Without you...

Sweet girl, stay strong. Take each day at a time, think of him if that makes you feel better, and one day maybe God will send you peace and love. And then another day, in heaven, you'll meet Michael. It's just a question of time. But you have to stay strong, and most importantly, do not wish your own death, because in that case you won't see him again. Think about it. Send you hugs and prayers. Love

You don't understand. I can't live without Michael. I will never get over this, I need him to be here. I need him more than my life. And I can't wait. No fear. I want to be where he is.. Anyway thanks for the advice. The only thing I know is that I can't stop crying! I will die crying... :boohoo

One of the things that keeps me going is closing my eyes and picturing him smile. He had the most beautiful smile ever... I love him so much.

Anyone feeling sad or upset should try it... Close your eyes and picture Michael smiling... it will make you smile!... :weeping:

Oh sweet dear... I feel your heartache. I know how much this hurts. I feel like I was the only one who didnt get to see Michael in real life or meet him in person, this is something I will have to live with for the rest of my life and its something I cant cope. I just wish I had a chance to see him and tell him how much he meaned to me. Now he is gone and there are no ways to express it anymore. The pain is just so deep..

I get sad even when I think of times Michael was happy, when I see him smile. Everything about him makes me sad. Like I said, I missed him 10 years ago, I miss him today. He made me cry and touched my heart 10 years ago, he still does.

Oh sweet dear... I feel your heartache. I know how much this hurts. I feel like I was the only one who didnt get to see Michael in real life or meet him in person, this is something I will have to live with for the rest of my life and its something I cant cope. I just wish I had a chance to see him and tell him how much he meaned to me. Now he is gone and there are no ways to express it anymore. The pain is just so deep..

I get sad even when I think of times Michael was happy, when I see him smile. Everything about him makes me sad. Like I said, I missed him 10 years ago, I miss him today. He made me cry and touched my heart 10 years ago, he still does.

I understand your feelings. I personally have lost the Love for Life. I dont even know what to do without Michael. I am deeply sad. Dieing my heart is. How hard it hurts to breath, as if the cold wind steals my breath of life. It all comes back to me as though it happened yesterday. Every night I find myself sitting here wiping tears away...
The worst thing, is trying to carry on normal every day life. It's just... not the same anymore. Seems it's also getting harder, now that it's becoming more clear that he is gone. The silence... is becoming more real now.

Please God take my life but let Michael live. I can't say anymore. I just
want to sit and cry forever. :weeping:

Back