What's Your Favorite Video(s) Of The Day?

I love it so much. I wonder if she is prepared to fall in love with him when she hits puberty haha.

Share away! I love stuff like this. Also lol at bumping old threads! I say do it. This forum is an invaluable resource. No reason to shy away stuff just because it's old. Though I get not wanting to lol.
Oh, I just did.

@zinniabooklover That video is absolutely adorable! I just love it when kids and babies get all giggly and excited over Michael it just warms my heart! 🥰
I love it so much. I wonder if she is prepared to fall in love with him when she hits puberty haha.

Share away! I love stuff like this. Also lol at bumping old threads! I say do it. This forum is an invaluable resource. No reason to shy away stuff just because it's old. Though I get not wanting to lol.
Oh boy hahaha I can only imagine lol 🤣

Yeah, bumping these old threads can bring some joy for sure and learn so much too!

The TWYMMF video was my favorite when I was a kid. Michael behaved so manly and cool in this video. It had such a good atmosphere but as a little boy my manhood probably had a say in it too for which I have to thank Tatiana Thumbtzen.

The TWYMMF video was my favorite when I was a kid. Michael behaved so manly and cool in this video. It had such a good atmosphere but as a little boy my manhood probably had a say in it too for which I have to thank Tatiana Thumbtzen.

TWYMMF and Smooth Criminal are probably my two favorite videos, but as the ladies of the forum know Michael in TWYMMF obliterates me. But I'll spare you the essay I would normally write about him, mostly because once I get started it's hard to stop :ROFLMAO:

Tatiana was a perfect counterpart to Michael! Their vibe and chemistry in the video is just perfect.

TWYMMF and Smooth Criminal are probably my two favorite videos, but as the ladies of the forum know Michael in TWYMMF obliterates me. But I'll spare you the essay I would normally write about him, mostly because once I get started it's hard to stop :ROFLMAO:

Tatiana was a perfect counterpart to Michael! Their vibe and chemistry in the video is just perfect.
It works just as good in Thriller with Ola Ray. The way he moves around her when she continues walking during the verses is brilliant. You can see they were comfortable around each other

It works just as good in Thriller with Ola Ray. The way he moves around her when she continues walking during the verses is brilliant. You can see they were comfortable around each other

OMG absolutely! And I have a very similar reaction to that section of Thriller, I just don't watch it as often. He's so charismatic in that entire scene, I just melt into nothing lol.

Love the direction the discussion is going here. Finally finding some peace and calmness.
Oh hey. Hope you're OK. I posted a little video of a toddler laughing at Michael in TWYMMF but didn't @ you cos I didn't want to disturb your peace and quiet.

I hope you’re ready for this @zinniabooklover
This minishow for german tv starts with “show you the way to go“, just like the top of the pops video but this time it uncut with extended ad libs. After this comes the ballad “dreamer” which again extends longer than the album cut and finally it is “keep on dancing”. This song is kind of boring and flat on record but live it transforms into a party. The entire mini show is basically just Michael constantly moving and showing of crystal clear top vocals. The brothers are just there for the numbers as they are playbacking over the tape. I had been searching for this since a couple of days because it is one of my favorite MJ performances, it used to be on youtube but now i found it again on facebook. Enjoy…

This minishow for german tv starts with “show you the way to go“, just like the top of the pops video but this time it uncut with extended ad libs. After this comes the ballad “dreamer” which again extends longer than the album cut and finally it is “keep on dancing”. This song is kind of boring and flat on record but live it transforms into a party. The entire mini show is basically just Michael constantly moving and showing of crystal clear top vocals. The brothers are just there for the numbers as they are playbacking over the tape. I had been searching for this since a couple of days because it is one of my favorite MJ performances, it used to be on youtube but now i found it again on facebook. Enjoy…
OK, gonna save this for tomorrow. Don't know how much more of this excitement I can take. I feel like I've been introduced to two completely new bands. It's insane. @Nite Line just listed some underrated J5 and Jacksons songs. I'm sure some of them you've already listed in previous threads but, anyway, that's more for me to follow up tomorrow. I've got the Triumph CD on order (I'm old school). I'm watching Victory and feel like I'm actually there. I did not see this coming but I am all in on the J5 / Jacksons thing. I am beside myself with excitement. They are both so awesome. I always liked both groups, of course I did, but not on *this* level since I had no idea of just how much they both had to offer.

I am besotted. That's on you, mate!

P.S. Thank you in advance. I don't do Facebook so can't access any stuff that's on there. Can only do YT.

Caved in.

OMG. 😲

Naturally lol
What’s your fave part ?
Calloo callay! 'Dreamer' is on both my Jacksons compilation CD's.

Fave part. Fave part? You mean, like, not the whole thing??

In no particular order:

Dreamer - new to me. Because I clearly know nothing.
Keep on Dancing - you called it right. Did not want it to end.
The outfits - man, oh, man! Those outfits!!!!!!!!!
The energy
The chemistry between the guys. Awesome!
The camera can never keep up with Michael
Close-ups of Jackie's cute face
The dancing - those moves!!!!!!!!
The energy
Getting 3 songs rather than just one
Yes!!!!!! Full version of Show
Did I mention the energy?
They are all so beautiful

Haven't mentioned Michael cos that would be a whole essay, obvs.

What can I possibly say? 😲

I've seen this video a couple times and it always makes me emotional. Michael was such a beautiful, loving person. He was so kind to Ryan here. He was just so kind and so good. How could anyone not think the world of him? I don't know.

I actually wish he recorded more songs with Paul. There is a clearly different sound than the solo stuff, it is more of a beatles sound and it is fun to hear Michael harmonizing with other singers. He should have joined Wings 🤓

Back