When Was the Last Time?

last night - got a little freakly listening to a hard rock station on way home - and well -- it kinda lasted all night long...

When was the last time you made yourself do something you wanted to do even though you were afraid to do it?

Probably 3 years ago when I was trying to teach myself how to swim. I made myself learn how to swim. Because I had wanted to learn how to swim. Yet I was afraid of drowning. But I nearly drown trying to teach myseld how to swim. Never going to do that again. I guess I am never going to learn how to swim.

When was the last time you had watch something good on tv?

Yesterday..well it was on tv but dvd..star wars..sexy Hayden *drools* ayway!

When was the last time u had a good laugh?

about 4 weeks ago, I bought some collectible magazines featuring, guess who :p on ebay...

when was the last time you ate something delicious?

Right now I am eating my supper. Which is Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich, thier fries, and regular coke.

When was the last time you ate something that came from a fast food place?

:lol: i don't really feel too old b/c i'm only 16... but the other day i was at my cousin's house, sitting at the dinner table with all of my siblings and cousins- and everyone sitting at that table was under 12... so i guess that's the last time i felt old lol

when was the last time you did something really fun?

umm,probably outside Dorchester waitin for michael lol memories..

When was the last time u forgot something?

the other day... left a book i needed for hw in school... had to drive back over there to get it.. on a friday lol

when was the last time you played a game?

well we played ladders outside our class coz we were bored :lol: not the bored game lol

when was the last time u felt bored?

today cuz i have stomach aches..

when was the last time you cut your hair?

honestly don't remember. we don't have a lot of holidays here lol

when was the last time you threw up?

the other day when i felt real tired after i got home from school. and it was so weird, cuz i slept for less than 2 hours, but i managed to wake up 5 time thinking i have already slept all thru the night. and that day i had a really nice dream that would continue after i've waken up and gone back to sleep.

when was the last time you ate an ice cream?

oh gee. in 2002.

when was the last time you kissed a picture of Michael?

umm couple of days ago i got a new mj ring tone for my phone. does that count? haha

when was the last time you thought of selling all your belongings in order to get some money for a plane ticket to bahrain?! hahaha!

hmmmm for about 4 weeks ago probably, but I wasn't hurt, thank god.

When was the last time you posed infront of a camera?

Oh years. I hate having my picture taken.

When was the last time you watched a great film?

Back