When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
hmmm well, we know Lisa was depressed and obsessed with Michael for about two years after the divorce, or now that i think about it, it could have been after they separated. IDK about Manson, but if its true he probably did is as a friend trying to help a friend. i've done that a bunch a times, in where one of my friends get dumped and i try to comfort him or her by bashing the other person playing around. haha like "really? he did you a favor look at his nose!, oh and those ears". And i get what your saying about the guilt Dearmichael1, and i think its a mix of both. See, i don't think its only guilt because Lisa never stopped calling Michael through out the years, be the documentary, to just talk etc. He was always on her mind, and somehow always in her life. Lol can you imagine? everytime Lisa went to a party,at a club, driving her car, lol or shopping at all mall you hear "don't stop till you get enough", "thriller", or billie jean haha. And if she did leave two husbands for him, AND kissed him with a mask on then well, to me, thats true love. And Lisa, until she got fed up with it was always trying to fix their relationship. But i do believe she feels guilty for ending things badly with him and for bashing him all those years. So yea, she is mixed between guilt and love.

Oh, and by her immediate reaction on the day that Michael died (the one from the blog in where she said that she saw them taking the body to the hospital and she burst into tears automatically) you can tell its not only guilt, the guilt thing probably came after when she finally processed the entire event. She didn't cry immediately because she felt guilty, she cried because he was dead. She feels guilty because their relationship, IMO has never ended, she was always thinking about him and he was always thinking about her. they just sort of stopped seeing each other and drifted away. and the last time they spoke, if 2007 while she was pregnant, michael was extremely hurt and she knew it.

See, if she didn't love him then it wouldn't hurt her this much that HE was hurt. In other words, it did hurt her that he was hurt because she loved him. another person wouldn't have even cared enough to tell him that she is having babies etc. She didn't have to but she wanted too

Last edited:
I did see a pic of LM with Marilyn Manson once. I don't know if they are friends or not. LM did sort of turn a bit rockerish and dark when she released her music. I think Marilyn Manson is a scary and disgusting person. I don't know if that story^^ is true or embellished because MM might not like Michael or whatever.

But I just wanna say that I think there are many people here who have gone through incredible heartbreak. When a relationship didn't work with somebody that I had loved so much, I questioned so many things about our relationship. The guy had broken up with me after a few years because he didn't think we were compatible. I started to doubt myself, doubt the entire relationship, doubt if he really loved me or if I really loved him. I had such nasty thoughts about this person because I was so angry and I wanted to do bad things to him because I was so hurt. I told myself that I hated him so much just to try to harden myself against him, but I knew that I could not hate him. Just want to tell you that I am generally a very nice person and don't act like that on a regular basis. . . LOL! But my emotions were all over the place and it took me a long time to get over the break-up. But with time, I definitely knew that the guy did love me, but we just weren't right for each other.

So I can relate to Lisa Marie. But with her she was dealing with so much more with Michael. They put each other through so much, but I still believe that she loved him. She acted out on her bitterness and anger because she didn't know how to heal from the wounds of that relationship. She is always being faced with questions about the validity of her marriage to Michael, being scrutinized and ridiculed for marrying him. She knows in her heart that she married him because she loved him, but the world was constantly insisting that she married him for reasons other than love. So combine that with the anger and bitterness that was brewing inside of her for Michael. . . she just exploded and took it all out on Michael in a public forum. Which was wrong, but I think she wanted to get back at Michael and hurt him for whatever what went wrong in 2002/2003.

As for how she is feeling now after his death, I do think she feels guilt and not just guilt over talking shit about him. But guilt over 'what if?', what if she had stayed in his life instead of left him. I do feel she is heartbroken because to me it looks more and more that she never stopped loving Michael, but she has just been trying her hardest to move on from him. . . which led to her marriage to Lockwood and finally having more children. I also think Lockwood has always known the extent of her emotions for Michael because he has worked on her music with her as her musical director and a lot of her songs are about Michael, IMO, at least in the first album. Besides, Lisa is going to do what she wants. She's always been like that. She is not the type of woman to hide her feelings and Lockwood can't do anything about that.

