Will a jury believe that Michael Jackson killed himself?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
It's hard to kill yourself with drugs if you don't touch any but let the doctor decide what is necessary to take.

Thank you for posting this Ivy...it breaks my heart the way the defense is gonna drag Michael through the mud with their defense..the things they are gonna say to attack his character....It makes my eyes fill up with tears already...:boohoo:

My thoughts exactly.

This is ridiculous and it makes me so angry and sad... :cry: I hope the Karma exists.

look at what i read today as a comment about MJ court news :

by bringbackmfg January 5, 2011 9:01 AM EST
The doctor asked if anyone knew CPR? Would a doctor need to ask that?

Let's face it. Michael Jackson's ego was so inflated, he thought he knew better than anyone else. He was a drug addict. He would have killed himself accidently whether it happened this way (by hiring someone to put him to sleep) or some other way. What he needed was some intense therapy for his many mental illnesses.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20027304-504083.html

so those who were talking to every channel and to every leech and saying MJ was a long time drug addict and he was suffering long bad depression and lived most of his life in dinial...will reap what they sew...

**** them all they may rott in hell.....they make the whole world believe this to cover their asses !

I didn't know drug addiction and actions done under their affection means mental illness..?

From a legal standpoint. the only way to prove Michael did not inject himself is to ask a medical expert whether it was possible for a person to inject themself with that much propofol without falling unconscious before completing the injection, if it is indeed possible, prosecution will have a hard time refuting doubt, and with the lack of evidence it is very hard to secure a conviction.

My prediction after day 2 of Pre-Trial: NOT GUILTY

look at what i read today as a comment about MJ court news :

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20027304-504083.html

so those who were talking to every channel and to every leech and saying MJ was a long time drug addict and he was suffering long bad depression and lived most of his life in dinial...will reap what they sew...

**** them all they may rott in hell.....they make the whole world believe this to cover their asses !

They say they reckon mj had a mental illnes rightttt..... they should take a good look at THIS IS IT and tell me if mj looks mentally ill!

They are pathetic!

From a legal standpoint. the only way to prove Michael did not inject himself is to ask a medical expert whether it was possible for a person to inject themself with that much propofol without falling unconscious before completing the injection, if it is indeed possible, prosecution will have a hard time refuting doubt, and with the lack of evidence it is very hard to secure a conviction.

Hey, after being pumped with the kind of drugs Murray was giving MJ for weeks, 6 days a week, I'd be a drug addict. The prosecution can certainly counter that even if MJ was an addict, Murray certainly contributed to his condition. As far as him not knowing the extent of MJ's supposed dependency, he got pissy with Ortega when he expressed concerned, so Murray can clearly be shown as someone who just did not care, just wanted the cash, didn't matter to him what MJ was or wasn't. And if MJ did unbelievingly inject himself, Murray accelerated his dependence with his treatment. He was certainly negligent, culpable and responsible for his state that night.

I hope that isn't the reason why murray is sticking or came up with the 25 mg dose? :bugeyed

Hey, after being pumped with the kind of drugs Murray was giving MJ for weeks, 6 days a week, I'd be a drug addict. The prosecution can certainly counter that even if MJ was an addict, Murray certainly contributed to his condition. As far as him not knowing the extent of MJ's supposed dependency, he got pissy with Ortega when he expressed concerned, so Murray can clearly be shown as someone who just did not care, just wanted the cash, didn't matter to him what MJ was or wasn't. And if MJ did unbelievingly inject himself, Murray accelerated his dependence with his treatment. He was certainly negligent, culpable and responsible for his state that night.

This is a very good point! :yes:

awkmd Arnold Klein

As Michael Jackson's physician for 25 years i can assure the world he could never self-inject. He was needle phobic.

Back