Worst MJ song you EVER heard.

On a similar note I think Akon's solo demo of Hold My Hand sounds awful imo. It sounds incredibly bland without MJ. It's impressive how much MJ improved the song just by singing a few words on it.
Woah. Yeah, without a doubt. Michael's vocals and ad-libs adds so much to it.

This! Such a boring song, Michael’s “rapping” is drowned out by the instrumentation and the melody is boring. Speaking of boring, A Place With No Name… I said it, even Michael can’t save that song. The chorus is great but everything else is just a snoozefest. As far as released (by Michael) songs go, either Can’t Let Her Get Away or 2000 Watts

This! Such a boring song, Michael’s “rapping” is drowned out by the instrumentation and the melody is boring. Speaking of boring, A Place With No Name… I said it, even Michael can’t save that song. The chorus is great but everything else is just a snoozefest. As far as released (by Michael) songs go, either Can’t Let Her Get Away or 2000 Watts
Bad taste the whole way down.

Bad taste the whole way down.
Didn’t you at one point say “She’s Trouble” was bad? Lol no, YOU have bad taste. I stand by the opinion that if that song was released on maybe a follow up album circa 85 that it would have been a major hit! Those Thriller era demos can do no wrong in my book.

Didn’t you at one point say “She’s Trouble” was bad? Lol no, YOU have bad taste. I stand by the opinion that if that song was released on maybe a follow up album circa 85 that it would have been a major hit! Those Thriller era demos can do no wrong in my book.
I never said any of his songs were bad. Big difference.

I'm not sure about "Worst songs" but for me I no longer listen to Beat It and Bad. I think maybe after 35 years of being a fan, maybe I heard Beat It too many times. I find Bad to be mediocre and somewhat dated.

They aren't awful songs, but I never listen to them anymore.

Back