Who was MJ's best manager?

Mister Jay Tee, with all due respect, you are the one with 4000 messages here. Saying that I'm terminally online is a bit ironic coming from you.

Both are betrayals. Again, you are missing the point. I said it was "yet another form of betrayal, just like the (...) allegations". Never did I compare the seriousness of these events. Personally, I must agree that the allegations did more damage to Michael Jackson's legacy than the release of fradulent songs ever could. Definitely. However, this was NEVER the point in debate here. It seems to me that your are desperately trying to find fault in my words, leading you to conjure up an argument I never made.

By the way, what was the first 'absolutely horrible take' I supposedly served?
It's about quality, not quantity. And yours are the ones coming off very detached from society.

Fine, I may concede that both are "betrayals". The allegations are way more serious, so serious I consider them taboo to even mention outside of certain spaces, nay, consider it taboo to even mention Michael Jackson outside of my safe zones in real life. The Casio tracks are at this point a fascinating oddity you bring up as a trivia bit. It's only salacious to hardcore fans. Hence, why I said, terminally online. Between this and the AI fuss, you're just incredibly deadset on hating everything boldly not MJ, no ifs, ands, or butts. Next you're gonna say covers are wrong.

And this is not a cosign of those songs. But the facts are.

Even though I disregard them, they have not actually, been proven to be fake. They are very glaringly suspect, and they are very likely writers demos meant for MJ to hear, but if I can use that technicality, then i shall. The Casio event does not invalidate everything good Dileo made happen. Anyway, Branca is still the one to pin bland on, because he's in charge.

Probably Branca. I always laugh that he is a lawyer too. I think that is great. Between him and Dieter Wiesner i think. That is who i would choose to manage me.
Frank...hmm.. I'm not so convinced.
John Mcclain...mmmm. no. I don't know too much about him. What does he do again? 🙃

Can't forget Mr Bill Bray & Rose Fine :)
Well I know they weren't actual managers but they were part of his team too.
Michael's team wasn't so huge right ?

Nice little thread here.

It's about quality, not quantity. And yours are the ones coming off very detached from society.

Fine, I may concede that both are "betrayals". The allegations are way more serious, so serious I consider them taboo to even mention outside of certain spaces, nay, consider it taboo to even mention Michael Jackson outside of my safe zones in real life. The Casio tracks are at this point a fascinating oddity you bring up as a trivia bit. It's only salacious to hardcore fans. Hence, why I said, terminally online. Between this and the AI fuss, you're just incredibly deadset on hating everything boldly not MJ, no ifs, ands, or butts. Next you're gonna say covers are wrong.

And this is not a cosign of those songs. But the facts are.

Even though I disregard them, they have not actually, been proven to be fake. They are very glaringly suspect, and they are very likely writers demos meant for MJ to hear, but if I can use that technicality, then i shall. The Casio event does not invalidate everything good Dileo made happen. Anyway, Branca is still the one to pin bland on, because he's in charge.
I'm sorry, but you are mistaken. I didn't bring the allegations into this debate to equate them with the Cascio event, nor did I downplay their seriousness. They are definitely more severe than the Cascio Tracks, and it would be idiotic of me to say otherwise — which I never did. I mentioned these allegations because they are "yet ANOTHER form of betrayal".

Also, we are all "hardcore" fans on this forum, aren't we? I'm certain that most of the readers did understand my point, which was completely related to the thread's topic. Again, it seems to me that you are trying to misinterpret my words, leading to debates about assertions I never made. That's why we don't even have a discussion here. You're implying I made statements that I simply did not, while I'm attempting to clarify my actual stance.

It seems odd that you have considered my arguments "very detached from society" when my primary concern is the ethical misstep of Kai Danzberg cloning a deceased person's voice WITHOUT familial consent or authorization from the copyright owner. Not only that, but Danzberg went so far as to register these fabricated songs under his own name at BMI, which is simply insane. Essentially, they are fan-made creations that should NEVER be officially released, yet he's attempting to do just that. I'm perplexed at the lack of empathy coming from some of you. Michael Jackson was a human being, a real person. He would absolutely hate to see his vocals cloned and slapped into songs he never intended to release. This is scenario is totally different from covers, which are NOT artificially created using a copyrighted dataset.

And for the record, there's ample evidence proving the inauthenticity of the Cascio Tracks. Please do your homework.

• Haha
Reactions: kai
I'm sorry, but you are mistaken. I didn't bring the allegations into this debate to equate them with the Cascio event, nor did I downplay their seriousness. They are definitely more severe than the Cascio Tracks, and it would be idiotic of me to say otherwise — which I never did. I mentioned these allegations because they are "yet ANOTHER form of betrayal".

Also, we are all "hardcore" fans on this forum, aren't we? I'm certain that most of the readers did understand my point, which was completely related to the thread's topic. Again, it seems to me that you are trying to misinterpret my words, leading to debates about assertions I never made. That's why we don't even have a discussion here. You're implying I made statements that I simply did not, while I'm attempting to clarify my actual stance.

It seems odd that you have considered my arguments "very detached from society" when my primary concern is the ethical misstep of Kai Danzberg cloning a deceased person's voice WITHOUT familial consent or authorization from the copyright owner. Not only that, but Danzberg went so far as to register these fabricated songs under his own name at BMI, which is simply insane. Essentially, they are fan-made creations that should NEVER be officially released, yet he's attempting to do just that. I'm perplexed at the lack of empathy coming from some of you. Michael Jackson was a human being, a real person. He would absolutely hate to see his vocals cloned and slapped into songs he never intended to release. This is scenario is totally different from covers, which are NOT artificially created using a copyrighted dataset.

And for the record, there's ample evidence proving the inauthenticity of the Cascio Tracks. Please do your homework.
You are a broken record. I win.. you lose.

I don't think this has ever been a point of discussion. This might really break new grounds.

Between:

Joe Jackson (Last in my opinion)
Branca
John Mcclain
Frank Dileo
Thome Thome
Other

Who is your bid for someone MJ could actually be productive with, and got out of the way enough to let him be productive enough? We're talking about during MJs lifetime, so not any posthumous records unless it's as an additional point.
I would not considering Branca a manager. He was his lawyer for example the same time when Dileo and others were Michaels manager.

Probably Branca. I always laugh that he is a lawyer too. I think that is great. Between him and Dieter Wiesner i think. That is who i would choose to manage me.
Frank...hmm.. I'm not so convinced.
John Mcclain...mmmm. no. I don't know too much about him. What does he do again? 🙃

Can't forget Mr Bill Bray & Rose Fine :)
Well I know they weren't actual managers but they were part of his team too.
Michael's team wasn't so huge right ?

Nice little thread here.
Oh, if Mrs. Fine is eligible then I must change my vote!

Back