When Was the Last Time?

a few days ago when my friend and i were talking about how fast time goes... even though we're both only 16 and haven't even been living for that long :lol:

when was the last time you talked on the phone?

like 2 minutes ago when i was looking at the most adorable picture of him :wub: that's like my constant thought process :lol:

when was the last time you ate fast food?

not in a reallly long time.. in fact i can't even remember the last time i lost my voice lol

when was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't stop?

Tonight, I tripped over a side table in the living room, lol.

When was the last time you had to let somebody borrow something?

Originally posted by seashell4@Jan 1 2006, 10:30 PM
When was the last time you had to let somebody borrow something?
never
g055.gif

o'k, joke :lol:
last month

when was the last time you sang in the shower? :wild:

2 days ago when I bought fish.

When was the last time you saw thunder and lightening?

Couple of weeks ago

When was the last time you jumped up and down with joy? :chichi1:

A looooooooooong time ago however I did get awesome shirts as a birthday present!

When was the last time you went to the beach?

i actually took a walk on the beach a few weeks ago on a warmish day b/c i live 5 minutes from the beach... but i miss being able to lay out on the beach- can't wait til summer! :D

when was the last time you heard a police siren?

Yesterday, they were going into town.

When was the last time you had your hair done?

New years day morning, me and my best mate took her dog on a really long walk down the river lol. Good remedy for being out the night before.

When was the last time you danced like this > :sarmoti ?

Well the last time I can think of was Easter Sunday a good few years ago. It was my brother that pissed me off. He had called Michael my baby a child molesting freak. And it really made me angry so angry that I was so ready to put him in the hospital for calling him that. But for some reason I stopped myself for doing that to him. And he is bigger, taller, and older than me. Let me tell you something when it comes to my man I tend to get extremely defensive over him.

When was the last time you had to spend your birthday alone?

Back