When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
Lol this thread is really interesting...

Thanks guys..this forum is a blessing, I couldn't cope with all the pain without all of you, even if I don't know you... :(

aww! i totally agree! Yesterday when i coudn't enter the forum i freaked out! haha i wrote to everyone possible to see what was wrong. Thank god its back up =)

^ sometimes when I cant log in, i freak out too.. :lol:

Yes, Blackcat. And I think the whole Lisa and Michael thing is very sweet. Although some might be our own speculations but I think Michael and Lisa truly loves each other. They stand a strong and special position in one another's heart.

Wonderful post! This is one of the main reasons why even though I think it was wrong of her to go and do these interviews where she sort of badmouths Mike I still maintain that she was dealing with ALOT being with him and the media made her feel like she was a freak for loving the freak, so to speak (I don't think either one of them are freaks I'm just using that word to make a point). It was sooo much more than just a break up, she had to deal with the media, with her mother, with her OWN feelings about him, etc.

Karen said that LMP and Mike's last conversation didn't end on a good note. I can only imagine the turmoil she must be feeling to know that he never knew her true feelings or at the very least that they were unable to clear the air and get to a space where they could be friends before he passed.

oh, that's so sad. so did she say when this last conversation was between MJ and LMP?

btw, Karen's FB page wall goes by so fast I can never catch up. and then she tends to delete it after a time, so if you're not vigilante, it's all gone lol!

thanks Elmari. the date was February 7, 1998. it was a week after LMP's birthday. I remember reading about their outing at the time because it was three weeks after mine and I had a late b'day surprise arranged by my then-boyfriend on that very day. Lisa's b'day is exactly 2 weeks after mine.

Last edited:
^ sometimes when I cant log in, i freak out too.. :lol:

Yes, Blackcat. And I think the whole Lisa and Michael thing is very sweet. Although some might be our own speculations but I think Michael and Lisa truly loves each other. They stand a strong and special position in one another's heart.

Yes I don't know why, but I kind of always loved them as a couple.
I understand why people are very mad at her...but I can't hate her..though she said really dumb things about MJ...
I will always believe that they truly loved each other...whatever others say..because this is something I wished for Michael..and I believe that LMP never stopped loving him. Even now.

You know I won't blame them, we don't know what Michael did or what she did. But from the outside it's always easier to judge.
I mean everyone said: you're love is staged, not real...how fucked up is that...

So sad...I wish Michael said something about her, but maybe he did the right thing, he doesn't like to speak about his private life.

I really hope that she'll give an interview...I need to know. XD
Yeah maybe I'm 2 addicted to his life...

All those bleeding hearts
With sorrows to impart
Were right here from the start
And they won't go when I go :(

thanks Elmari. the date was February 7, 1998. it was a week after LMP's birthday. I remember reading about their outing at the time because it was three weeks after mine and I had a late b'day surprise arranged by my then-boyfriend on that very day. Lisa's b'day is exactly 2 weeks after mine.

I LOVE this couple!!!

February 7, 1998, was the day before my 7th birthday!

Yes I don't know why, but I kind of always loved them as a couple.
I understand why people are very mad at her...but I can't hate her..though she said really dumb things about MJ...
I will always believe that they truly loved each other...whatever others say..because this is something I wished for Michael..and I believe that LMP never stopped loving him. Even now.

You know I won't blame them, we don't know what Michael did or what she did. But from the outside it's always easier to judge.
I mean everyone said: you're love is staged, not real...how fucked up is that...

So sad...I wish Michael said something about her, but maybe he did the right thing, he doesn't like to speak about his private life.

I really hope that she'll give an interview...I need to know. XD
Yeah maybe I'm 2 addicted to his life...

All those bleeding hearts
With sorrows to impart
Were right here from the start
And they won't go when I go :(

You have totally spoke my feelings out. I really hope Lisa will give an interview on exactly what has happened between Michael and her..I really want to know..But I guess its gonna be a long wait or maybe there will never be such an interview from her..

