What's Your Favorite Video(s) Of The Day?

Very beautifully made! This is what I was talking about on our thread (I think of that as our thread now :) ), Michael had years of doing what he enjoyed the most and being the best at it.
Quite a lot of this I hadn't seen before. The Geraldo Rivera, Barry Gibb and WATW sections I was aware of but the rest was new to me. I loved that bit near the beginning with Matt Forger. Pure gold.

Very often, when I think of Michael, I think of him in a recording studio, with his team, doing his thing, being creative. And also 'off duty'. He's working hard but he doesn't have to be 'Michael Jackson'. He can just be Michael. 🥰

OH man. This is so great. I love how much he clearly doesn't trust people to get their cue right, but then he starts laughing at the end. His laugh was everything. God, this man.
The reason I love this rehearsal clip so much is hearing Michael's speaking voice which I love. As in, I sometimes think I love it more than his singing voice. Not really, obvs, but sometimes that thought makes complete sense to me.

This guy is always so enthusiastic and in awe of MJ, I love his energy and he has a great voice himself.
Really cool to hear the lesser known tracks getting attention. Liberian girl is a masterpiece.

This guy is always so enthusiastic and in awe of MJ, I love his energy and he has a great voice himself.
Really cool to hear the lesser known tracks getting attention. Liberian girl is a masterpiece.
I just watched this yesterday!!! OMG It is so good. I love all of his MJ videos! He is completely immersed in them and he really helps you appreciate how much of a genius Michael was (as if anyone on this forum has a heard time appreciating that, but you know).

Such a great video! Everyone should check it out. It's really great!

Michael Jackson with his soft spoken relaxing voice speaking from the heart.
The magical instrumental is his last recorded material during the this is it rehearsals. Not sure where the interview itself is coming from.
Such a beautiful recording, a masterpiece (yes I heard enough from a 30sec snippet) that was sadly never finished

Michael Jackson with his soft spoken relaxing voice speaking from the heart.
The magical instrumental is his last recorded material during the this is it rehearsals. Not sure where the interview itself is coming from.
Such a beautiful recording, a masterpiece (yes I heard enough from a 30sec snippet) that was sadly never finished

You’re going to think I’m a freak but I’m like 95% sure this is from the ET interview he did in I think 1984 lol.

I love these kinds of videos! There is a YouTuber who makes ASMR style videos with rain sounds, or fire crackling, or whatever, with Michael’s sweet voice playing softly in the background, taken from different interviews. I’m going to look for some examples and share them!

This is one! I thought there were more but I can’t seem to find any, so idk. Anyway this reminded me of the one you just shared!

Watched this breakdown of Blood on the Dance Floor last night and was, once again, totally overwhelmed by how much I love this song. Hearing all of Michael's little moments in it. The little "hurt me, Matt" at the start of it, before becoming an absolute BEAST on the vocals... also all of the many elements of the song. Just absolutely insanely good. These videos always make me appreciate Michael (and his team) even more, which I never think possible!

Let me preface this video by saying I feel bad for Michael when he is trying to live a life in public and he gets crowded around. I also feel bad that he was constantly being photographed and videoed, especially when he was trying to do stuff with his kids. HOWEVER, I just saw this video and I loved it. But I was also surprised by it in some ways. I have never found Michael to look the healthiest in the early 2000s. He just didn't seem well all the time. This was also during a time the media was especially harsh on his appearance and very cruel. But in this video, I seriously think he looks amazing! He looks so relaxed and beautiful.

YouTube Link

It's just interesting to me because of when I grew up and came of age in the early 2000s, all I ever heard and saw was bad shit about Michael. It's amazing to me how obvious it is to me now that a lot of that was media manipulation.

PS: For whatever reason, the video wouldn't properly embed, so I just posted the link to it above!

Let me preface this video by saying I feel bad for Michael when he is trying to live a life in public and he gets crowded around. I also feel bad that he was constantly being photographed and videoed, especially when he was trying to do stuff with his kids. HOWEVER, I just saw this video and I loved it. But I was also surprised by it in some ways. I have never found Michael to look the healthiest in the early 2000s. He just didn't seem well all the time. This was also during a time the media was especially harsh on his appearance and very cruel. But in this video, I seriously think he looks amazing! He looks so relaxed and beautiful.

YouTube Link

It's just interesting to me because of when I grew up and came of age in the early 2000s, all I ever heard and saw was bad shit about Michael. It's amazing to me how obvious it is to me now that a lot of that was media manipulation.

PS: For whatever reason, the video wouldn't properly embed, so I just posted the link to it above!
He does look gorgeous. There are some lovely gifs from this video floating around. I don't know what year this is. Not 2001, I would say.

He does look gorgeous. There are some lovely gifs from this video floating around. I don't know what year this is. Not 2001, I would say.
Oh really? I’ve never seen it before! According to the uploader, who claims they took the video, this was December 2002.

Oh really? I’ve never seen it before! According to the uploader, who claims they took the video, this was December 2002.
2002? That sounds about right. There are at least two gifs from this but I've never seen the vid before. It's fabulous. I love it. It's always so nice when you can see more of the context of what he's doing or where he is. Plus, Michael dressed all in black, that's all kinds of wonderful.

Wait, what? Where is the screaming, the mayhem? Where was this taken?
It was at Disney! I assume there was just a huge entourage surrounding him and maybe people didn’t realize. I do think the commentary or “oh yeah, that’s him. That’s Michael Jackson” is comical

I've never seen this video before! But my God, the man gives me hardcore butterflies...

Back