why do people always have to add zingers to positive comments about MJ?

This is crazy! It is a compliment!!!

And if MSN are so against Michael Jackson then why would they have even put the concert on there?!

Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to blame the media when clearly Michael Jackson is no longer in his prime. He is much older now and has not done a comparable concert in over ten years since the history tour.

Don't look into this too much. It would have just been one person who wrote a little blurb to go with the concert, not the result of an entire corporation being against the man.

Yeah I agree

This is crazy! It is a compliment!!!

And if MSN are so against Michael Jackson then why would they have even put the concert on there?!

Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to blame the media when clearly Michael Jackson is no longer in his prime. He is much older now and has not done a comparable concert in over ten years since the history tour.

Don't look into this too much. It would have just been one person who wrote a little blurb to go with the concert, not the result of an entire corporation being against the man.

look...if you look at my posts down the way i have repeated that i have gotten over what the headline said. i wish people would not use those exclamatory overemotional responses.

now...i say i disagree with your assessment of Michael.

i would appreciate if a person can respectfully disagree with me without the overdramatic response...and that i can have an opinion without getting brow beaten for it, anymore than i would brow beat you for your opinion, here.

i know how well MIchael is doing. and i stand by the idea that the media would balance what they say, and i'd like to see more completely postive compliments. give me room to say that, without making me feel i can't post an opinion.

Last edited:
With age and time, comes transition......sometimes I swear some people expect Michael to be in the very form he was vocally and musically as an artist back in the 80's. Well, things and times change....none of you will be the same forever!

See, this is what happens when you become the best thing since sliced bread, everybody expects that level of greatness from you for eternity!

Re: AW: Re: why do people always have to add zingers to positive comments about MJ?

Well, maybe we could say the latter end of his prime! :p But then again, what was HIStory... the second (or third), a little bit smaller, prime!? Did his prime extend from Thriller to Bad? Or was there a break in primes... hmm, questions over questions! ^_^
In terms of his live performances, I'd put ANYTHING from the Bad era over any other era with his performances. I have a hard time remembering a single thing he did at that time that wasn't on point.:lol:

BTW, the breaks in his prime occurred only when he was sleeping. Nobody's perfect...jeez.

Re: AW: Re: why do people always have to add zingers to positive comments about MJ?

sry...wrong post..lol...i wish i could delete the entire post if i made a mistake..lol

Last edited:

BTW, the breaks in his prime occurred only when he was sleeping.

i'd agree with you on that, if i didn't know that he gets the kaching even in his sleep..lol...

i remember hearing that in a movie called 'boy meets world'...

Back