Who is the "next Michael"

Did no one read the first post?
The question is who is the most artist with the most talent of today. No one asked if there will be another Michael Jackson or someone who will be as good as him :D

If it's not about comparations to Michael why did the OP ask "Who is the next Michael?" in the title? If the thread has nothing to do with Michael and MJ comparations and if it's only about who is the most talented artist today then why put it here, why not in the general music section?

Slave To The Rhythm;4090394 said:
No one asked if there will be another Michael Jackson or someone who will be as good as him :D

Quite the contrary (not to mention that the first post implies even surpassing MJ)…

Lol at some of the responses in here. What were you expecting? Coming in to a Michael Jackson forum asking Who is the next Michael? I dare anyone go to a prince forum and ask who the next prince is or try go to a Elvis forum and ask who's the next Elvis, or go to a queen forum and ask who's the next Freddie Mercury and see what kind of respones such a question would provoke.

None of them is the next Michael.

Last edited:
This thread makes me sad.. I still miss MJ very much.

I was on YouTube looking for the dangerous tour footage. How time flies, the performer he was, the voice he had, the creativity and the involment in projects. His impact was and still is so strong that nobody can beat him. There is not a next Michael. Michael ruled for decades, that's hard to beat.

I think that he will be a historic figure when time is passes, like Mozart and Beethoven.

I think that Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars are the most respectable artists today. They are creative, trying to innovate and their music is sophisticated. I like that.

You all know by now who I admire these days for in terms of innovation, Intelligence, a kind heart, vibrant, close to his fans, always on tour, Is Sonny J Moore . ..but no one will become the next Michael Jackson . No one can recreate MJ . Michael, dear Michael was once in a lifetime.

Last edited:
Videos were a new medium and it was before the internet. The internet killed the MJ's of the world because there's too much chaos and noise to sift through for content. It's amazing that any artist can become a big worldwide star these days, even if on a smaller scale.

I really believe that It's this . ................Internet killed the video star. and we wont see another Michael Jackson again.. but again, we are not the new generation . In my opinion its really all about TIME. :yes:

I really believe that It's this . ................Internet killed the video star. and we wont see another Michael Jackson again.. but again, we are not the new generation . In my opinion its really all about TIME. :yes:

Really? So Michael being an exceptional talent has nothing to do with it? It's all about the timing?

No one can ever - or will ever - replace or be The Next Michael Jackson

It is an honour to MJ that everyone always looks for the next MJ - also a huge honour and respect to MJ that everyone agrees no one ever will be the next.

Then they thought it would be Justin Bieber (SMH) then he behaves like a jerk - makes stupid music, then everyone realizes he was not the next MJ - then they start to look for the next new MJ. - And everytime the think they have found one they realize - NO - he/she was not as brilliant or genius - that's why the question "Who is the next MJ?" has been asked for like 20 years and still no one has been found. - And noone will ever be found.

Like looking for a new Mozart or a new Shakespeare... - It's just stupid and makes no sense...

Back