When will they finally give up?

There is an on-going lawsuit about that.

In case the plaintiff wins the lawsuit, then Sony and the Estate will have to remove these Cascio songs from record stores (physical format) but also from all the streaming services (digital format).

Of course, this will also mean that these Cascio songs will no longer belong to Michael Jackson's official discography.

There is an on-going lawsuit about that.

In case the plaintiff wins the lawsuit, then Sony and the Estate will have to remove these Cascio songs from record stores (physical format) but also from all the streaming services (digital format).

Of course, this will also mean that these Cascio songs will no longer belong to Michael Jackson's official discography.
I hope so. Maybe they will even release Michael Updated album and replace cascio songs with new ones🤞🤞🤞 I hope it will be "The Loser", "Get Your Weight Off Me" and "Monster" (Michael's of course;))

If it's so obvious, why did the producers of the Michael album not notice?
because they are idiots and just puppets of estate and sony music. do things only for money. they dont care

They did notice of course., but still went ahead with it, because The Estate already bought the songs from The Cascio family. Your question proves as to why we need some sort of a proper "documentary" of the whole situation in order for people to get a proper overview of the situation. It's all clustered by now.

Thankfully, Damien Shield is working on podcast episode documenting the whole story in details and it will hopefully be finished within this year or next year (it's been taking forever as well).

because they are idiots and just puppets of estate and sony music. do things only for money. they dont care
I'm fairly certain the estate doesn't want to purposely sell you fake songs. You should have proof before making such allegations. You are just going off of feelings.

Thankfully, Damien Shield is working on podcast episode documenting the whole story in details and it will hopefully be finished within this year or next year (it's been taking forever as well).
This is really good news.

I'm fairly certain the estate doesn't want to purposely sell you fake songs. You should have proof before making such allegations. You are just going off of feelings.
it doesn't matter they wanted or not. they sold it! they had to keep in safe Michaels legacy... but they didnt... thats why they are idiots)

I've been wondering what happened to that.

They did notice of course., but still went ahead with it, because The Estate already bought the songs from The Cascio family. Your question proves as to why we need some sort of a proper "documentary" of the whole situation in order for people to get a proper overview of the situation. It's all clustered by now.

that would be cool. i know some kind of blogger called "bambeth" he make small videos about that situation like a little documentaries

Well then offer some proof besides just saying it's obvious. If you go to court and tell the judge "it's obvious" you aren't going to win.

Well then offer some proof besides just saying it's obvious. If you go to court and tell the judge "it's obvious" you aren't going to win.
ok. give me proofs that that's michaels songs) see) you cant claim something just like that) you have to prove it first. there is no evidence that michael was involved in that. and that is a fact

I remember the day Breaking News was released and fans were debating about whether it was Michael or not. On that very same day a 7 second clip of Do You Know Your Children Are leaked (First time the song was leaked) and everyone immediately agreed that it was Michael singing those vocals. Michael's voice is so distinct that there shouldn't have to be a debate about whether it's him singing or not

Unless Sony is compelled by a court order, those songs are never coming off. That would be a financial and PR disaster for both Sony and the Estate. Of course I agree that they’re insulting fakes and shouldn’t have come out in the first place, and that everyone involved should be ashamed, but the reality of the situation is that all parties would rather pretend they don’t exist.

And honestly, I really hope there’s some sort of resolution here so that the MJ Cast crew can shut up about it. Damien Shields has put more effort into the Cassio tracks than he did for Leaving Neverland, even though at the end of the day, only one of them makes any difference to MJ’s career. It’s so frustrating seeing people with these resources wasting them.

ok. give me proofs that that's michaels songs) see) you cant claim something just like that) you have to prove it first. there is no evidence that michael was involved in that. and that is a fact
Well if that's how you want to go about it, then what if I want to declare all the songs on the album as fake. I mean it's obvious to me they are all fake.

Anyone else remember staying up late in the UK waiting for Breaking News to premier? I felt like I had been kicked in the gut after 10 seconds!

Well if that's how you want to go about it, then what if I want to declare all the songs on the album as fake. I mean it's obvious to me they are all fake.
then you are nuts) coz 7 tracks from Michael album are 100% real) thats obvious)

They did. Michael Prince, Cory Rooney, Dr. Freeze, Teddy Riley all said it's not MJ. Teddy Riley even said that he is working on fake songs in hope that he'll be given some real ones to work on as well (he ended up working on Hollywood Tonight). Teddy also refused to work on Keep Your Head Up (which was offered to him) because it didn't sound like Michael enough.

They did. Michael Prince, Cory Rooney, Dr. Freeze, Teddy Riley all said it's not MJ. Teddy Riley even said that he is working on fake songs in hope that he'll be given some real ones to work on as well (he ended up working on Hollywood Tonight). Teddy also refused to work on Keep Your Head Up (which was offered to him) because it didn't sound like Michael enough.
wait... i thought Riley was a producer of all songs from Michael album....wasn't he?

wait... i thought Riley was a producer of all songs from Michael album....wasn't he?
He produced 2 fake songs and Hollywood Tonight. He also produced another fake song called Burn Tonight which fortunately remained unreleased.

He was also originally supposed to produce “Keep Your Head Up,” but according to Taryll Jackson, he turned it down because it “didn’t sound enough like Michael.”

Yet no one can show such proof.
There is no proof. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves. There is no irrefutable evidence that the tracks aren’t real; just opinions. Of course, they’re very clearly fake, and anyone with ears can tell. But if I took it to court, I’d have nothing to put forward, because there’s no proof.

I remember when they released a teaser of the first 53 seconds of Breaking News after the announcement of the album.. It played up until you heard the first "aoow"..
After it released I wondered if they purposely stopped it after MJs 'aoow' and before the 1st verse intentionally..

Back