When did MJ move to Staples?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
I can only see 3 days being filmed for rehearsals. The red pants, orange pants & black pants. MJ wears different shirts etc on the black pants day and you can tell this because of the same mark on the bottom of his pants.

Im also confused as to what day was filmed when. The black pants from TDCAU is said to have been from the 23rd. I dont remember any mention of the last day of rehearsal (and MJs life) being in TII. So Id have to assume that the red pants and orange pants were from before the 23rd.

What is weird is that the most of the EXIF data from TII comes from the 24 June:
According to the EXIF data, the author of most photos by Kevin Mazur and they are executed 24.06.2009r. (yes, we saw a video from one of trials !!!!).​
IPTC data show, however, that all of these pictures were taken 28.05.2009r. Anyway, go to that record from the trial only one day.
I do not know the difference between these figures, but it is more EXIFie and there is recorded the original date of the camera. I will then guided him. Lolek can say what it really different? I never heard about the IPTC.
Here I show one by one data image.
The November dates in the “Date Time” is, please do not worry, because it certainly is apparent from the subsequent re-saving files, etc. – we count the “Date Time Original”.
Hour span is very large.
50c76b02.jpg
62331331.jpg
12367856.jpg
57570017.jpg
Only this picture, from bearing the logo TII is copyright Columbia Pictures has the rights to the rest of the Michael Jackson Company.
Other pictures (except a few that do not have the EXIF data at all), have the same date, differs only one hour.
Stands out from the rest, only one image, which is not surprising:​
5ae9f6e4.jpg
It was made 06.05.2009r. by a man named John Shearer. (according to the IPTC data and 28.05.2009r.) Hmm, the same apparatus as Kevin Mazur.?​
66597396.jpg
It looks strange to me that all the shots come from a single day.​
Another of 24.06.
zdjy.jpg

mj22q.jpg
jxgna.jpg
Michael had a really busy day and night-working …
Photos are spread more or less three in the morning until late afternoon.​
AEG prepared hoax of Michael. Drew my attention to pictures from the trials of mjj-online.net. Or, rather, that there are a few thousand, although they come with one max of 2-3 days.​
Due to the fact that Michael could not cope with the occurrence of the stage 50 times opted for another viable option for both parties.
Sales and promotion boards, dvd, and the same film in cinemas.​
Michael looked worse in June than in previous months.
Why, then, just squeeze us a photo of this month where he looked the worst (in terms of weight loss).
And why these photos are so very much.
At the last moment did the materials for the sale of film and plates.​
Both exif and IPTC metadata is to describe the digital images.
The difference is, however, so that exif automatically saves the data in the camera.
ALW IPTC credited manually.
From the photos exifów Ben Evenstada I know that uses Adobe XMP Core.
And that is something similar to the IPTC-simply add the additional data to photos to be carefully archived, look on the disk, or post the copyright information.​
How many days was Michael at the Staples Center before his passing because the earliest info I can find on this is on the day he died by RF on Showbiz 411:

(June 25th 2009)
Michael Jackson: his rehearsals for his London shows have now moved, full throttle, to the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
The ***** crew had to wait until the L.A. Lakers were done with their season. The Lakers won the NBA championship last week. Now it’s time for *****.
My sources say that, despite rumors and potential lawsuits, the Jackson extravaganza is taking shape nicely. Michael, they say, is determined to be in shape for the shows. The occasional doctor’s visit or odd public outing is just for publicity.
In preparing for the 50 London shows, Jackson has at last signed former manager Frank DiLeo to oversee the proceedings. DiLeo was Jackson’s manager during the “Thriller” era. He’s also pretty much the only associate of the singer’s who didn’t rip him off, hasn’t sued him, or written anything bad about him.
The Staples rehearsals will proceed until next Friday, when the whole thing is packed up and shipped to London on July 3rd. That will leave a 10 day countdown until the first show at the O2 Arena. Stay tuned…
http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-frankdileo/
They didnt really leave a lot of time for rehearsal before they would have to pack up again and move to London. But most of the show wasnt even finished yet. No MJAir to finish, no bulldozer.