I did see a pic of LM with Marilyn Manson once. I don't know if they are friends or not. LM did sort of turn a bit rockerish and dark when she released her music. I think Marilyn Manson is a scary and disgusting person. I don't know if that story^^ is true or embellished because MM might not like Michael or whatever.

But I just wanna say that I think there are many people here who have gone through incredible heartbreak. When a relationship didn't work with somebody that I had loved so much, I questioned so many things about our relationship. The guy had broken up with me after a few years because he didn't think we were compatible. I started to doubt myself, doubt the entire relationship, doubt if he really loved me or if I really loved him. I had such nasty thoughts about this person because I was so angry and I wanted to do bad things to him because I was so hurt. I told myself that I hated him so much just to try to harden myself against him, but I knew that I could not hate him. Just want to tell you that I am generally a very nice person and don't act like that on a regular basis. . . LOL! But my emotions were all over the place and it took me a long time to get over the break-up. But with time, I definitely knew that the guy did love me, but we just weren't right for each other.

So I can relate to Lisa Marie. But with her she was dealing with so much more with Michael. They put each other through so much, but I still believe that she loved him. She acted out on her bitterness and anger because she didn't know how to heal from the wounds of that relationship. She is always being faced with questions about the validity of her marriage to Michael, being scrutinized and ridiculed for marrying him. She knows in her heart that she married him because she loved him, but the world was constantly insisting that she married him for reasons other than love. So combine that with the anger and bitterness that was brewing inside of her for Michael. . . she just exploded and took it all out on Michael in a public forum. Which was wrong, but I think she wanted to get back at Michael and hurt him for whatever what went wrong in 2002/2003.

As for how she is feeling now after his death, I do think she feels guilt and not just guilt over talking shit about him. But guilt over 'what if?', what if she had stayed in his life instead of left him. I do feel she is heartbroken because to me it looks more and more that she never stopped loving Michael, but she has just been trying her hardest to move on from him. . . which led to her marriage to Lockwood and finally having more children. I also think Lockwood has always known the extent of her emotions for Michael because he has worked on her music with her as her musical director and a lot of her songs are about Michael, IMO, at least in the first album. Besides, Lisa is going to do what she wants. She's always been like that. She is not the type of woman to hide her feelings and Lockwood can't do anything about that.

Standing Ovation. lol

alright so i've seen these pictures manny times, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uw9JJUsIk8 but can anyone confirm this was actually AFTER the divorce? i mean for all we know this could have been when they were married...is this german video the only source for these pictures saying it was after the divorce? thanks!

the pictures where he is wearing blue i think? yea its after the divorce, that was for her 30th birthday and she was born in 1968. So its safe to say that this was taken in 1998 for her bday and they "divorced" in 1996. Also the africa video, that was also in 1998/99 and that was way after the divorce. Supposedly prince was also on that trip. and you can tell the timeline by Riley's age. When Michael and Lisa first got together Riley had long hair, bangs and obviously looked younger (as seen in a photoshoot for a magazine in where we see Lisa,%2

You know I agree with some of what u said. But as for as Lisa being a strong woman, I have my doubts. I think its a front. I watched the girl aon Oprah. And u could tell she was hurt when her mom and Oprah was bashing Michael. She looked like a little girl afraid to tell her mom stop. On Diane sawyer was the same thing. She was afraid to tell them look it was real and I love/loved him. She was made to feel embarrased and ashamed for loving Michael. In her blog she the way she discribed the situation she should have known that her behaviour would have just devestated Mike. She was giving the media what they wanted. Telling larry king his trial is a blessing cuz she wont have to talk about him anymore. I dont care how hurt she was. She could have said no comment. Didn't Nic hurt her. Shoot he divorced her in 2 or 3 months , met an 18 yr old girl and married her in a matter of months and had a kid. And she has nothing to say about Michael. I don't dobt for a second this two loved each other. She wasn't the only one that got hurt. we have only heard her side, never Mike's. I just hope the last think mike heard from her , wasn't the Marie claire interview which was he being the biggest mistake of her life. I hope they spoke. But judging from karen's blogs or whateva , this girl hurt him a great deal.

