When Was the Last Time?

Last week I baked baked potatoes.

When was the last time you felt like you woke up too early?

Yesterday :D

When was the last time you tried to listen to two songs at the same time? :lol:

oh the other day me and my friend were doin it and i got a headache from it... i put one of her ipod earphone in one ear and mine in teh other- Smooth Criminal in one ear and Candy Shop in the other :lol:

when was the last time you studied realllllly hard for something?

Umm two weeks ago for my mocs.Thank God for holidays :p

When was the last time u said the word "ho" :p ?

Probly a few years ago when I was mimiking Santy Claus. :bunny:

When was the last time you cleaned your toilet?

the other day when i did something SO embarassing but funny...i'm not gonna say what it is

Too late! You gotta tell us now! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Originally posted by Invincible87@Dec 19 2005, 07:47 AM
Too late!  You gotta tell us now!  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:
[snapback]1275155[/snapback]​
:lol: :lol: i don't think u really wanna know :blush: ... i'll give ya a clue: it involved a guy, alcohol, and my stupidity :lol: my lips are now sealed :hijacked

annnyway.. the last time i cleaned a toilet was when i worked in an ice cream store.. :puke: i don't clean the ones in my house- that's my mom's job lol

when was the last time you danced to MJ music?

Originally posted by mjjlover4life@Dec 18 2005, 06:33 PM
oh the other day me and my friend were doin it and i got a headache from it... i put one of her ipod earphone in one ear and mine in teh other- Smooth Criminal in one ear and Candy Shop in the other :lol:
[snapback]1274849[/snapback]​

:lol:

While I listened to two songs atonce before, never like that. Sounds like fun... it sounds like a fun. Would I hear the song playing on my left ear better than the one on my right? :shifty:

Originally posted by Invincible87@Dec 19 2005, 07:46 PM
About two hours ago...
When was the last time you bought something? (and what was it?)
[snapback]1275705[/snapback]​

Today... contacts and eye drops.

When was the last time you were really really hyper? :wild:

Originally posted by Layth@Dec 19 2005, 11:53 PM
:lol:

While I listened to two songs atonce before, never like that. Sounds like fun... it sounds like a fun. Would I hear the song playing on my left ear better than the one on my right?  :shifty:
[snapback]1275805[/snapback]​
:lol: it was fun!

last time i was hyper was when my friends and i had a bit of a candy overdose the other night- i couldn't stop talking or moving around :lol:

when was the last time you dropped something on your foot?

Last April I think, a dumbbell fell on my foot cause my toe to break.

When was the last time you wanted to buy something and looked everywhere and couldn't find it?

a MJ poster months back but i eventually found it..and now its under my xmas tree *innocent face*

when was the last time u sent som1 a package?

ummm i don't know if this counts but i sent my ipod in to the Apple store 3 days ago so they could replace mine since it broke under the warranty :D

when was the last time you wrapped presents?

Months ago, the Vault.

When was the last time you felt all emotional and didn't know why?

Few weeks ago

When was the last time you wished someone would just piss off? :doh: :lol:

Back