Im too addicted to his life too :cheeky:

And another thing, I remember Mike loosing a lot of respect from The Black community cuz he marfied Lisa. They use to say he married The whitess girl in America. And also Elvis is not very liked by the Black community either so that made it worse.

Interesting. I have always thought that Lisa must have had it hard what with him being black. Her mother (Prisicilla) was clearly racist in my point of view. What do you guys think? Bearing in mind that she has only ever had white men in her life and Michael was Lisa's first and only black husband. I personally think that racism is disgusting and that's one of the things I have against the Presley family.

I still think her behaviour during the trial was unforgiveable. A blessing to who? Gladys knight ,Ramone Baine and Steve Manning said all of hollywood turned their back aginst him. All his friends. He was all alone. Steve Manning said they ran away from him like he was diseased. Shoot even Geraldo said the same thing. He needed a friend. She should have stopped then. I don't care how hurt she was. Karen said Mike was hurt too. She should have known when to stop and when the line was crossed. All I hear is she was hurt , she was hurt. Michael could have had done the same thing she did. He could have disrespected her every chance he got. Michael had it coming from all sides. Had it from Lisa, he had a trial, he had tons of friends betray him ( Like katherine said Mike told her, the hardest part was everytime the prosecution called the next witness, it would be another friend of his) , the media ridiculed him . She knew him better than most. I mean comeone. She should have know he must have been at his lowest. Jermaine said one day in the break room at the trial Mike just broke down. He was crying. he said he wanted everyone to just leave him alone. I mean comeone. T Mez said The trial broke Mike, and he was looking for peace . but sadly he died looking for it. He never got it.

Damn, why do you have to bring all of that up now? :bugeyed
And there were many hollywood celebrities who supported him during that period, such as Britney Spears, Usher and P Diddy iirc.

Interesting. I have always thought that Lisa must have had it hard what with him being black. Her mother (Prisicilla) was clearly racist in my point of view. What do you guys think? Bearing in mind that she has only ever had white men in her life and Michael was Lisa's first and only black husband. I personally think that racism is disgusting and that's one of the things I have against the Presley family.

I've no idea where I got the idea of Priscilla being racist, but I do get that vibe. I think it's because I had read that Priscilla did not want Lisa to have any children by Michael because then their child would be bi-racial and supposedly Priscilla did not want to 'sully' Elvis' image. This could have been tabloid talk though.

I just know for sure that Priscilla did not like Michael married to Lisa. We all got that vibe from her!

Michael is a gorgeous man and everyone in his family is gorgeous and has good genes, so it must have been racist issues with Priscilla. I think it was because of Priscilla that Lisa decided to wait/hold back on having children with Michael. Priscilla, Danny, the Sci-team, the entourage, etc. If it had always been JUST her and Michael, I think she would of had his baby during their marriage. Lisa didn't care about skin color, she only cared about Michael.

You have totally spoke my feelings out. I really hope Lisa will give an interview on exactly what has happened between Michael and her..I really want to know..But I guess its gonna be a long wait or maybe there will never be such an interview from her..

Im too addicted to his life too :cheeky:

you know guys, I am not sure whether to believe this or not, but Randy Taraborelli says in his book that part of the divorce settlement between Lisa and Michael was that she COULD write a tell-all book about it. I found that hella interesting and kinda unbelievable. Mike letting Lisa talk about him? I thought he asked her not to?

nevertheless, it's there in Randy's book.

but I wonder, if it IS true... what would Lisa do. I want her to set the record straight, for once. but knowing the media etc, they're just gonna twist her intentions.

I've no idea where I got the idea of Priscilla being racist, but I do get that vibe. I think it's because I had read that Priscilla did not want Lisa to have any children by Michael because then their child would be bi-racial and supposedly Priscilla did not want to 'sully' Elvis' image. This could have been tabloid talk though.

I just know for sure that Priscilla did not like Michael married to Lisa. We all got that vibe from her!

