Which Multitrack would you choose ?

SmoothCriminal1995

Proud Member
If I could give you any MJ multitrack vocal (that we haven't got) which one would you pick ?

I would go for Who Is It, it's a amazing song, with unbelievable vocals !!!

(P.S I haven't got any multitracks, sorry to get your hopes up)

If I could give you any MJ multitrack vocal (that we haven't got) which one would you pick ?

I would go for Who Is It, it's a amazing song, with unbelievable vocals !!!

(P.S I haven't got any multitracks, sorry to get your hopes up)

i wasn't expecting anything coming into this thread, i would just love it if the estate did a collectors label and gave us multitracks of unreleased song's

Just the vocal or the whole song in multitrack form? If the whole song, I'd choose Jam.

I'm So Blue or Leave Me Alone I'd have to choose.

Give in to Me, or In the Closet (from the actual song...the one out there now is from a remix).

Stranger In Moscow, Whatever Happens, Break of Dawn, Earth Song, Blue Gangsta, or Xscape

As musician/someone fascinated with all things audio, just the thought of being able to explore the full multitracks of my favorite songs, like Who Is It and Give In To Me...ugh, the sheer happiness that would bring me.

Tabloid Junkie. Gosh darn it, I WILL figure out what Michael is saying in the bridge.

EDIT: I was thinking of complete multitracks :lol: Who Is It, Unbreakable, Bad, Invincible, Threatened, Break of Dawn, 2000 Watts, Tabloid Junkie, Dangerous, Black or White.

Threatened, Tabloid Junkie and Speed Demon definitely. They're right at the top of the list.

Damn ! You guys are BAD at picking just one.

Well, there are so many song choices. Can ya blame them? lol

Though, if you are speaking of the complete Multitrack of a song then the song Bad would be my number one choice! If you mean just the vocals then I would choose Liberian Girl.

I have to go back on my previous post.. Definitely Earth Song, such a masterpiece! :music:

It would have to be 'Shout'.

Because I want to remove the vocoder effect on the vocals to finally hear (and understand) the full song/vocals. Would make it 1000 times better (and maybe make a better remix aswell?).

Tabloid Junkie.

(Also She Drives Me Wild. And Who Is It. And Leave Me Alone. And Speed Demon. And Money. And History! Hm… most of the HIStory album, really. Also: Heartbreaker. And Mind is the Magic. Wouldn’t We are the World be interesting?)

Reactions: MJ5
Tabloid Junkie.

(Also She Drives Me Wild. And Who Is It. And Leave Me Alone. And Speed Demon. And Money. And History! Hm… most of the HIStory album, really. Also: Heartbreaker. And Mind is the Magic. Wouldn’t We are the World be interesting?)
can I subscribe to your content? I agree 100%

Back