  :lol:
[snapback]1125886[/snapback]​

9:38am - lmao, you finally got one! :)

2:49pm :lol: @ Funky and Em-Jay and got a headache cos I'm still so worked up, really angry :mat:

3:15pm Downloading songs :innocent: AND wondering if Helen is ok :flowers:

5:06pm I'm ok thanks Craze :flowers: Trying to calm down and to just think about other things.

Originally posted by Helen_S@Aug 4 2005, 08:05 AM
5:06pm I'm ok thanks Craze :flowers: Trying to calm down and to just think about other things.
[snapback]1126347[/snapback]​
Good Good :flowers:

3:55 PM

Drinking a glass of ice tea and watching tv. While trying to recolored an outfit for MJ to wear in my Sims 2 game. Of course this outfit is going to be red and black. I just love those 2 colors on him.

5:38 PM, waiting for Law & Order SVU to come on, only the best show ever invented in the history of televison. :lol:

5:48 pm

GRRR, trying to get into the administating area of my orca website so I can make a page for my Sea World trip tomorrow and packing for the trip.

10:15pm

listening to music and talking to people on AIM! :D

Back