Why aren't more of you talking about this Taj Jackson interview?

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
Taj does a great job defending Michael. For those of you doubting Michael especially, I think you should watch this.

He does an excellent job. He's obviously watched the entire documentary and is well informed.

He brings up interesting new tidbits as well.

Please watch.

Thank you Taj!

https://youtu.be/Jzyzlvltcn0

Last edited:
The longest interview, Estate lawyers must demand an interview in this longer too.

I watched his interview. I thought it was very well done. As a matter of fact, I have been enjoying all of Taj's interviews and was wishing they were long like this one. I hate the media in America isn't talking to Taj like they should. But it's obvious the American media has their own agenda. I saw Taj mentioned a really weird book by Victor Gutierrez about Michael and NAMBLA(?) think if there was a side by side comparison the documentary and that book it would without a doubt discredit Wade, Safechuck, and Dan Reed even more. Not only would it prove they are lying but their plagarist too! The book was already bad!

So now we know how Safechuck got the rings:

"James did like rings, Brett Barnes told me that. He said Michael told him that. He also said that he had... basically he would take Michael's credit card and buy stuff, buy jewelry. And then he also liked the home shopping network."

Thank you for sharing this. Big thank you for Taj for defending your uncle's legacy so well, you're a credit t us as fans and your uncle Michael

Back