When did Moonwalkers become MJfam?

Additionally, while stalking and killing has been around since forever it HAS become easier to do since the advent of social media.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't enjoy social media, what I'm saying is that you have to be careful what you put on social media, or the result could be very bad.
Oh, by the way, I guess I have a stalker myself on, of all places, Disqus. This guy keeps posting at me (I know because I get email notifications) and keeps posting some other poor woman's email. Guess he thinks he found me.
He's just a Michael troll and for some reason I set him off.
It's a little bizarre.

True, but I personally like Moonwalkers the most:)
Well, then call it that if that's what you want. No need to ask others what to use, since there's never been any specific word used for mj fans, there's no "right" or "wrong" word

I made this thread to ask when Moonwalkers became MJfam, not to ask other people what word to use.
I have my own mind, and other people have theirs, so they can decide what they want to be called on their own.
There's no need to be snarky or have an attitude because it's not that serious. :no:

Last edited:
Oh, by the way, I guess I have a stalker myself on, of all places, Disqus. This guy keeps posting at me (I know because I get email notifications) and keeps posting some other poor woman's email. Guess he thinks he found me.
He's just a Michael troll and for some reason I set him off.
It's a little bizarre.
That's creepy.
You should try to block him if you can. :yes:

I made this thread to ask when Moonwalkers became MJfam, not to ask other people what word to use.
I have my own mind, and other people have theirs, so they can decide what they want to be called on their own.
There's no need to be snarky or have an attitude because it's not that serious. :no:

of course you have your own mind, so why did you even ask:
So is it Soldiers of LOVE, MJfam, or Moonwalkers?

Of course you have your own mind, so why did you even ask:

I posed the question to anyone that came into the thread so I could gather more information, and not so I could ask what to call myself.

Why do you have a problem with it?

It honestly seems like you want to have an argument for no good reason.

Last edited:
Judging by this thread it seems like mainly younger MJ fans call themselves MJfam. :yes:[/QUOTE

Really? Sometimes it's better to post nothing than to start a topic like this. More than annoying.

I had a question so I asked it, and I got a few good answers.
The thread isn't against forum rules, so I have no idea what's so wrong with the question.
If you find the thread so annoying you didn't have to enter it.

Sometimes it's better to post nothing then to post something that you know is snarky and unkind. :)

That's creepy.
You should try to block him if you can. :yes:
It is creepy. He's one of those obsessed Michael Jackson "haters/trolls" whatever you want to call them, and he made some comment on something I said about the Sony sale. I made one comment-and he made about 14. And about once a week I get something new that he's still talking to me. Really, really strange.
I haven't figured out how to block him-I'm just not responding in any way. And my profile is marked private.

I posed the question to anyone that came into the thread so I could gather more information, and not so I could ask what to call myself.

Why do you have a problem with it?

It honestly seems like you want to have an argument for no good reason.
no I don't...apparently I misunderstood it, as I thought that's what you asked, because that's how it came across...

It is creepy. He's one of those obsessed Michael Jackson "haters/trolls" whatever you want to call them, and he made some comment on something I said about the Sony sale. I made one comment-and he made about 14. And about once a week I get something new that he's still talking to me. Really, really strange.
I haven't figured out how to block him-I'm just not responding in any way. And my profile is marked private.

Yikes.
I hope they stop bothering you.
Maybe he'll get banned or something.

Back