Why did Michael look facially contorted during the 2005 trial? He looked a different person.

StarlightXX

Proud Member
Of course, you may tell me to get a life or that I have too much time on my hands. But even in 2005 during the trial and the news showed Michael entering the court room, his face looked contorted. He looked a different person even than 2 years before in 2003.

Maybe it was a combination of stress and lack of sleep?

Of course, you may tell me to get a life or that I have too much time on my hands. But even in 2005 during the trial and the news showed Michael entering the court room, his face looked contorted. He looked a different person even than 2 years before in 2003.

Maybe it was a combination of stress and lack of sleep?
ummm cuz he was going through hell!!!!!! you try and look fine when youre being accused of the most hated crime

I think they even made him show up in court although he had to go to the hospital after he fell and hurt his back. He came in pajama bottoms and was being laughed at. šŸ˜–

Where did u hear he was coughing blood?
Michael talked about it in this interview, but listening to it again, I'm not sure if Michael meant that he coughed blood and had to watch out for that, or if he didn't cough blood but had to watch out in case he coughed blood:

Michael talked about it in this interview, but listening to it again, I'm not sure if Michael meant that he coughed blood and had to watch out for that, or if he didn't cough blood but had to watch out in case he coughed blood:

poor mike :cry:

Mike was going through absolute torture , there's a big difference from day 1 to the last verdict day in his appearance. He looked awful and anyone going through that would be the same.

This was a man who was potentially facing the rest of his life behind bars , leaving behind young children and destroying his entire legacy that he had created since a child.

It mentally ruined him, imagine the stress and fear going through his mind.

That final verdict day I think Michael was highly sedated to the point he was a walking zombie. Poor guy

Okay so he's supposed to go through the worse torment of his life and he's supposed to "look plump and fresh" too. I'm glad I know someone everyone without exception is only a human even though the ''icon'' part makes some people believe otherwise about Michael Jackson born the King of Pop. I get it.

And we have a lot of teens on here so ... there's that.

... and I'm an oldie who gets offended on behalf of others too much. There's that.

Okay so he's supposed to go through the worse torment of his life and he's supposed to "look plump and fresh" too. I'm glad I know someone everyone without exception is only a human even though the ''icon'' part makes some people believe otherwise about Michael Jackson born the King of Pop. I get it.

And we have a lot of teens on here so ... there's that.

... and I'm an oldie who gets offended on behalf of others too much. There's that.
I was offened too

Reactions: SoS
Thank you for letting me know I'm not just a stark raving loon 8701girl!
Ive been a fan since 1990 since the age of 5 and hated seeing michael in pain through michael's life i understood the pain of abuse too early

Reactions: SoS
Ive been a fan since 1990 since the age of 5 and hated seeing michael in pain through michael's life i understood the pain of abuse too early
Ya know, I believe this is what draws a lot of us to MJ is the relatability to his plight.

We all may have had different versions of MJ's experience of 'missing a normal childhood' even if its the polar opposite of his circumstances ie., unseen, unknown, not particularly markatably gifted, regular family life and abuse from the community be it school, church, baby sitters, whatever,

And know when someone is covering up pain, or sadness, or deceit, or whatever because we learned to 'see' early in life like I believe MJ did which I believe is why he tried his hardest to resist being 'conformed to the world', trying to stay inspired by God and nature and children's innocence..

and in the end, it really did work for the purposes I believe he was trying to serve...doing his part of doing God's Will. That's what I always loved most about him. He was resolute on imitating Jesus, while ironically everyone was resolute on imitating MJ! lol

To me, Mike's example shows us al how to make it through the madness, even if it makes us look 'crazy' to the rest of the world. The message I took away, ''imitate Jesus' example' as best we can. I could go on forever about it because it means so much to me, so inspiring.

Last edited:
Back