^^^^ yes and no. Lisa was strong but we must remember that she was hurt and didn't know what to believe. Lisa is the type of person who will defend what she truly knows and believes is true. Like no one could have stopped her when she was with MJ. She didn't care what people said, she always stood up for him. But then, she got hurt and that changes things. Now she was hurt, frail, and depresessed. She didnt' know what to believe and so, she couldn't defend him anymore. And EVEN like this she never denied the marriage, the love, and the intimacy. So yes, i believe she is a strong person. Especially since she went against the WORLD to be with him.

But i do also have to agree with you that she did look uncomortable when her mom, oprah, and diane were bashing michael. Just proving more though that she still cared about him

the pictures where he is wearing blue i think? yea its after the divorce, that was for her 30th birthday and she was born in 1968. So its safe to say that this was taken in 1998 for her bday and they "divorced" in 1996. Also the africa video, that was also in 1998/99 and that was way after the divorce. Supposedly prince was also on that trip. and you can tell the timeline by Riley's age. When Michael and Lisa first got together Riley had long hair, bangs and obviously looked younger (as seen in a photoshoot for a magazine in where we see Lisa,%2

yeah but is there anywhere that confirms they were out like that on her 30th bday and kissin like that?

I still think her behaviour during the trial was unforgiveable. A blessing to who? Gladys knight ,Ramone Baine and Steve Manning said all of hollywood turned their back aginst him. All his friends. He was all alone. Steve Manning said they ran away from him like he was diseased. Shoot even Geraldo said the same thing. He needed a friend. She should have stopped then. I don't care how hurt she was. Karen said Mike was hurt too. She should have known when to stop and when the line was crossed. All I hear is she was hurt , she was hurt. Michael could have had done the same thing she did. He could have disrespected her every chance he got. Michael had it coming from all sides. Had it from Lisa, he had a trial, he had tons of friends betray him ( Like katherine said Mike told her, the hardest part was everytime the prosecution called the next witness, it would be another friend of his) , the media ridiculed him . She knew him better than most. I mean comeone. She should have know he must have been at his lowest. Jermaine said one day in the break room at the trial Mike just broke down. He was crying. he said he wanted everyone to just leave him alone. I mean comeone. T Mez said The trial broke Mike, and he was looking for peace . but sadly he died looking for it. He never got it.

does anybody kno who told lisa about mike's death and when she found out ? did a member of the jackson fam ring her up or was she watching the news or .. and has she done any interviews since his death ?

does anybody kno who told lisa about mike's death and when she found out ? did a member of the jackson fam ring her up or was she watching the news or .. and has she done any interviews since his death ?

she hasn't done any interviews since his death, i really want her too though. I want her to go to Diane Sawyer and Oprah, and all those people who think badly of michael and in where she bashed him to say that everything she said in the pass was said out of anger. i know she shouldn't have too, and i know she explained things on her blog, but i really want her to come out once and for all and say it on tv. Like, i actually want to see it coming from her, i actually want to see her defend Michael etc. And i think she heard the news on the radio and quickly went to turn on the tv. IDK, something like that.

@HBH u shld read the website dedicated to LMP and MJ.. I about fell on my floor when I read that MJ was good in bed and I believe the quote used "freak".. lawd.. fanning myself..

lmao@Dori...

um let me go find it real quick...

