which songs are complete?

Exactly how do you know for a fact the song was completed? Just because it was supposed to be on Thriller doesn't mean it was finished. Michael could have been working on the song and when he found out it couldn't be put on Thriller, he stopped working on it. On top of that, BTM has crowd noise in it from the Bucharest Dangerous concert. If the song was complete, why did they are this?

Behind The Mask, was chosen and finished. Then he found out he couldn't release it due to legal, as I said.

Going by interviews, and sources, it sounded like it was completed.

Ok and what about hollywood tonight? invincable area but with a spoken verse?

Michael had all the lyrics, it was said in an interview with Neff-U, he even showed us the lyrics. It just wasn't finished. The spoken part was completely made by Teddy.

Here is in the interview download with Neff-U and the lyrics.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBKF7JZ6

XD.jpg

Have away back home
She's lost and she's alone
Theres no place for her to go
She is young and she is cold
Just like her mother (Father crossed out) told her so

Last edited:
Wait a second, if legal battles prevented "Behind the Mask" from being on "Thriller", how could it be on "Michael"? Surely those legal issues still exist? Does anyone know what the legal issues were, exactly?

Behind The Mask, was chosen and finished. Then he found out he couldn't release it due to legal, as I said.

Going by interviews, and sources, it sounded like it was completed.
I'll say it again. If it was finished, why were things added to it? On top of that, there are parts to of the song where MJ is mumbling the lyrics. MJ being a perfectionist wouldn't have released that.

I'll say it again. If it was finished, why were things added to it? On top of that, there are parts to of the song where MJ is mumbling the lyrics. MJ being a perfectionist wouldn't have released that.

To me Michael doesn't sound like his mumbling. What parts do you think he is mumbling? They are releasing a new album. They are not going to release demos. They need to make them more modernized. Otherwise people will simply not want to listen to them. They obviously had to re-master them.

To which I know off, the only bit which was added was the Bucharest sounds and obviously a few sounds here and there. I shall contact the mixer and ask :) Get this debate finished with official conformation. LOL

Sorry about the link.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBKF7JZ6

Wait a second, if legal battles prevented "Behind the Mask" from being on "Thriller", how could it be on "Michael"? Surely those legal issues still exist? Does anyone know what the legal issues were, exactly?

Not 100% sure. Michael added new lyrics to the song but in 1987 Yellow Orchestra they re-recorded the song with the new lyrics which Michael recorded. I reckon they must have sorted a deal out for Michael. Half the money to Yellow, half to Michael.

BTM and HT finished? Verses repeat, so that can't be true.

What verses in Behind The Mask are repeated? I can't hear one. HAHA.

Last edited:
To me Michael doesn't sound like his mumbling. What parts do you think he is mumbling? They are releasing a new album. They are not going to release demos. They need to make them more modernized. Otherwise people will simply not want to listen to them. They obviously had to re-master them.

To which I know off, the only bit which was added was the Bucharest sounds and obviously a few sounds here and there. I shall contact the mixer and ask :) Get this debate finished with official conformation. LOL

Sorry about the link.

http://www.megaupload.com/?dARRM6GR

Not 100% sure. Michael added new lyrics to the song but in 1987 Yellow Orchestra they re-recorded the song with the new lyrics which Michael recorded. I reckon they must have sorted a deal out for Michael. Half the money to Yellow, half to Michael.

What verses in Behind The Mask are repeated? I can't hear one. HAHA.
So if you are saying they modernized the demo in order to release it, you're admiting it wasn't finished because it was a demo?

Michael had all the lyrics, it was said in an interview with Neff-U, he even showed us the lyrics. It just wasn't finished. The spoken part was completely made by Teddy.

Here is in the interview download with Neff-U and the lyrics.

http://www.megaupload.com/?dARRM6GR

XD.jpg

Have away back home
She's lost and she's alone
Theres no place for her to go
She is young and she is cold
Just like her mother (Father crossed out) told her so

so it was teddy how spoke the spoken part in ht...

thought so but some other say it wasnt him

Why is this tread in lets talk about michael, when i placed it in michael the im. because its about his new album.. but he this works too.. :)

So if you are saying they modernized the demo in order to release it, you're admiting it wasn't finished because it was a demo?

Michael had finished songs, but never released them on albums. So surely they are demos? (Maybe the word demo isn't the correct word to use) As they were never released on an album. Yes modernized to give them a newer sound not an 80's sound.

Songs which were completed but never released. (Until now)

Streetwalker (Sounds complete)
Cheater (Sounds complete)

Both remastered.

so it was teddy how spoke the spoken part in ht...
Teddy wrote the extra verses, where as Tarryll (Michael's newphew) sang the verse written by Teddy. :)

Last edited:
Back