You would think somebody would notice MJ or his crew working at Staples and report it before the day he dies (obviously before he died). Was MJ spotted arriving for rehearsal on the 24 June or leaving the morning of 25 June around 1:30 thats why this story came out then?

The story says that the TII crew had to wait for the last LA Lakers game. Does anyone know when that was?

Last edited:
Re: When did MJ move from Centrestage to Staples?

June 23 was the first day at Staples. June 4 was the first day at Forum. Centerstage before

I don't have the energy to cross check this now, but copyright registrations could give some info, here's a link to registrations by AEG:

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pw...2fEO-QBRWOs2prm0eFtPwLWIq&BROWSE=1&HC=6&SID=4

Photographs Taken at Rehearsals for Michael Jackson "This Is It" Concert Tour

Description of Work: More than 1,000 color, digital, still photographs taken on May 6, 2009, June 22, 2009, and June 23, 2009 in connection with rehearsals for Michael Jackson?s ?This Is It? concert tour. May 6, 2009 photographs taken by John Shearer (staff photographer for Getty Images (US), Inc.) (as work for hire) at Center Staging in Burbank, California. June 22, 2009 and June 23, 2009 photographs taken by Kevin Mazur (contributing photographer (free-lance) for Getty Images (US), Inc.) (as work for hire) at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. May 6, 2009 photographs depict rehearsal of concert performance by Michael Jackson, band, dancers, and back-up singers. June 22, 2009 photographs are portraits of band, dancers, and back-up singers. June 23, 2009 photographs depict rehearsal of concert performance by Michael Jackson, band, dancers, and back-up singers, with sets and audiovisual displays; director, staff, and crew in background of photographs.

Documentary footage re rehearsals and behind the scenes for Michael Jackson ?This Is It? Concert Tour

Description of Work: Audiovisual recordings shot in the Los Angeles, California area by and on behalf of documentarians Tim Patterson and Sandrine Orabona (as work for hire) in connection with preparations and rehearsals for Michael Jackson?s ?This Is It? Concert Tour. Includes footage shot at (1) Center Staging in Burbank, California from May 18, 2009 through June 1, 2009, (2) Stimulated, Inc. in Burbank, California on May 29, 2009, (3) Culver Studios in Culver City, California on June 1, 2009 through June 10, 2009, (4) the Forum in Inglewood, California on June 1, 2009 through June 21, 2009, and (5) Staples Center in Los Angeles, California from June 22, 2009 through June 25, 2009. Footage includes, inter alia: (1) On-stage rehearsals, creative meetings, and behind-the-scenes footage of Michael Jackson and/or band, dancers, and singers. ...

Audiovisual and audio recordings of June 23, 2009 and June 24, 2009 Rehearsals for Michael Jackson ?This Is It? Concert Tour

Description of Work: Audiovisual and sound recordings of June 23, 2009 and June 24, 2009 rehearsals at Staples Center in Los Angeles for Michael Jackson?s ?This Is It? concert tour, with Michael Jackson, ...
Songs performed include: ?Startin? Somethin?,? ?Jam,? ?They Don?t Care About Us/Drill,? ?Human Nature,? ?Smooth Criminal,? ?The Way You Make Me Feel,? ?Black or White,? ?Jackson 5 Medley,? ?Off the Wall,? ?I Just Can?t Stop Loving You,? ?Dangerous,? ?Thriller/Threatened,? ?Beat It,? ?We are the World,? and ?Earth Song.? Songs are derivative of songs previously released and copyrighted.

There's also a registration for the Dome Project and the movie itself, but those are not relevant to your question.

I see someone answered in the meantime, just posting this because some of the exif info doesn't seem to match, for whatever reason.

Michael arrived on 23 June? Thats only 2 days rehearsals. And that would mean that TDCAU was taken on the first day there?

Michael arrived on 23 June? Thats only 2 days rehearsals. And that would mean that TDCAU was taken on the first day there?

Yes. June 24 is only when he's in the black tshirt, with curls for my girls.

^^The black T-Shirt was when he was also wearing black pants (with the mark/stain on it) right which AEG said was the 23rd because TDCAU MJ was wearing the black pants and T-shirt.

