Why don't The Jacksons do live releases and new studio l.p.s?! They should start again!

AlexRox

Proud Member
The Jacksons should do a live l.p. (probably a two c.d. set, eh?) and have three new studio recordings on it! It should be a compilation of performances from different shows and places! They should also have been filmed professionally so that a "music home video" can be released with it as well! (Or at this point in 2016 I guess many people would call and consider all of that as just "video".) Then they could hopefully tour behind it as well as they work on a new studio l.p. before they tour behind that! I think it is sad that they have not done this yet...

The Jacksons should do a live l.p. (probably a two c.d. set, eh?) and have three new studio recordings on it! It should be a compilation of performances from different shows and places! They should also have been filmed professionally so that a "music home video" can be released with it as well! (Or at this point in 2016 I guess many people would call and consider all of that as just "video".) Then they could hopefully tour behind it as well as they work on a new studio l.p. before they tour behind that! I think it is sad that they have not done this yet...
I don't know how well that would do commercially, BUT I have been amazed at how much fun their live shows have been-at least the ones I've seen on YouTube at the Apollo and the Proms. I'd love more people to see how good they all still are.
Their audiences adore them.

Why should everyone else be allowed to do l.p.s but not The Jacksons?! That is absurd!

I'd just like to hear some good music, I don't care how it's released... LP, EP, L.M.N.O.P I don't care!

Oh, sure! But I hope that a live l.p. compiling various performances from their current years is done with three new studio recordings AND a studio l.p. sooner rather than later. They've been reunited for what five years now?!

Back