Here it is *sidenote, this is taken from the Magic and Madness book,so don't list it as 100% true.* However in my mind I will take this as true. lol:
In truth, Lisa and Michael had an intense and active sex life, which came as a surprise to many people. According to all available evidence, it was the first time he had ever experienced such chemistry with a woman, or with anyone, for that matter. His associates say the early stages of the romance impacted his personality in positive ways, in terms of his self-confidence and self-image.
"Apparently, Michael Jackson is a freak in bed," said Lisa's friend Monica Pastelle. "Lisa said he was amazing, and she's been around. Everyone was saying, 'No way, Lisa. It can't be true. Michael Jackson? Are we talking about the Michael Jackson, the one with the glove?' However, she wasn't joking, and it wasn't long before she didn't think it was funny, either."
http://www.bluemasklover.co.uk/michael/mjlmp/magic.html

I JUST read that part of the book last night. :lol: I believe it...

I think she will =) and eventually she is going to be interviewed, being Elvis daughter and Michael's ex wife.
Lol, I know they always ask her about Michael. Damn that woman was attached to the two most famous men in the world:p.

lol@Shamonee,

post edited so mods won't close it

it may or may not be fiction.. i thinks it's a little bit of both

I think it's a little bit of both. I mean Taraborelli wasn't there so he can only go on what other people have told him and I'm sure there were times when he didn't have what he needed he just filled in the gaps with either what he THOUGHT happened or with what he THOUGH would make sense there considering events that followed, u know? I mean basically in that book he's doing what we're doing in this thread, trying to put all the pieces together.

Wonderful post! This is one of the main reasons why even though I think it was wrong of her to go and do these interviews where she sort of badmouths Mike I still maintain that she was dealing with ALOT being with him and the media made her feel like she was a freak for loving the freak, so to speak (I don't think either one of them are freaks I'm just using that word to make a point). It was sooo much more than just a break up, she had to deal with the media, with her mother, with her OWN feelings about him, etc.

Karen said that LMP and Mike's last conversation didn't end on a good note. I can only imagine the turmoil she must be feeling to know that he never knew her true feelings or at the very least that they were unable to clear the air and get to a space where they could be friends before he passed.

i know!!! she did have it bad!!!! and hbhmjj i agree! he just put two and two together

oh, lol u still remember that from like 11 years ago? what was it like, like ur reaction to it when u heard it for the first time?

good question! i don't remember i was really young, i was 7 years old at the time..actually six because this was early in the year

yeah but is there anywhere that confirms they were out like that on her 30th bday and kissin like that?

Here are the pics at Getty Images which includes the date (Feb 2, 1998) of when the pictures were taken. Supposedly this was a week before/after Lisa's really birthday but the occasion was for her birthday.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/1141864/Getty-Images-Entertainment

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/1141866/Getty-Images-Entertainment

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/1141868/Getty-Images-Entertainment

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/1141870/Getty-Images-Entertainment

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/1141874/Getty-Images-Entertainment

oh, lol u still remember that from like 11 years ago? what was it like, like ur reaction to it when u heard it for the first time?

LOL LOL. I have been a Huge MJ fan from the time I was 5. My family were huge Jackson family/Jackson 5 fans growing up. They always talk about them being the Black Royal family. LOL LOL. Anyway yes I remember. I still have the ebony magazine with Mike and Lisa . I remember ppl were confused. Cuz first of all ppl were saying the marriage was a sham, and then they were divorced and U have Mike and Lisa looking like they still together. PPL were confused. they were saying Mike was having woman problems , and joking about it. I remember Flo Anthony giving updates about the 2 of them. I don't know if anyone also remember when Karen and Mike went to dinner. They didn't know who she was, that made news to. They were talking about It being a publicity stunt. I remember those days like it was yesterday.