Michael is a gorgeous man and everyone in his family is gorgeous and has good genes, so it must have been racist issues with Priscilla. I think it was because of Priscilla that Lisa decided to wait/hold back on having children with Michael. Priscilla, Danny, the Sci-team, the entourage, etc. If it had always been JUST her and Michael, I think she would of had his baby during their marriage. Lisa didn't care about skin color, she only cared about Michael.

I too agree with this. If it would have been Lisa and Michael i bet they would have had 128347209384 babies lol. They were so into each other that it was unbelievable! Even Madonna said in her speech yesterday that michael was charming, and she killed me with the glasses story. lol i was like o00o0ohhh michael

Did you guys watch This is it trailer? His sound are not that high when he talked as he did 10 years ago. Remember Lisa said that people wouldn't think am crazy if you let people know who you really are and doesn't speak in high tone all the time. I think may be he aged too, that's why his sound grew a little deeper... very nice to hear it.

you know guys, I am not sure whether to believe this or not, but Randy Taraborelli says in his book that part of the divorce settlement between Lisa and Michael was that she COULD write a tell-all book about it. I found that hella interesting and kinda unbelievable. Mike letting Lisa talk about him? I thought he asked her not to?

nevertheless, it's there in Randy's book.

but I wonder, if it IS true... what would Lisa do. I want her to set the record straight, for once. but knowing the media etc, they're just gonna twist her intentions.

I read that too!! I guess he asked her not to speak about him... but let the rest up to her judgment, whether what she wants to do, he only asked as a favor... but didn't tried to committed her with a legal paper. I don't know, I think he trust her that much... he must thought that she really understood him and don't think that she will. I"m glad that he didn't suddenly treated her like all other people around him, his employee, colleagues and associates.. he treated her as someone he loved and trusted. Or may be, he knew that he couldn't force her to sign it anyway?

I too agree with this. If it would have been Lisa and Michael i bet they would have had 128347209384 babies lol. They were so into each other that it was unbelievable! Even Madonna said in her speech yesterday that michael was charming, and she killed me with the glasses story. lol i was like o00o0ohhh michael

Last edited:
^^^^ did you mean Priscilla or Lisa in your first sentence? And I get what you mean about Lisa having babies etc. but what i meant was that without the press hounding them, without her mom pressuring her, with out his family watching their every move, etc Lisa and Michael could have had a more stable relationship. Michael gets married and boom, all over the place as a lie. Thats enough to affect any stable relationship that has been going on for years, imagine Lisa and michael who were newly weds. I personally think michael didn't know how to cope with marriage because of all the scrutiny. Everything between them was perfectly fine until the world found out about them being married. Before everyone found out those two were extremely happy together, lisa was even considering having kids, or at least they were talking about it amongst themselves (this can be seen in diane sawyer). Heck, Lisa is smart, im sure she thought everything was perfect when she married Michael in dominican republic. I'm pretty sure she thought about a future with him and everything and apparently was extremely sure that is what she wanted. But then the press comes in and kills everything, along with a lot of other interfering factors/people. The pressure of this led to their fights, Lisa's doubts, their separation, and then their break up. But i do agree with the fact that michael found the easy way out by getting another girl pregnant.

well I have to say that I'm not a Lisa Marie fan, never really thought they were suitable for each other but after seeing Madonna speak...
If Madonna feels like she abondoned MJ, I can only imagine how Lisa Marie feels so I'm going to stop judging her...........

whatever happened between them happened and nothing can be taken back or redone now.
Whatever she said she has to live with.
I hope she learns the lesson here
tommorrow is not promised to anyone, life is too short for pettiness.

I know what you mean. Madonna's speech made my eyes water because it sounded like such a personal account of her encounters with Michael that she so kindly chose to share with the world, similar to Lisa's blog following his death.

I also understand where you are coming from when you said that 'tomorrow is not promised'. Admittedly, ever since Michael's death I have been thinking back on the many people in my life who I have problems with/held grudges against due to disagreements and for some reason I feel I should almost break the ice now and put all that behind me/talk to them again. Life is too short and if one of these people were to die tomorrow I would feel so bad because we last spoke on bad terms. I'm not going to let that happen though.

