What’s your fave MJ costume?

Just feel like bumping this thread. :)

Michael's TII goth coat.

96a433cab8ca2d9bb2e835bd575b78a6.jpg

Feeling so much more comfortable in this thread!
You all know my favourite outfit ;)
My fav pic of this jacket is where he is outside, at airport I think and is wearing the jacket without all the belts.

Feeling so much more comfortable in this thread!
You all know my favourite outfit ;)
My fav pic of this jacket is where he is outside, at airport I think and is wearing the jacket without all the belts.
oh, I think I know the one you mean but I don't know how to find it. There's no easy way to search for that one - assuming I'm even thinking of the right one. Anyway, I'm posting this, instead.

02e0d9654ba5bfb598c1de8601e933cd--blanket-jackson-michael-jackson-jacket.jpg

it was Munich 1992
I don't think that would help me find the photo, it's never been posted with any kind of caption, not that I've seen, anyway. But the photo I'm thinking of, it's the same jacket as in this little video - which I did find using your clue. :)

history2.jpg

Also love the HIStory trailer outfit. This was one of the first pics / video I saw of Michael, and I was like

meme6.jpg

The Thriller outfit!! That red and black leather jacket was dope then and still dope now! I will be purchasing one, one of these days! Retro!!!!!

I don't think that would help me find the photo, it's never been posted with any kind of caption, not that I've seen, anyway. But the photo I'm thinking of, it's the same jacket as in this little video - which I did find using your clue. :)

I've seen this before but curious, it's the actual Dangerous tour Jam intro jacket isn't it? Just minus the belt and chest strap?

Was this during the tour?, Why is he wearing his stage clothing out and about? Ha

I've seen this before but curious, it's the actual Dangerous tour Jam intro jacket isn't it? Just minus the belt and chest strap?

Was this during the tour?,
The caption says June 23 which I believe is two days before the first gig.

Why is he wearing his stage clothing out and about? Ha
Don't know. Maybe @Hiker can help with that sort of info. I don't even watch DWT - apart from Jam at Bremen - so I don't know much about it. You're right, though. There is usually a clear separation between his daytime 'uniform' and his stage costumes.

Last edited:
Was this during the tour?, Why is he wearing his stage clothing out and about? Ha
yes, its the Jam jacket, but could have been an early prototype that he decided to wear outside! And for good reason, he is looking fabulous in it :love::love:

There is usually a clear separation between his daytime 'uniform' and his stage costumes.
I think so, cannot imagine him walking around in gold pants or the DWT bodysuit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, but maybe these was less separation for the jackets :unsure:

Back