And another thing, I remember Mike loosing a lot of respect from The Black community cuz he marfied Lisa. They use to say he married The whitess girl in America. And also Elvis is not very liked by the Black community either so that made it worse. I still like them together. Dont know y. Just didn't like what she did to him in the end. I had all the magazines. Remembered like it was yesterday. i recorded The Diane sawyer interview, even when ET went to the history concert . they were back stage and she was there. LOL LOL. let me stop. u guys will think I'm crazy. LOL

LOL LOL. I have been a Huge MJ fan from the time I was 5. My family were huge Jackson family/Jackson 5 fans growing up. They always talk about them being the Black Royal family. LOL LOL. Anyway yes I remember. I still have the ebony magazine with Mike and Lisa . I remember ppl were confused. Cuz first of all ppl were saying the marriage was a sham, and then they were divorced and U have Mike and Lisa looking like they still together. PPL were confused. they were saying Mike was having woman problems , and joking about it. I remember Flo Anthony giving updates about the 2 of them. I don't know if anyone also remember when Karen and Mike went to dinner. They didn't know who she was, that made news to. They were talking about It being a publicity stunt. I remember those days like it was yesterday.

And another thing, I remember Mike loosing a lot of respect from The Black community cuz he marfied Lisa. They use to say he married The whitess girl in America. And also Elvis is not very liked by the Black community either so that made it worse. I still like them together. Dont know y. Just didn't like what she did to him in the end. I had all the magazines. Remembered like it was yesterday. i recorded The Diane sawyer interview, even when ET went to the history concert . they were back stage and she was there. LOL LOL. let me stop. u guys will think I'm crazy. LOL

NO! haha i don't think your crazy at all!!!!!!! Please if you can share with us everything you have, like scanning etc please do it =D and well, the black community disliked Elvis because he did steal alot of songs from the black community. But i don't think elvis really knew about it, i think who ever gave and made his songs was the person stealing.
Either way, i too think those two were GREAT together. FANTASTIC! and Lisa is not her father. Michael and Lisa got married for each other, not for their name, and less for what people think or care about them. They did it for themselves

Last edited:
is marliyn manson friends with lmp? how long for and how did they meet?

Don't know if they are "friends" but she met him at Janet's "Velvet Rope" release party in 97 or 98. I forgot when it actually was. There is a photo of Janet, Lisa and M. Manson together I believe. She said she was really excited but that Janet was scared because she thought of him like "the devil". Lisa thought that was hilarious and I guess she and Janet were laughing the whole night about it.

I think Janet later discovered that MM is actually really a sweet person.

I had to laugh when I looked at that photo again, Mike wore a blue shirt and a green pants.. and they really kissed like there's no mask. Honestly, I think we should really love her as an MJ fan, she really love him no matter what he was... wearing a mask like that. She really lived in his world when they were together, as we can see that her life isn't like that after she left him.

and here ^^^^ is a video of Michael and Lisa together in LA after the divroce. So if we sum up the locations they were seen after the divorce we have 4 already and counting. 1)london
2) africa 3) 1998 bday dinner and 4) this one here in LA day time WHILE he was still with Debbie. and o think Debbie had just had paris.

and I couldn't find out more about the Nic cage think. But if Nic did say that in an interview then its safe to say that Lisa did leave Nic, or had problems with Nic because of Michael. And that does explain the trials and stuff, and why she felt used, especially if the neverland ditching thing in 2003 is true.

and this also explains why in a interview when they asked her if it hurt her that michael was getting arrested she said "it'll hurt anyone to see someone go through this", trying to act all indifferent. and then she said she stopped trying to keep up with him. BS, an indifferent person wouldn't care if someone else got arrested. Heck, if i don't really know you why would i care if ur arrested? so that whole "it'll hurt anyone to see someone go through this" is not true. She was probably trying to excuse the fact that she did care.

oh, and supposedly Lisa called michael after the martin bashir documentary. So is it possible that in "that" phone call was when Mike invited lisa to go to neverland and he ditched her?

I think the 4 incident the met was:
London
Africa
Her Birthday at Ivy
Joe's birthday in 1999 at neverland - they hold a big party there and she was there.