Thank you Michael and thank you Lisa Marie. There's so much to learn from you two. I pray to God that I will never make the same mistakes that you both did.

^^^^ yes, i agree! i was thinking the same exact thing. Now, everyone is wondering what they could have done differently to help/save him. I couldn't help but think of Lisa Marie the ENTIRE speech. If it was hard for Madonna, it must feel horrible to Janet and Lisa.

Unlike many fans I've been a longtime supporter of LM. I don't care for her music but I like her as a person. She's feisty and tells it like it is and I felt like MJ needed that in his world.

To me her blog was an extention of what she has been saying for the past 14 years. I still think it was the most heartfelt thing I've read sine MJ's death. I'm happy that Madonna's words could help some of you see LM in a different light. Or rather her situation from a different perspective.

Madonna's speech last night came in 2nd for me. I was totally blown away. I didn't expect it and I totally thought she was just jumping on the MJ bandwagon like so many others now. I am so happy to say that I was 100% wrong. I haven't historically been the biggest Madonna fan but I've always appreciated her honesty. I'm glad she put it out there like she did last night.

Madonna said she cut the speech down to save time. I really wish I could hear her unedited version.

^^^^^^ cut it down? oh wow! i wish we could hear it too! Hopefully she'll post it somewhere later like on a blog or maybe she'll put it on an interview. And yes, i agree, i don't really care for LM's music, but i absolutely love her as a person.

Unlike many fans I've been a longtime supporter of LM. I don't care for her music but I like her as a person. She's feisty and tells it like it is and I felt like MJ needed that in his world.

To me her blog was an extention of what she has been saying for the past 14 years. I still think it was the most heartfelt thing I've read sine MJ's death. I'm happy that Madonna's words could help some of you see LM in a different light. Or rather her situation from a different perspective.

Madonna's speech last night came in 2nd for me. I was totally blown away. I didn't expect it and I totally thought she was just jumping on the MJ bandwagon like so many others now. I am so happy to say that I was 100% wrong. I haven't historically been the biggest Madonna fan but I've always appreciated her honesty. I'm glad she put it out there like she did last night.

Madonna said she cut the speech down to save time. I really wish I could hear her unedited version.

well I don't see her in a different light, I'm not a fan. I find her inarticulate and crass. but I won't be so dismissive of her feelings. It must be hard for her, hell its hard for me and I didn't even know the man.
Mostly I hope one day she cleans up the mess she made with all those interveiws.
I went back and read some of her interviews during that time and in one she says nothing was all that bad with Michael, they had alot of good times too but the media doesn't want to hear about that......
Well now is her chance.
She didn't have to feed the machine back then but she did. She didn't have to help add more negative stories to the pile but she did.
She could have had more respect not only for Michael but their relationship but she didn't
Now is her chance. I hope she takes it.

I couldn't stop thinking if Lisa didn't left him, he's not only had a beautiful happy family but he won't have to face those trail too. Someone said that there were no kids sleeping in his room while he was with Lisa. I bet he was too lonely and enjoy company, so that he didn't have to be alone. He always said he's lonely... poor him.

I don't think we will hear from Lisa anytime soon, may be in a few years that she will surface to the media again.

As for MJ getting Debbie pregnant, I think it's way too soon to do that after his divorce. He was sure that he didn't want a second chance then. May be what they argued was really about a baby, that's why he did it right away. Lisa even said in an interview that it didn't take long for him to get Debbie offer and got her pregnant. Lisa must feel so terrible, what really made them to get back together after their divorce, must be something really good. He's an amazing guy, I don't think it was that hard for him to win her back if he wished to.

^^^^ i think she will. I have faith in Lisa

I don't know if she will. Not saying that she doesnt regret what she said about Michael but I don't know if she'll go to the media saying I'm sorry. I think it would have to happen in a certain way; they'd have to interview her or it would be in a book she writes. I mean I don't think she'd approach them. She'll never get to settle it w/ MJ and that's the sad thing. Damn I want a time machine lol...

