Where is MJ's estate?

mjj19582009

Proud Member
Seems like Branca and handlers have been hiatus ever since Xscape was released. Is it because they are planning on something big or haven't had any plans to release anything anytime soon?

I'm sure they're working on the OTW re-issue, plus rumours about #Dangerous25 re-surfaced not too long ago also. Personally all i care about is 2002-2009 songs/Studio Footage/Rehearsals & BAD Tour on Blu-Ray. Anything else is a bonus.

I'm sure they're working on the OTW re-issue, plus rumours about #Dangerous25 re-surfaced not too long ago also. Personally all i care about is 2002-2009 songs/Studio Footage/Rehearsals & BAD Tour on Blu-Ray. Anything else is a bonus.

Please tell us more about the Dangerous25 rumour...

I'm sure they have plans and are working on something but they just haven't announced it yet.

I think the estate has exhausted all the music, or I should say all the major demo tracks Michael had been working on from decades before

There are no Dangerous25 rumors that have any legitimacy. The only ones I'm immediately aware of are those posted by MJ *****, and they are not reliable whatsoever when it comes to insider information.

I think the estate has exhausted all the music, or I should say all the major demo tracks Michael had been working on from decades before

Surprisingly no! There are still many, many major demos that we've yet to hear.

Back