Im trying to piece the timeline together when I get to Staples, nothing fits in place. There isnt enough days. When MJ was wearing the red, orange and black pants, they were all filmed at Staples right?

Couldn't he have changed outfit within the same day?

It's possible. But I had some links somewhere (though I can't find it now) to texts saying that most of the footage come from the last two days of rehearsals something like really 80% of it.

I allways had that feeling. I just did.
If he was coming at the rehearsals like they said I think we would see him wear different clothes.It seems logic.
Do the rehearsals....then he comes home....he changes his clothes for tomorrow. Or at least his pants.
If they have like more than 100 hours of footage, what are they like ? Will we eves see them ?:rant:

That is what I have been saying over 100 hours of footage. We have seen over 120 minutes of footage. So there is about 98 more hours of footage we haven't seen (estimating). We have been fed some bull.

I don't agree with the family 75% of the time but Katherine and Joe had another reason why they did not want to see it. They really believe it is something going on and they do know more than we at this point I would hope.

No. When he's wearing the large baggy pants Ed Hardy--that's June 24.
When he's wearing the black jeans it's June 23. Those are the only days at Staples.

The rest of the footage is at the Forum (orange pants, Billie Jean, etc) and a few bits at CenterStage

That is what I have been saying over 100 hours of footage. We have seen over 120 minutes of footage. So there is about 98 more hours of footage we haven't seen (estimating). We have been fed some bull.

I don't agree with the family 75% of the time but Katherine and Joe had another reason why they did not want to see it. They really believe it is something going on and they do know more than we at this point I would hope.

Well, really we haven't seen that much!
Some of the footage isn't rehearsal. Lets see, there is the SC short film and old opening. There is the Thriller movie and then the earth song movie. Old clips of the Jackson 5. When you think about it, there is a lot of "filler" in the movie. Do they really have 100 hours of footage or is that a lie?
Or, do they have that footage but it isn't usable as it would make MJ look bad? Hm?

I think it is the latter? In order to do or sell a movie and to prove MJ was capable. The best footage needed to be put out there so no one would look bad. So I am assuming that we saw the best footage.

Do you think MJ would agree to be captured by the camera not looking good? I don't...
Especially knowing this footage could be used?He had to completely trust people around him,and we know he didn't!
I 'd go for the first option...that they have much less hours of footage than they want us to believe.

No. When he's wearing the large baggy pants Ed Hardy--that's June 24.
When he's wearing the black jeans it's June 23. Those are the only days at Staples.

The rest of the footage is at the Forum (orange pants, Billie Jean, etc) and a few bits at CenterStage
it looked like he was wearing black jeans on billie jean.:scratch:

Well, really we haven't seen that much!
Some of the footage isn't rehearsal. Lets see, there is the SC short film and old opening. There is the Thriller movie and then the earth song movie. Old clips of the Jackson 5. When you think about it, there is a lot of "filler" in the movie. Do they really have 100 hours of footage or is that a lie?
Or, do they have that footage but it isn't usable as it would make MJ look bad? Hm?

Well, lets say they filmed on the 23, 24 - they were using how many cameras? Let's say there were 2 each of those days (10 hours each- that could be 40 hours of filming right there from those days). They filmed the auditions using 2 cameras (just guessing), could have been 3 days with callbacks etc - you could get 60 hours there, not all filming was of MJ either.

He did not have the Curls for my Girls t-shirt on with jeans it was the baggy sweat looking pants.

Maybe I should have been more specific, let's try again:
- June 24/ Staples- Curls for my girls shirt with Ed Hardy baggy pants (Thriller and Earth song)
- June 23/ Staples- Black jeans with the grey coat: TWYMMF, TDCAU, J5, Jam, etc
- Forum June 4- June19: orange pants, blue shirt, red shirt
- Centerstage, May: TWYMMF with Bearden

Forum has yellow and orange seats, Staples has grey/ black seats and the big screens behind

ok. Cris123
JRs I don't think they would waste a lot of time on the supporting cast. I truly believe they wanted to capture MJ on film.

I'm sure they captured the supporting cast but I believe there is more of MJ film out there.

Back