William Wagner Report on Anthony Pelicano -

Re that deiter interview (since when is his opinion seen as right?). Sorry but this is just completely and utterly ridiculous. The will isn't valid because what, branca didn't return it to mj?? If he had returned it and mj destroyed it, then the 97 will with branca in charge would be the 'last will'. If mj never received the 02 will back from branca and he wanted a different will with different executors then all mj had to do was write a new one and that would automatically be the valid one, he had years to do it but he didn't.

Could be a moot point Bonnie.

Just to clarify I put the first video up in the start of the missing mom thread due to Wagners comments at the end of the video. But as its main content was off topic they moved it to here and made a thread for it.

I think it was worth a viewing and like the fact that Wagner challeneges things and as I have little understanding on legal things I somewhat trust his leading in those topics he covers.

I cant make comment on Weisner though, but thanks for your input Bonnie.

I must say my main concern is that it seems evident that Michael was not where they say he was when he was supposed to have signed this will .....and like the family I would like answers or understanding to those sorts of questions.

I wont make judement on what their motives are, it is of no value to me. But if/when Katherine dies, then what happens to her inheritance is my concern.

Last edited:
Re that deiter interview (since when is his opinion seen as right?). Sorry but this is just completely and utterly ridiculous. The will isn't valid because what, branca didn't return it to mj?? If he had returned it and mj destroyed it, then the 97 will with branca in charge would be the 'last will'. If mj never received the 02 will back from branca and he wanted a different will with different executors then all mj had to do was write a new one and that would automatically be the valid one, he had years to do it but he didn't.

It is likely that Peter Lopez had the last will - perhaps he was intimidated by someone working for the estate, maybe someone working for Weitzman. Weitzman has experience in mishandling of wills - Cobain, Doris Duke. There are lots of ways to steal from an estate & make it all look legal. Many think Lopez was murdered.

Could be a moot point Bonnie.

Just to clarify I put this video up in the start of the missing mom thread due to Wagners comments at the end of the video. But as its main content was off topic they moved it to here and made a thread for it.

I think it was worth a viewing and like the fact that Wagner challeneges things and as I have little understanding on legal things I somewhat trust his leading in those topics he covers.

I cant make comment on Weisner though but thanks for your input.

I must say my main concern is that it seems eveident that Michael was not where they say he was when he was supposed to have signed this will .....and like the family I would like answers or understanding to those sorts of questions.

I wont make judement on what their motives are, it is of no value to me. But if/when Katherine dies, then what happens to her inheritance is my concern.

Her inheritance goes to PPB when she passes. If there had been no will as Katherine & Joe originally maintained, then everything would have gone solely to PPB.

I must say my main concern is that it seems eveident that Michael was not where they say he was when he was supposed to have signed this will .....and like the family I would like answers or understanding to those sorts of questions.

It's been answered already many, many times already. One of the witnesses made the mistake of writing LA on the document because he was from LA. When Branca filed the will he also filed a sworn declaration by the witnesses that it was a mistake and that they did witness MJ sign the document in NY. The Judge found the will valid. It's been also said many, many times that if it had been found invalid then Michael's 1997 will would kick in which is the same as the 2002 one, only without Paris and Blanket. Why would Branca forge the will only to include Paris and Blanket doesn't make any sense. So the whole harping on the LA thing is grasping at straws on the part of Randy&Co.

It's been answered already many, many times already. One of the witnesses made the mistake of writing LA on the document because he was from LA. When Branca filed the will he also filed a sworn declaration by the witnesses that it was a mistake and that they did witness MJ sign the document in NY. The Judge found the will valid. It's been also said many, many times that if it had been found invalid then Michael's 1997 will would kick in which is the same as the 2002 one, only without Paris and Blanket. Why would Branca forge the will only to include Paris and Blanket doesn't make any sense. So the whole harping on the LA thing is grasping at straws on the part of Randy&Co.

Maybe we should have a thread about the Will, because people keep asking the same questions over and over and others are answering them over and over. Also, people are bringing up the same points that seem suspicious over and over.

Good idea, Petra, I get lost in all the comments back and forth and had read some of what you say respect77, but it still had not clicked.

Also when written articles are put up, I tend to brush over them and not necessarily believe them all.

I like to see video straight from the horses mouth!! ;)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Her inheritance goes to PPB when she passes. If there had been no will as Katherine & Joe originally maintained, then everything would have gone solely to PPB.

How do you know that for sure? I would assume she might leave it to her kids and even Joe, as PPB have there own share.

Last edited:
^ Miche - as mrs j exists on a monthly allowance and from papers filed needs regular loans from mj's estate of $000s, you can conclude that she isn't stockpiling an inheritance but just spending/giving away everything that comes her way. She claimed days after mj's death that she was virtually destitute and needed urgent funds to pay utilities etc, so she's no saver - apart from her jewellery, personal stuff which she can bequest to whoever she wants, there is unlikely to be money left behind.

