• Dangerous Tour 1993

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • HIStory Tour 1996

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • HIStory Tour 1997

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
Definitely Bad Tour 88

Out of all the tours, I think he really did use the best songs available to him at that point in his career. It's the only tour set list where I'd struggle to improve it

Bad 88 or HIStory 97. Two tours that best served my 2 favourite albums

hmmm, I'd say Bad was the most unique... Dangerous overall had a great set list.. and History had some performances that I would not want left out IF he had any future tours...

Early 2nd leg of HIStory Tour, TWYYMF, OTW medley ánd BOTDF.

This Is It would have had a terrific set list as well.

Bad Tour 88. It had many songs from the Bad album and that made sense as it was the Bad tour. Dangerous tour was disappointing in the sense that not many songs from the Dangerous album were performed. That tour only had BOW, Jam, Heal The World, Will You be There and Dangerous (only 93) from the Dangerous album. To perform only 5 songs from a 14 track album on a tour that was to promote the album, I think it was very poor. Who Is It, Give In To Me, Remember The Time should have been also performed.

Last edited:
Bad Tour 88. It had many songs from the Bad album and that made sense as it was the Bad tour. Dangerous tour was disappointing in the sense that not many songs from the Dangerous album were performed. That tour only had BOW, Jam, Heal The World, Will You be There and Dangerous (only 93) from the Dangerous Tour. To perform only 5 songs from a 14 track album on a tour that was to promote the album, I think it was very poor. Who Is It, Give In To Me, Remember The Time should have been also performed.

True dat.

Bad Tour 88. It had many songs from the Bad album and that made sense as it was the Bad tour. Dangerous tour was disappointing in the sense that not many songs from the Dangerous album were performed. That tour only had BOW, Jam, Heal The World, Will You be There and Dangerous (only 93) from the Dangerous album. To perform only 5 songs from a 14 track album on a tour that was to promote the album, I think it was very poor. Who Is It, Give In To Me, Remember The Time should have been also performed.

Something postive I can say about the HIStory Tour is that the tour did include a lot of songs from that album. Scream, They Don't Care About Us, Stranger In Moscow, You Are Not Alone, Come Together, D.S, Earth Song and HIStory.

It makes me sad that he never got to perform Remember the time.We know that he rehearsed it.

It's also sad that he couldn't perform it with his leg injury on Soul train awards in 1993 :/ and i would have loved him to perfom Who is it live or liberian girl,gone to soon... Stranger in Moscow (not playback)

Something postive I can say about the HIStory Tour is that the tour did include a lot of songs from that album. Scream, They Don't Care About Us, Stranger In Moscow, You Are Not Alone, Come Together, D.S, Earth Song and HIStory.

I didn't like that Scream and TDCAU were performed as a part of a medley and not as full songs. I also didn't care much about the performances of Come Together and DS. I would much rather he had performed Tabloid Junkie, 2 Bad, Childhood or Smile instead.

I didn't like that Scream and TDCAU were performed as a part of a medley and not as full songs. I also didn't care much about the performances of Come Together and DS. I would much rather he had performed Tabloid Junkie, 2 Bad, Childhood or Smile instead.

Call the police, you stole my post!!

I would have loved to see/hear Michael perform "Smile" live. That would have been a great song for him to perform with Marcel Marceau at the HBO show. (I read about the set list for that once-don't think that was the song they were going to do-wasn't it "Childhood"?

I'd say the best set list that happened.. (my opinion now) is Royal Brunei concert.. not saying it had all the best performances but set list was great. I was going to mention HBO as well but I was not too sure what the full set list and it sadly never happened so I go with Royal

I would have loved to see/hear Michael perform "Smile" live. That would have been a great song for him to perform with Marcel Marceau at the HBO show. (I read about the set list for that once-don't think that was the song they were going to do-wasn't it "Childhood"?

Not 100% but I'm pretty sure it was Smile.

I'd kill for that to have happened. Definitely the biggest loss of his career.

Obviously the second leg of the bad tour. 7 out of 10 songs of the album were in the setlist. That's how you promote an album

Back