Will the pain go away?

The pain will always be there, that's just the way it is.. It's life. A big hug to you all. I hope MJ have found his final peace now..

time will help but its getting to that stage. when u lose anyone its all u can think about and u cry all the time but as time goes on you dont think about them every single minute and u can smile when u think of the memories u have of them and not burst into tears as much as we do now.it will get easier.the pain will never go but it will ease.whetehr the hurt and anger of what has happened and it not being natural and the fact ofwhat should have ben happening in the next couple of weeks and that mj was happy and looking forward to itwithout a clue as to what would happen to him,that i dont think i can ever get over.

I can't believe that we are talking about HIS death.... I can't believe in this numbers - 1958-2009.... It;s a terrible nightmare... I would do and give everything I could - just to make him alive... everything... How it could be that only two days ago our King was with as, he was happy.. And now??? what will be now?? i don't know when this pain go away, it's so hard....

I've never experienced death of a loved one.

Half of me has died as well, I will never be the same.

Life is so short, so, so short.

Have also lost some close friends ... and yes, one should just let the feelings come and feel them and ...

it hurts "evenly". It takes years to just have the feeling that the bad thing happened a week ago. But it is ok, it is endurable. It is an expression of love, some might say.

In a way the answer is 'no' the pain does not go away but we learn to live with it. At the sudden lose of a loved one (& I have lost too many) the pain is all consuming and nothing else seems important. you wonder why the rest of the world carries on but gradually we too have to carry on.
We will never forget and will learn to remember the good times, and there were soooooooooooo many, and smile.

"The true measure of life is not its length but the fullness with which it's lived."

love & hugs

God oh God :( ever since i heard the news i have been drinking it's the only way i can get to sleep at night. I won't fall off to sleep if i don't drink

I'm hurting more then ever too. Time heals all wounds. I don't think I'll ever be healed completely and I'll always remember him. Which hurts. But since we will all remember, we should remember the good times that will make us happy and smile.

"Time will help you through
but it doesn't have the time
to give you all the answers
to the Never-Ending Why"

The pain may not go away but it will subside in time. Just keep holding on.

Back