Worst MJ song you EVER heard.

difficult question. Probably something on HIStory, Invincible or one of the dangerous outtakes

I wouldn’t say it’s one of his worst songs, I actually don’t believe he has “bad” songs but only songs that are “weaker”, but some of the thriller outtakes are very, very weak. It’s fascinating that they ever entertained those songs and recorded them.

If you don't love me is really bad. For me it sounds so cheesy. There are reasons why some songs never got released!

2000 watts is poor and dare it say it... the lost children 🫣.

I feel bad for saying that because it's a song that will be close to Michael's heart but it's a bit naff. If it was just a b side it would be fine but this was a track on a major album.

Out of all the songs he recorded and that we've heard, Shout is by far my least favorite.

Privacy is my least favourite among the album tracks, but it's still a decent track and far better than Shout.

Perhaps a side note, but I've never really been too keen on Someone Put Your Hand Out.
It's by all means a good song and far better than the two previously mentioned, but I have never really understood why it seems to be a fan favorite among so many.
I think Michael was correct in leaving it off Dangerous.

Privacy and If You Don't Love are one of his best songs! Stop abusing these beautiful tracks!
:mad::mad::mad:

How do you dare say that when Girlfriend exists on the very same album? lol
There are a few MJ songs that I wouldn't dream of being caught listening to or play in a group..... girlfriend is one of them 😁

Funny thing is, I secretly love it 🤣 Michael had quite a few cheesy songs tbf

There are a few MJ songs that I wouldn't dream of being caught listening to or play in a group..... girlfriend is one of them 😁

Funny thing is, I secretly love it 🤣 Michael had quite a few cheesy songs tbf
You know, I vibe with it, but this McCartney song is weak af

D.S. is the winner for me, sadly. It's, for me, the worst track on History, even Come Together is better. It's a pointless diss track.

Or Superfly Sister.

I don't know why some people dont like 2000 Watts for me it's the sound of the robotic Millennium

Is it wrong that you could probably pick 3 or 4 alone off Invincible and they could be a contender for worst ever? .it's a shame cause I do love most of the album

Reactions: xam
Released: Girlfriend and all the remixes on BOTDF with the exception of the Earth Song remix
Unreleased: The Verdict and Don't Believe It

Don't Believe It is one song I'll be happy to never hear in full, just by the little we heard it sounds completely atrocious and has to be one of the worst things MJ recorded. I don't even know what to say about The Verdict lmao

Huge agreed on If You Don't Love Me though, the melody is fine but the guitar on the song is annoying and it makes the song unlistenable to me.

I'd say Privacy, although there are still moments in the song that I enjoy.

Back