These are the incidents that was reported on the news, according to MJ's interview, they meet up regularly he mentioned that she visited him at Neverland. So, it's actually countless time during those years. If you read his interview during those years, he mentioned LMP and said a lot of good feelings for her. Consider that he's a very private person, he didn't usually talk about his love/relationship - but he did said that much. I bet there's a lot more to what he said.

As for his arrest and trial, I really don't understand why Lisa didn't call him. I do believe what she said on the interview regarding his trial, was something she tried to show that she didn't care. "it'll hurt anyone to see someone go through this" - this means, including her too. I couldn't understand teh fact that she actually didn't call him, if he was sent to prison, that would mean his life too.. may be she was really hate him at that time, like while she was before she heard the news that he's dead. May be if he was sent to prison, she would realized it after? What we'll never know, is what is the reason they fight so bad. It might even be MJ still wants to hang out with kids... possible? I read somewhere that MJ insist on traveling with his young friends and Lisa was mad, he took the trip to Disneyland Paris anyway..without Lisa... that was when they were still married.

See, i don't think its only guilt because Lisa never stopped calling Michael through out the years, be the documentary, to just talk etc. He was always on her mind, and somehow always in her life. Lol can you imagine? everytime Lisa went to a party,at a club, driving her car, lol or shopping at all mall you hear "don't stop till you get enough", "thriller", or billie jean haha. And if she did leave two husbands for him, AND kissed him with a mask on then well, to me, thats true love. And Lisa, until she got fed up with it was always trying to fix their relationship. But i do believe she feels guilty for ending things badly with him and for bashing him all those years. So yea, she is mixed between guilt and love.

Oh, and by her immediate reaction on the day that Michael died (the one from the blog in where she said that she saw them taking the body to the hospital and she burst into tears automatically) you can tell its not only guilt, the guilt thing probably came after when she finally processed the entire event. She didn't cry immediately because she felt guilty, she cried because he was dead. She feels guilty because their relationship, IMO has never ended, she was always thinking about him and he was always thinking about her. they just sort of stopped seeing each other and drifted away. and the last time they spoke, if 2007 while she was pregnant, michael was extremely hurt and she knew it.

See, if she didn't love him then it wouldn't hurt her this much that HE was hurt. In other words, it did hurt her that he was hurt because she loved him. another person wouldn't have even cared enough to tell him that she is having babies etc. She didn't have to but she wanted too

I think it's everything, she still loves him, the bashing, the guilt, the regret... everything which I'm sure even Lisa couldn't tell what is it that make her feel this sad. I think she's going through a therapy now? is she? hahah just thought that these rich people always do that to help them go through, and she need it to save her marriage. I think things will turn out totally different if she doesn't have her twins with Lockwood, both of them won't have enough strength to go through this. Imagine if she cries over MJ, how could her husband totally believe that it's only regret?

I just hope the last think mike heard from her , wasn't the Marie claire interview which was he being the biggest mistake of her life. I hope they spoke. But judging from karen's blogs or whateva , this girl hurt him a great deal.

Where did you get that? I had her on my facebook list too, I couldn't seem to find Karen said anything ... like I heard from this forum about MJ and Lisa...

I still think her behaviour during the trial was unforgiveable. A blessing to who? Gladys knight ,Ramone Baine and Steve Manning said all of hollywood turned their back aginst him. All his friends. He was all alone. Steve Manning said they ran away from him like he was diseased. Shoot even Geraldo said the same thing. He needed a friend. She should have stopped then. I don't care how hurt she was. Karen said Mike was hurt too. She should have known when to stop and when the line was crossed. All I hear is she was hurt , she was hurt. Michael could have had done the same thing she did. He could have disrespected her every chance he got. Michael had it coming from all sides. Had it from Lisa, he had a trial, he had tons of friends betray him ( Like katherine said Mike told her, the hardest part was everytime the prosecution called the next witness, it would be another friend of his) , the media ridiculed him . She knew him better than most. I mean comeone. She should have know he must have been at his lowest. Jermaine said one day in the break room at the trial Mike just broke down. He was crying. he said he wanted everyone to just leave him alone. I mean comeone. T Mez said The trial broke Mike, and he was looking for peace . but sadly he died looking for it. He never got it.