It is likely that Peter Lopez had the last will - perhaps he was intimidated by someone working for the estate, maybe someone working for Weitzman. Weitzman has experience in mishandling of wills - Cobain, Doris Duke. There are lots of ways to steal from an estate & make it all look legal. Many think Lopez was murdered.

I just find it impossible dealing with posts like this as it's so full of suppositions, theories, unproven events. It's just not my thing, but i realise that people like conspiracies and that's fine. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Bonnie ...So are you saying she did not get a bulk sum only an allowance? I sort of got that from what Ive read but assumed there would be a lump sum when it comes available, which sounds like it might soon enough.

Sorry for my ignorance, I dont get to read all the info available, it is just that you read so much and has Ive said, its hard to clarify the truth at times but from what the basic Will says I gathered a lump sum would be part of the inheritance.

Personally, JMO....I dont think it should be public information, it is their business really....along with her personal Will and how she drafts it.

PS

I just find it impossible dealing with posts like this as it's so full of suppositions, theories, unproven events. It's just not my thing, but i realise that people like conspiracies and that's fine.

Yes Id rather a good conspiracy over a "Mills and Boon" ANYDAY!!!! ;)

Yes, the will does say she only gets an allowance which is to be decided by the discretion of the executors - until she dies,not just whilst the will is in probate. I think everyone gets excited when they read mrs j gets 40%, that just refers to the proportion of mj's estate which is used to fund this allowance. That's my take anyway, ivy is the best reference.

Miche said:
Yes Id rather a good conspiracy over a "Mills and Boon" ANYDAY!!!!

Lol, well i did enjoy the da vinci code!

^ Miche - as mrs j exists on a monthly allowance and from papers filed needs regular loans from mj's estate of $000s, you can conclude that she isn't stockpiling an inheritance but just spending/giving away everything that comes her way. She claimed days after mj's death that she was virtually destitute and needed urgent funds to pay utilities etc, so she's no saver - apart from her jewellery, personal stuff which she can bequest to whoever she wants, there is unlikely to be money left behind.

I just find it impossible dealing with posts like this as it's so full of suppositions, theories, unproven events. It's just not my thing, but i realise that people like conspiracies and that's fine. :)

Well, this is the controversy forum which includes conspiracy. Michael himself said there was conspiracy surrounding him & I don't think it was his imagination either. Do you think he was joking? Too many things - not a coincidence imo. I can only speculate, obviously the FBI would be the ones to prove it & prosecutors also.

Weitzman has a long history with Pellicano as well as Bert Fields. Weitzman is the one who brought Pellicano to Hollywood. Pellicano is in jail for wiretapping. Weitzman was even his lawyer for awhile. I actually think Weitzman used Barresi to set Pellicano up so the rest of the lawyers & Hollywood moguls wouldn't go to jail. Weitzman was involved in Doris Duke estate, Kurt Cobain estate. Hmmmm. Add some links later.

So becasue your from LA you don't remember you left and went to another state? That is what I find ridiculous.
BTW, a judge has never heard the errors in the Will and found it to be valid. The Will was only declaired valid by default, as no one could challenge it the way it was written, but KJ, and she only under threat of being disinherited. Only because it wasn't challenged by a due date did the probate court find it valid as time ran out. Every Michael Jackson fan should want the estate to explain the errors the Will contains, as well as the Jackson family. If the Will is valid, just answer the questions.

So becasue your from LA you don't remember you left and went to another state? That is what I find ridiculous.
BTW, a judge has never heard the errors in the Will and found it to be valid. The Will was only declaired valid by default, as no one could challenge it the way it was written, but KJ, and she only under threat of being disinherited. Only because it wasn't challenged by a due date did the probate court find it valid as time ran out. Every Michael Jackson fan should want the estate to explain the errors the Will contains, as well as the Jackson family. If the Will is valid, just answer the questions.

Obviously they don't have any because the will is fake!!!

This is where the timing of Katherine being "kidnapped" becomes suspicious. If the executors redirect attention to the "wacko" family, they don't have to answer Will questions. How did the family's letter to the executors leak in the first place? I can't find any proof that the family leaked it, yet the executors made very public their reply to it. The focus was shifted from the Will to Katherine, and it all escalated out of proportion after that. If there is nothing to hide, why can't these questions be answered?

This is where the timing of Katherine being "kidnapped" becomes suspicious. If the executors redirect attention to the "wacko" family, they don't have to answer Will questions. How did the family's letter to the executors leak in the first place? I can't find any proof that the family leaked it, yet the executors made very public their reply to it. The focus was shifted from the Will to Katherine, and it all escalated out of proportion after that. If there is nothing to hide, why can't these questions be answered?

Yes, and the executores lied in their statement when they claimed the will was determed vailid in the court of appeals, as well as the surpeme court! More lies, no answers. Jackson smear campaign started as smoke screen. OBVIOUS!

Back