As for 'Cilla :)lol: I'm sure she'd love that nickname), I keep hearing that about her (that's she's racist) and it wouldn't suprise me. Wasn't she claiming MJ only wanted to have kids with LMP to become a part of the Presley empire on Oprah? :smilerolleyes: Yeah ok, how about he was in love w/ your daughter and wanted a family w/ her. I have the feeling she never gave him a chance and I can only imagine what she feels about LMP's reaction to MJ's death.

I couldn't stop thinking if Lisa didn't left him, he's not only had a beautiful happy family but he won't have to face those trail too. Someone said that there were no kids sleeping in his room while he was with Lisa. I bet he was too lonely and enjoy company, so that he didn't have to be alone. He always said he's lonely... poor him.

I don't think we will hear from Lisa anytime soon, may be in a few years that she will surface to the media again.

As for MJ getting Debbie pregnant, I think it's way too soon to do that after his divorce. He was sure that he didn't want a second chance then. May be what they argued was really about a baby, that's why he did it right away. Lisa even said in an interview that it didn't take long for him to get Debbie offer and got her pregnant. Lisa must feel so terrible, what really made them to get back together after their divorce, must be something really good. He's an amazing guy, I don't think it was that hard for him to win her back if he wished to.

:wub::wub:

Waitin for a few years is a sure thing but will Lisa ever talk about Michael again? It's very hard to say and I guess the chances are very low.

I think that a lot of songs on Invincible are about LMP, because most of his songs are autobigraphical. (Lady in my life is totally about diana...even Dirty Diana is about her, that's what I think...)

To come back to Lisa, Whatever happens is probably about her, IMO.

He gives another smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares

She's consumed with everything that's been goin' on
She says

[Chorus]
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand

Everything will be alright, he assures her
But she doesn't hear a word that he says

Preoccupied, she's afraid
Afraid that what they're doing is not right

He doesn't know what to say, so he prays
Whatever, whatever, whatever

[Chorus]
Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand

Don't let go of my hand
Don't let go of my hand

He's working day and night, thinks he'll make her happy
Forgetting all the dreams that he had
He doesn't realize it's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
She tries to explain, "It's you that makes me happy,"

Lol I said that =) Yeah, Lisa claimed that while they were together "never never ever ever" (

Was it from bluemasklover web-site that said they suppose to meet up in 2003? I haven't heard that from other place before, and really doubt that it's true. But if it's true, here come the answer why he forgot to meet her... the latest video of him from the sun that hew as under a prescribed medication in 2003, which might have caused him to sign agreement which he didn't aware of. If that incident was true, he must have been on drug and couldn't remember her appointment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va_0hbM2bUA

Randy wrote in his book that he thinks the reason MJ was in the hospital right before LMP and he broke up was nothing other than a panic attack/nervous breakdown he suffered while in rehearsals for a show in NYC because -- this is his speculation -- he had gotten Debbie pregnant and she had suffered a miscarriage (remember, this is when Mike and Lisa were still married). Lisa showed up at the hospital after repeated entreaties by his staff for her to visit (she was pissed off at Mike at the time and didn't want to show up -- make of that what you will). when she did, she and Mike had a massive fight (she was doing most of it and apparently made Mike's BP skyrocket) and she left the hospital in a rage after getting chastised by his doctor and his mother. apparently, she called the next day and wanted to come back and see him (I guess she'd calmed down by then) but his family would not let her see him. soon after, she filed for divorce.

this relationship is like a story out of a bad -- and tragic -- novel. I would not be surprised if Lisa never talks/writes about it again. some things are just too painful. the blog was enough. she needs to now look after her hubby and twins.

unless, of course, she needs to deal with what happened between them in order to heal. it'll all depend on what happens to her life and her mental/emotional state in the next few years.

