Who Had The Best Tour of All-Time? [ MICHAEL WINS ]

Re: Who Had The Best Tour of All-Time? VOTE

voted again and shared on twitter and FB !

Keep Voting for Michael Jackson!!! Go MJFamily!!!!! :clapping: Vote Vote Vote!!!

MJ fans I've noticed that the poll says you can only vote once but whenever I vote multiple trimes MJ goes up! If you've already voted vote again! What have we got to lose?

MJ fans I've noticed that the poll says you can only vote once but whenever I vote multiple trimes MJ goes up! If you've already voted vote again! What have we got to lose?

MJFamily :waving:
before you vote for MJ clear your browers history cache and cookies and then go to the link or website & vote so it will count as many as you need, also vote via your android or smart phones on your ipad or tables, if you have various cell phones with internet vote on each of them heck use your friends to vote... also if you're at a friend's family's or work school and are at a computer vote for MJ there.. Let's get MJ Number #1 where he belongs!
:heart:

Try this above. ^^ :D

kermit.gif

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

Lady Gaga's Monster Ball 32.71%

Michael Jackson's Bad World Tour 32%

Britney Spears's Onyx Hotel Tour 26.7%

Madonna's Blonde Ambition Tour 5.96%

Christina Aguilera's Stripped Tour 2.63%

- See more at: http://ryanseacrest.com/2013/02/27/...vorite-tour-of-all-time/#sthash.7BZ2QRTl.dpuf

It's working fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OK MJ Fans: Log off of Facebook and anything that has you logged in...be sure to copy the link that is directly where the finals voting is! clear your browsing history and cookies. Then get off the browser. Go back on the browser and click control+shift+n a gray box will pop up...put the link by pasting it into the search engine. Click enters. You will see the contest. Vote then you will see "thanks for voting" that means the vote has been counted. If youve seen "thank we've already counted your vote" that means they are aware of your ip address and know you voted before!...to repeat this step you would need to exit the browser completely reopen and repeat the control+shift+ n and place the link again and vote. Each time you will see "thanks for voting" and not the "thanks we've already counted your vote"

I just cleared my history cookies cache etc. on my browers re-opened it and voted again. Please do this and use cell phones etc. to vote you can clear your cache on your cell phones too. VOTE 4 Michael Jackson!! through march 5th 11:59 PM

Thank you for voting!

Michael Jackson's Bad World Tour 32.91%

Lady Gaga's Monster Ball 32.34%

Britney Spears's Onyx Hotel Tour 26.24%

Madonna's Blonde Ambition Tour 5.9%

Christina Aguilera's Stripped Tour 2.61%
- See more at: http://ryanseacrest.com/2013/02/27/...vorite-tour-of-all-time/#sthash.10pBffcc.dpuf

I just cleared my cache, cookies, history and everything on my browser re-opened it and voted again on my laptop also cleared all my cache, cookies, history etc. on my android and voted again.
My final results on both devices. Keep Voting for MJ!! The last 24 hours is when fans of all people listed will slam the polls. Go MJFamily! :clapping: :punk: Keep clearing and VOTING For Michael via PC, Cell, androids smart phones, ipads, tablets, friends, family, school, work pc's Let's get the KING OF POP Crowned as Best Tour of All Time!

Who's BAD

MJ of Course!

We’ve come to the semi finals for the best tours of all times! You have until Tuesday, March 5 at 11:59 PM to vote for your favorite until we crown the winner!!

Thank you for voting!

Michael Jackson's Bad World Tour 36.95%

Lady Gaga's Monster Ball 29.88%

Britney Spears's Onyx Hotel Tour 23.69%

Madonna's Blonde Ambition Tour 6.99%

Christina Aguilera's Stripped Tour 2%

Comments (89)
Return To Poll
- See more at: http://ryanseacrest.com/2013/02/27/...vorite-tour-of-all-time/#sthash.jgNC0jSx.dpuf

@qbee Thanks for starting this thread! :) I was wondering if you could Update the first page with the new poll info. so when we tweet, facebook tumblr etc. the thread people will know that the contest isn't over. Please?

We’ve come to the semi finals for the best tours of all times! You have until Tuesday, March 5 at 11:59 PM to vote for your favorite until we crown the winner!!

Keep Voting for MJ :clapping:

voted, Michael is number one!

I just cleared my cache on my browser re-opened and voted again, getting ready to clear my androids and vote on them. Go MJFamily! :clapping: Keep MJ on top!

Thank you for voting!

Michael Jackson's Bad World Tour 39.56%

Lady Gaga's Monster Ball 28.43%

Britney Spears's Onyx Hotel Tour 22.13%

Madonna's Blonde Ambition Tour 7.5%

Christina Aguilera's Stripped Tour 2.37%

Comments (92)
Return To Poll

Result with android
FINALS: Who Had The Best Tour Of All Time?

Michael Jackson's Bad World Tour 39.57%

Lady Gaga's Monster Ball 28.42%

Britney Spears's Onyx Hotel Tour 22.13%

Madonna's Blonde Ambition Tour 7.51%

Christina Aguilera's Stripped Tour 2%

Comments (92)
Return To Poll

Last edited:

Votinggggggggggg:clapping:

Michael Jackson's Bad World Tour 40.11%

Lady Gaga's Monster Ball 28.08%