World's Strongest Toddler (MJ related...maybe...lol)

Arklove

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Ok, I was watching TLC last night, and there was a show about a little boy, 3 years old, named Liam, who has an abnormal muscle mass, a rare condition called myostatin. Here's a little article about him....

http://www.khurak.net/world-s-strongest-toddler-0013063/

Now, watching it reminded me of Michael and his dancing. Michael's mother had mentioned before that he wasn't like other babies/toddlers, in that he wasn't uncooridinated or clumsy...Michael's moves had quicksilver reflexes and he was always very light on his feet. I'm not insinuating Michael had this condition, but I'm just saying in general that maybe Mike had some physical abnormalities that enabled his talent in dancing. If you watch this video too (it's only part 1; feel free to watch the rest if ya want)...You'll notice how balanced this kid is, how coordinated, and not clumsy at all...So, it just sorta reminded me of Michael...What do you guys think? :D

Last edited:
I watched that last night too ..that child was sooo cute. He was amazingly strong for a 3 year old. The only thing I didnt like about it was when they were looking at his baby book they were showing him pics of when he was a little 1 year old and they kept using the word strong. I think they just need to let that little guy alone and stop putting so much epmhasis on his strength...I just dont want the kid to have problems later on in life. But if you think about it.....by the time he gets to high school ..you know how boys are there..always trying to be stronger than the others and being pushy and bullies...I dont think he himself would be like tht..I think that the other boys would try and challenge him..just to be mean.

Back