Last edited:
Was it from bluemasklover web-site that said they suppose to meet up in 2003? I haven't heard that from other place before, and really doubt that it's true. But if it's true, here come the answer why he forgot to meet her... the latest video of him from the sun that hew as under a prescribed medication in 2003, which might have caused him to sign agreement which he didn't aware of. If that incident was true, he must have been on drug and couldn't remember her appointment.

here comes further armament for Dr. Death. they're going to use this in the defense, for sure. that is, IF he gets charged AT ALL. ugh.

btw, Mike looks GORGEOUS in that vid. gosh, he was delicious :)

I just have to say this. I know that we all love Michael to death here. But what I think he did to Lisa by going against their marriage and accepting another woman's proposal to have his children was totally WRONG!

I don't know what the circumstances were towards the end of the marriage. Maybe they felt like they hated each other, but underneath secretly still loved one another. But how could Debbie get pregnant before Michael and Lisa even filed for divorce? That's just straight up wrong. My understanding was that the first pregnancy (but was miscarried) happened after Lisa filed for divorce but before the divorce was finalized.

I truly believe that they had a love and hate relationship. It's obvious that they loved each other, but there are also times that I think they hated each other because how could they have done those things to each other?!?! They were both so stubborn and could not find a way to compromise with each other. Michael wanted children most of all and he thought he found a woman he could have a family with. Lisa's all kinds of confused because not only are people whispering in her ear, Michael is actually not supporting her emotionally as a wife.

Both are to blame for the disintegration of their relationship. It wasn't just Lisa not staying with him and not having his baby. There were other things that caused problems too. Michael seemed too impatient to wait for her to get pregnant. He wanted things when he wanted them. But anyways, I think after they divorced they had realized what they had lost when they weren't with each other anymore which possibly made them realize that meant that they still loved one another. Maybe that's why they reconnected and were seen so much together after the divorce.

I have to emphasize that I do believe Debbie was always a surrogate mother and that Michael did not love her in a romantic way, but in a friendly way. Michael was still in love with Lisa Marie, but his desire to be a father trumped the love he had for Lisa.

:no: Oh Michael...He says he isn't sure how long in 2003 he was impaired and that it wouldn't last all of his waking hours. I think its still possible they could have meet. I don't think he just forgot her, that doesn't seem to be him. I think he would have called her to reschedule. I think something happened...I really hope it wasn't because he was impaired and people were keeping her away from him.

I haven't heard that meeting story anywhere else either.

I don't know what the circumstances were towards the end of the marriage. Maybe they felt like they hated each other, but underneath secretly still loved one another. But how could Debbie get pregnant before Michael and Lisa even filed for divorce? That's just straight up wrong. My understanding was that the first pregnancy (but was miscarried) happened after Lisa filed for divorce but before the divorce was finalized.

Do we know that what is in bold is true for sure? I've only seen that Randy J. is the one who is claiming that...is there another source like Mike, Lisa or Debbie?

Remember people were claiming LMP was taking birth control and not telling Mike. While possible, they had no source for it.

yeah, we have no other person backing Randy up on this. he says that Michael just... collapsed on stage. he had an irregular heart rhythm. I think he had a vasovagal attack and his heartrate went out of whack. he probably wasn't eating and sweated during the rehearsal and got severely dehydrated.

you can see what happened in that doctor's story -- the one who took care of him in the ER. I think I have the link somewhere.

Debbie's first pregnancy was a miscarriage, apparently. the others -- according to Randy -- were IVF. I *can* understand Mike's hurry. you know, sometime we all have a sixth sense about things. maybe somewhere deep in his subconscious, he knew his days were more numbered than most. whatever it was, it really put the fire in his belly to have his own kids, whether with Lisa or without her.

nevertheless, it was wrong of him. he should have given his wife more time, he should have given his MARRIAGE more of a chance. but I can't condone Debbie's actions either.

oh, and Mods, please let me know if I need to delete something I've posted in the last few posts and I'll do it right away.

Back