On the other thought, may be MJ didn't think of her much after the trial. The trial was way far hurt than Lisa left him, he couldn't go on with his life, many people turned away and he was really heart broken then. If Lisa didn't call him to support him during that trial, I'm sure he put her on the other side of the list too, list of people he didn't want to care about. Anyway, doesn't mean he successfully pushed her aside, if he could, he would had done it long time ago.

I think she will =) and eventually she is going to be interviewed, being Elvis daughter and Michael's ex wife.

I also think one day, if she ever has interview again, they will ask her about MJ and she will say it. The thing is, do you think she will? I think she did all the interview because of her album promotion, the question is, when will she release another album - ohhh may be there will be a song for MJ? It will take quite sometimes until she's ready to talk about him in public, and that might even means she will avoid public speaking for a long time. I'm sure she doesn't want to share her hurt on live television.

Karen said that LMP and Mike's last conversation didn't end on a good note. I can only imagine the turmoil she must be feeling to know that he never knew her true feelings or at the very least that they were unable to clear the air and get to a space where they could be friends before he passed.

I think that's the worst part of her sadness at the moment, when someone is gone and you couldn't say anything anymore. She will keep repeating that in her head...

By the way guys, we keep saying about Lisa is hurt... and someone said we don't talk about MJ was hurt. We didn't spend so much time discussing about MJ hurt, we knew he was hurt but right now he's happy in heaven. So at the moment, Lisa is paying her price... I'm sure MJ forgive her... and even try to help her get over this and be happy with her family.

well I have to say that I'm not a Lisa Marie fan, never really thought they were suitable for each other but after seeing Madonna speak...
If Madonna feels like she abondoned MJ, I can only imagine how Lisa Marie feels so I'm going to stop judging her...........

whatever happened between them happened and nothing can be taken back or redone now.
Whatever she said she has to live with.
I hope she learns the lesson here
tommorrow is not promised to anyone, life is too short for pettiness.

well I have to say that I'm not a Lisa Marie fan, never really thought they were suitable for each other but after seeing Madonna speak...
If Madonna feels like she abondoned MJ, I can only imagine how Lisa Marie feels so I'm going to stop judging her...........

whatever happened between them happened and nothing can be taken back or redone now.
Whatever she said she has to live with.
I hope she learns the lesson here
tommorrow is not promised to anyone, life is too short for pettiness.

I know what you mean. Madonna's speech made my eyes water because it sounded like such a personal account of her encounters with Michael that she so kindly chose to share with the world, similar to Lisa's blog following his death.

I also understand where you are coming from when you said that 'tomorrow is not promised'. Admittedly, ever since Michael's death I have been thinking back on the many people in my life who I have problems with/held grudges against due to disagreements and for some reason I feel I should almost break the ice now and put all that behind me/talk to them again. Life is too short and if one of these people were to die tomorrow I would feel so bad because we last spoke on bad terms. I'm not going to let that happen though.

Thank you Michael and thank you Lisa Marie. There's so much to learn from you two. I pray to God that I will never make the same mistakes that you both did.

^^^^ yes, i agree! i was thinking the same exact thing. Now, everyone is wondering what they could have done differently to help/save him. I couldn't help but think of Lisa Marie the ENTIRE speech. If it was hard for Madonna, it must feel horrible to Janet and Lisa.

Lol this thread is really interesting...

Thanks guys..this forum is a blessing, I couldn't cope with all the pain without all of you, even if I don't know you... :(

Back